Harry and Meghan #92 A nation stands still, a great man remembered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread!

Screenshot_20210417_162220.jpg

Thank you for the title @Mock Turtle

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Honestly this funeral has Prince Philip all over it, and I’m so glad. There’s nothing worse than not knowing what your loved one wanted. We only knew a few things for my granddad and the rest we just had to hope that’s what he would have wanted.

Reactions: 71
This is so dignified and moving.

But it also feels like the close of an era, and not in a good way.

• Sad
Reactions: 88

I was just trying to imagine what it will be like when the Queen dies. It doesnt bear thinking about

• Sad
Reactions: 76
HMTQ in that small shot sitting in the Chapel, head bowed hands clasped. Such a moving picture, I feel so so bad for her right now 💔 I hope she's doing alright

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
I hate the close-ups. Stop doing it, please. Also, duck the restrictions, couldn't someone, any of the family, have been allowed to be with the Queen?! She looks so frail and is probably sobbing and hiding it with her head bent like that. To state the obvious. But it's actually hurting me to watch this. I can't imagine what she's feeling. Oh, my Heart!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

I think W will start setting the wheels in motion of how the RF will be when he is King, how he won't put up with anything like Hs shenanigans. He's got a few years yet to plan

Reactions: 41
HMTQ’s head still bowed😭😭😭😭😭 I don’t think I’ve ever seen her head so low before 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
[/QUOTE]
Her heart must be breaking in this indomitable Monarch ;our Monarch & Head of State to a 1/3rd of the World. In her 90s, she must go on alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Any one else want to give the queen a massive hug, I feel so bad she's sat on her own 😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I just want to give them all a hug

(Apart from JCMH and Andrew of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Archewell Instagram is posting to their stories every few mins. Extremely tacky and crass. Just when you think she can't stoop lower...

Archewell Instagram is posting to their stories every few mins. Extremely tacky and crass. Just when you think she can't stoop lower...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
This is reminding me of my grandmothers funeral where I saw my father cry for the first time in my life. I hope Harry is realising now what a massive mistake he has made.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.