Harry and Meghan #92 A nation stands still, a great man remembered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happens to HMTQ jewellery/ brooch’s and tiaras when she dies? I presume that the tiaras become property of the crown.

But there is the jewellery that PP have HMTQ the brooches which she got from her parents grandparents, I presume spilt between kids and grandkids.

Meghan will probably want to get her greedy mitts on it all.
The queen will undoubtedly have a will stipulating who gets what. If HW gets anything at all it will be minor stuff.

Reactions: 14
The wreath is all over the papers as though it was the only one there. Florist Willow Crossley based in west Oxfordshire made it and some of the flowers were "from her personal garden". She apparently did the flowers for H&M's evening wedding reception as well as Farchy's "christening" in the private chapel at Windsor Castle in 2019! :LOL: I wonder if Willow is aware that her floral arrangements were used for a photoshop?
Personal garden? Well, that's funny because none of these are in flower now...and the only one in leaf is rosemary as it's evergreen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know what happens to HMTQ jewellery/ brooch’s and tiaras when she dies? I presume that the tiaras become property of the crown.

But there is the jewellery that PP have HMTQ the brooches which she got from her parents grandparents, I presume spilt between kids and grandkids.

Meghan will probably want to get her greedy mitts on it all.
I think TQ gets to bequeath her personal items in her will but the Crown collection belongs to the Crown?

Reactions: 16
I'm on the fence how I feel about Henry. I feel sorry for him in some ways, he's unkempt and at the funeral he looked lost but then I remember his interview with Orca. I'm torn.
I feel your pain on the fence and sometimes have wavered myself. But "Steady The Buffs!" as my mum used to say.
Hazzno did look unkempt and lost as you say because that's what he is. He also looked hunched and kept staring at the ground and the sky. William's clenched jaw and faffing with mask and papers were very revealing.
Press articles say that before coming over Hazzno "reached out to his relatives", the same relatives that he told Porker that he "needed to educate".
Hazzno says that Prince Philip was cheeky right to the end, but he'd not seen him since 2019 and made sure he didn't come to the UK until Philip had died so he escaped a verbal bashing from his grandfather.
Scrotie scrabbling for relevancy says what a sad day for Smegness as she was close to Prince Philip. Unfortunately for Smeg all she's got to promote on this occasion is her wreath so she's flogging it for all it's worth. They're running old photos of her at the Cenotaph looking smug and sluttish with a Poppy.
She will be incandescent that she missed this stunning occasion, again having miscalculated as she likely thought it would be a fusty private ceremony for an old man who wasn't terribly important. Instead she's been confronted by the staggering display of ceremony and majesty of an ancient institution, and an outpouring of love for a man during whose final weeks she and his grandson aired a revolting interview trashing him and his Queen.
One photo that will cause Smeg rage beyond rage is I think the one of Catherine in the car. This is an iconic picture (few are) of serenity beauty and class, royalty itself. I was very proud of England yesterday and touched by how so many on Tattle were affected too.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Yes I agree this part was planned and carried out deliberately. They know the focus would be on W and guaranteed coverage means he needs to be as close as possible to W.

I also believe the walk was not planned but H took advantage of the opportunity for a public "reconciliation" stunt because that's the angle they've been pushing this week. H is not as stupid as people think he is.

Of course at that point W would be unaware of the wreath press release by M, so the chances are things will still be frosty privately and will remain so.
It just shows him up again a classless spolied brat. The rest of them just dealt with his changing things with no reaction.
He didnt help himself at all.
I think he got himself near Will and Kate just to make sure he got a few photos.
Thinking about it William waa really smart to take his mask off and show his full face when talking to his idiot brother, ginge was hoping he would be angry, instead William looked calm and relaxed. Well.played William.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I agree with this 100%. Everything with that funeral will have been planned to the minutest detail.

Harry has done enough damage and caused enough trouble by himself without us making stuff up or reading too much into something.
It's not making stuff up to point out that on Thursday the entry into St George's was briefed out with great care, including the pairings and who was standing behind who. Earl Snowden, as of Thursday, was walking behind William. There was no briefing that had changed. Then on the day, we have Harry crossing sides unexpectedly to stand behind his brother. That's a big deal.

Two explanations. Harry had a tantrum on Friday about the arrangements and insisted they were changed to give him more prominence. This seems quite likely, he's got form for this. Or he just took the better position on the day, which is what the body language of the other two men at the back suggests.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I reckon he also sticking around to see if he was left anything in the will.

I hope Phil left Harry’s share to those cute fell ponies we saw yesterday.
I am hoping those ponies have been gifted to Louise along with one or two of his carriages as she has a real interest in carriage driving

I wonder how far she is from Soho Farmhouse in oxfordshire? And if she does their flowers too.
that SoHo Farmhouse / club is begining to sound like the masons / cult

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
A few things stand out for me in this mess:
The Harkles are blackmailing the Royals with something, Charles and/or William are cowards, or the Royals have a incompetent set of advisers stuck in the past, when attacks on the monarchy were political, rather than political, social and personal as it is today.
But blackmailing them with what exactly? I don't buy in to the sugars assertion that they are all satanists making blood sacrifices 🙄😁

They might be rather elitist, dull and stuffy in her eyes but what could sparkles really know? In my view nothing unless she was cruising around with Andrew and Epstein (in which case she's as bad as them).
I can't see Andrew taking her aside and imparting details of any dodgy dealings he was involved in 😃 that's laughable.

The only tea she can spill is related to her and Harry. All we've had so far is a vague accusation that someone hadn't noticed her mixed heritage before she married into the family, and somehow had an epiphany at a later date that her child may be born with a light tan 🙄

I seriously don't think that she has anything interesting on Charles or William that we don't already know about. She tried accusing William of having an 'affair' stirred up by hatred of Kate. There's absolutely nothing, unless she comes out with more rubbish about how she heard them all being racist or trashing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Harry was in the army FFS, he can’t pretend he doesn’t know how to use an iron.

According to a number of accounts Diana was the first one to be unfaithful. And despite her paranoia Charles did not cheat until their marriage was well and truly breaking down.
Diana found a bracelet that Charles had bought for Camilla with their names on the day before she married him. She didn't want to go ahead with the wedding but her sister told her that she must because "teacloths had been printed" etc. She reluctantly married Charles and hoped it would work, but she was constantly reminded of Camilla. So Charles never stopped seeing Camilla.

Because if this Camilla had a hard time when she first married Charles, but I have to say that she's now doing a great job for the monarchy, and Charles always looks happy with her by his side.

Reactions: 20
It's not making stuff up to point out that on Thursday the entry into St George's was briefed out with great care, including the pairings and who was standing behind who. Earl Snowden, as of Thursday, was walking behind William. There was no briefing that had changed. Then on the day, we have Harry crossing sides unexpectedly to stand behind his brother. That's a big deal.

Two explanations. Harry had a tantrum on Friday about the arrangements and insisted they were changed to give him more prominence. This seems quite likely, he's got form for this. Or he just took the better position on the day, which is what the body language of the other two men at the back suggests.
Well, I will have to disagree with you there or maybe go with your second option. It did look a little 'messy'. I dislike Harry intensely but even he knows playing up at the funeral of his grandfather being watched by many millions but not be a good look for the Sussex brand.

It was a shame Viscount Severn didn't walk behind the coffin then Harry could have walked with him as a pair behind William and Peter. James was probably regarded as too young and the RF learned from Diana's funeral.

Reactions: 9
So H really is a prize dick.
And he kept fidgeting with the bottom of his waistcoat.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is this a PR push? Andrew was kind to harry? Does Harry's wife really want them linked or is she trying to point out that the pariah behaves better than the rest of the family?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well, I will have to disagree with you there or maybe go with your second option. It did look a little 'messy'. I dislike Harry intensely but even he knows playing up at the funeral of his grandfather being watched by many millions but not be a good look for the Sussex brand.

It was a shame Viscount Severn didn't walk behind the coffin then Harry could have walked with him as a pair behind William and Peter. James was probably regarded as too young and the RF learned from Diana's funeral.
It's pretty much exactly what he did at the Commonwealth service last year. He threw a tantrum about not walking in procession behind the Queen, which was only resolved when William agreed to drop out of the procession as well. Harry then glared throughout the service on national TV, and barged through a row of chairs on the way out to make sure of his place in the exit procession. That's quite some track record.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I hadn’t noticed the changeover of positions during the ascent up the steps. I totally see Harry deciding to change to suit him , he’s bound to have discussed it with his Wife beforehand too.

He knows all about timed routines and order of a procession , utter bleep as usual.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Diana found a bracelet that Charles had bought for Camilla with their names on the day before she married him. She didn't want to go ahead with the wedding but her sister told her that she must because "teacloths had been printed" etc. She reluctantly married Charles and hoped it would work, but she was constantly reminded of Camilla. So Charles never stopped seeing Camilla.

Because if this Camilla had a hard time when she first married Charles, but I have to say that she's now doing a great job for the monarchy, and Charles always looks happy with her by his side.
Obviously neither of us were there so we don’t really know, but what I read was that the bracelet was a farewell gift. He undoubtedly did still love Camilla though so in that respect I can’t blame Diana for being jealous. I think that marriage was a disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: 19
Is this a PR push? Andrew was kind to harry? Does Harry's wife really want them linked or is she trying to point out that the pariah behaves better than the rest of the family?

That's one member of the family who's support you don't want!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.