Harry and Meghan #92 A nation stands still, a great man remembered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so interesting that still no words on hazzo flying back to soul-sucking hyena. Does that mean he still wants to remain in the UK to continue living like a real prince quarantine? What is he planning??
I think the only reason he came over is that they need money and he would need to negotiate in person. That's why there was no point in coming over while Prince Philip was alive and ill. The Porker blackmail didn't work so he's been sent over to try again. I don't believe he came over either to see his family or to make amends, but for money. Their outgoings are massive though they don't need so many toilets. All their ventures have failed and there's no income, and they can't afford security of the level they want hence the scare stories of intruders.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Many have also had to sit alone as the RF themselves have said. It is awful. If her lady in waiting had been there another family member wouldn't have been able to have been. This is the dilemma many have had to face, including me.
You can't do right for doing wrong with things at the moment. I hope things are improving for you - have a 🤗

I’m not sure, but I think someone suggested that after yesterday we were simply going to go with...

Harry & Meghan #93 God Save The Queen
It is her birthday too... so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You are well named, Miscanthus! Good detective work. Errr could Personal Garden be in the urban dictionary? There have been several comments that it was stressed that the wreath flowers were "locally sourced"..an odd thing to say as florists use fresh local flowers as a matter of course don't they?
Locally sourced is great, but it was still taken from Oxford or wherever the florist is, to Windsor. Most florists goto a local flower markets for their flowers so it all PR bollocks - I'm sure the rest of the wreaths weren't flown in from abroad so hers is no different to the others, other than it got it's own PR piece because of its crass and classless purchaser.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wonder if Catherine will publish a few family photos of HMTQ with her family taken on her birthday.
Hazza would be a complete mug if he did not stay on for another week to spend time with HMTQ.
This may be the last time he can spend an extended period of time with her.

Likewise spending time with Louis.
A few family friendly snaps for Louis’s birthday🥳
We'd probably see the blue mushroom above Montecitto from here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The wife’s fans are stabbing each other in the back as they can’t agree on what their reaction should be. Some accused others of being a cult! *gasp* 😂😂😂😂
Hehehe Well a month ago the BRF were toxic, imperialist, anti mental health, racists who always hated her and Meghan was going to single handedly destroy them. So far so clear.

Now and she and the one (apart from her husband) who was notorious for being "racist" (though it turns out he never said at least two of the big things he's tarnished with) and is the face of anti-woke were apparently best friends and Meghan thought of him as the grandfather she never had and she personally chose the flowers for his funeral and is going to name her daughter Artemis-Philippa in his honour etc etc. She should be dancing on his grave, not trying to make herself front and centre of his funeral.

So confusing! Was she lying then or is she lying now? That's what you get for following a lying narcissist who says whatever is makes them sound saintly on any given day, even if it directly contradicts the thing they said 5 minutes ago. Because if she really loved him then she wouldn't have said what she did when they *knew* he was on his death bed.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Precisely.
I reckon the Lord Chamberlain’s office bod took one look at the wreath, spotted the ‘note’ & thought ‘WTF, none of that!’ & slipped it into a pocket.
Note, what note?
I'm sure his office is taking "COVID precaution" of that note. Smeggy disease is contagious and thrive on any surfaces.
If she did write that note, scabie would've shared it on his twitter. or maybe he wouldn't to avoid another letter case :ROFLMAO: Duchess of ligitation v. Harper Bizarre Omid scabie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the only reason he came over is that they need money and he would need to negotiate in person. That's why there was no point in coming over while Prince Philip was alive and ill. The Porker blackmail didn't work so he's been sent over to try again. I don't believe he came over either to see his family or to make amends, but for money. Their outgoings are massive though they don't need so many toilets. All their ventures have failed and there's no income, and they can't afford security of the level they want hence the scare stories of intruders.
Don't need so many toilets lol

Reactions: 9
I think the Queen chose to sit alone as a sign of empathy, respect and understanding to all those who have had to do the same during the pandemic.
Even on her saddest day she was still thinking of her country and its people.
What a remarkable woman. 🥰
I also think she wanted to be alone and intimate with her husband at this final farewell. She wasn't a Queen yesterday, she was a grieving wife.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
One thing that I keep noticing is if Harry and Eugenie are such great friends etc why do we never see them interact? If she’s been looking out for him so much would she not have waited to walk with him instead of being one of the first to head up the hill

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Locally sourced is great, but it was still taken from Oxford or wherever the florist is, to Windsor. Most florists goto a local flower markets for their flowers so it all PR bollocks - I'm sure the rest of the wreaths weren't flown in from abroad so hers is no different to the others, other than it got it's own PR piece because of its crass and classless purchaser.
What local flower markets sell Greek stuff? Therefore, one has to presume that a flight was made especially for some stupid Greek plant so she could say it was included. She's mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harry and Meghan #93 A funeral of mournful beauty, farewell Prince, you've done your duty.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
i hope PC doesn't give him lump sum again... He is quite emotionally vulnerable right now and hopefully hazzo doesn't exploit that. I think someone else should hold the purse strings for now. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
getting a bit annoyed by people on twitter trying to say it was only the tabloids making it up that harry and william weren't on the greatest of terms when harry said it in meghan's interview and william said he hadn't spoken to harry after the interview.

Similarly, I'm LOVING the sugars getting upset that Harry spoke to his EVIL brother and sister in law. They can't decide what to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, I will have to disagree with you there or maybe go with your second option. It did look a little 'messy'. I dislike Harry intensely but even he knows playing up at the funeral of his grandfather being watched by many millions but not be a good look for the Sussex brand.

It was a shame Viscount Severn didn't walk behind the coffin then Harry could have walked with him as a pair behind William and Peter. James was probably regarded as too young and the RF learned from Diana's funeral.
Did you look at @Baguette's post with the screenshot of the arrangements published beforehand? It definitely states who Harry was supposed to be behind - Harry definitely switched places.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
New thread

Reactions: 18
I'm sure his office is taking "COVID precaution" of that note. Smeggy disease is contagious and thrive on any surfaces.
If she did write that note, scabie would've shared it on his twitter. or maybe he wouldn't to avoid another letter case :ROFLMAO: Duchess of ligitation v. Harper Bizarre Omid scabie
Perhaps Hazza was given the note and was supposed to pass it on but forgot 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
getting a bit annoyed by people on twitter trying to say it was only the tabloids making it up that harry and william weren't on the greatest of terms when harry said it in meghan's interview and william said he hadn't spoken to harry after the interview.

Similarly, I'm LOVING the sugars getting upset that Harry spoke to his EVIL brother and sister in law. They can't decide what to do.
Me too. They both confirmed they weren't on good terms, RRs confirmed they weren't on good terms (not just tabs) hell the RF social media seemed to confirm that when they posted stuff like "Do you think Peter Phillips walking between William and Harry is a good idea?" There's no need to act like they were secretly besties the entire time. Meghan openly said photos of her and Kate seeming friendly weren't - if you believe her.

What we saw was a few minutes of them being civil/casually cordial after a sad event. We have no idea what they said or what happens now but it will take a long time to fully repair the damage especially if William is worried about Gayle telling the world.

In most of the papers and UK sites Kate is getting credit for being the "peacemaker" which was predicted by CT before the funeral so she's plugging that a lot and others are following. Even the ones printing the meanie William stuff this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
[/ISPOILERBac

Back to sunny LA soon, eh Brainless?
Back to your Controller?
Away from cold, damp England....no, wait ...it's lovely Spring weather here.
I bet he's had some realisation of the enormity of his actions.
He us heading for a major depressive breakdown and it's all his own fault.
He has a good life in England with a more supportive and loving family.
What a fool he is!!
This is inevitable, he's heading towards a dark space and I worry about how it will end.

(Would have put this in a trigger spoiler, but I can't fathom out the technique for adding a spoiler! any tips welcome, or lovely Mods, please do let me know where to look for some pointers, ta).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did you look at @Baguette's post with the screenshot of the arrangements published beforehand? It definitely states who Harry was supposed to be behind - Harry definitely switched places.
These things are worked out with military precision and they will have practised.I am sure he just went across as he was sitting on that side in the pews.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.