Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bit late to the party with this but hold the fuck on! She is ready to forgive the royal family and move forward? I don't think so! Stay in the US, you are not wanted here and maybe one day they would FORGIVE YOU the British public won't. You made the mistake of going after our most beloved queen. Big mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

bibiforlife

Bit late to the party with this but hold the fuck on! She is ready to forgive the royal family and move forward? I don't think so! Stay in the US, you are not wanted here and maybe one day they would FORGIVE YOU the British public won't. You made the mistake of going after our most beloved queen. Big mistake.
Big mistake. HUGE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

MillicentMargaret

I know this link was posted previously but there were no comments on it the last time I looked. It’s now like reading a Tattle thread, lol. Is BG a predominately US site?
It's a US site but it does cover other (really famous) celebs/politicians/royals.

They knew. The UK media and RRs haven't been shy about quotes saying everyone knew it was his death bed. That they hoped the heart surgery meant he would last a few more weeks but his 100th birthday became an unlikely prospect whilst he was in hospital.

That's why Prince Charles was granted a visitation under extraordinary circumstances/end of life discussion all the way from Highgrove during lockdown and we saw him come out with tears on his face.

There was even talk about Harry "preparing to fly home if necessary" before the interview. They knew he was going to die and they either didn't care or wanted to do it now because they'd have to wait another year if they attacked a grieving family/monarch. And then we'd be getting into potential Jubilee territory that they want to come back for or (sadly) the increased possibility of HMTQ getting frailer.

It had to be now or never to get their business off the ground and gain a US audience. They just didn't care that PP saw his family falling apart in the last weeks of his life. I guess they hoped he'd hold out a few more weeks and it wouldn't be literally a month afterwards.

Harry chose that interview over the chance to see his grandfather one last time as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
Brilliant title!

I think they are starting to realise they burned too many bridges over in the UK and Europe with that "interview". I imagine the upper echelon of people are laughing AT them and will be shunning them when they vacation in Europe.

On a side note why the fuck does she need maternity leave? She does fuckall.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Amelia99

VIP Member
Zara would be in there like a flash, red hair would be flying out of the scrum.
I‘m just having visions of a punch up at the funeral being covered in the usual deeply formal tones by the TV commentator. “And here we see HRH The Duke of Cambridge leading the conflict with a left hook. This, er, ”punch up” is of course being conducted in line with protocol so William as future Heir to the Throne goes first as her Majesty’s representative and it is undersood she herself advised leading with a left hook. He is followed now by Peter Philips with a nose punch and his sister Zara who has contributed a knee to the groin and a handbag to the head. We understand the bricks in Zara’s handbag come from the Royal Estate at Sandringham and have been personally selected by her mother HRH Princess Anne and Sir Peregrine Frobisher-Smythe, HRH The Queen’s PUAG (Punch Up Adviser General)”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Welcome to the new thread!
This pic still sums up what is going on!
Thank you for the title @Baguette
Screenshot_20210412-130018_Instagram.jpg

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

The full list of attendees is:

1. The Queen
2. The Prince of Wales
3. The Duchess of Cornwall
4. The Duke of Cambridge
5. The Duchess of Cambridge
6. The Duke of Sussex
7. The Duke of York
8. Princess Beatrice
9. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
10. Princess Eugenie
11. Jack Brooksbank
12. The Earl of Wessex
13. The Countess of Wessex
14. Lady Louise Windsor
15. Viscount Severn
16. The Princess Royal
17. Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence
18. Peter Phillips
19. Zara Phillips
20. Mike Tindall
21. Earl of Snowdon
22. Lady Sarah Chatto
23. Daniel Chatto
24. Duke of Gloucester
25. Duke of Kent
26. Princess Alexandra
27. Bernhard, Hereditary Prince of Baden
28. Prince Donatus, Landgrave of Hesse
29. Prince Philipp of Hohenlohe-Langenburg
30. The Countess Mountbatten of Burma

Last thread:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
It must be killing Harry’s wife that she has no photos of Farchie with PP. Even the Tindalls have pictures, taken by Catherine. If Harry’s wife hadn’t been such a bitch to DofC perhaps she might have taken some with Archiedoll. God she’s a dumb bitch. She had the opportunity of a lifetime and managed to fuck it up so badly she’s all but a pariah now. Lost the Royal perks, lost the HRH, probably no title for Archiedoll now when PC ascends, the big bucks aren’t rolling in as anticipated...it’s almost pitiable. But only almost.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Mairag

Chatty Member
I’m loving the fact that Princess Anne is walking.

The only female in the group and I can just imagine her saying (snarling?) “he’s my father, don’t you dare try to stop me”

Luuuuurve Princess Anne!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

JudithKuntz

Markle has a bit of a problem on her hands, I think.

Clearly there are no informal pics of either herself &/or Archie with PP posted anywhere because none exist. Probably Harry is banned (by her) from posting any such photos of him & his Grandpa - other than the public one we’ve seen - because she’s not in them.

Which means she needs to get herself, Archie & Doriana to the UK at some point to ensure some cutsie family shots with HM before it’s too late. Otherwise, what’s she going to post when the monarch passes...an even more massive story than Philip?

Poor, poor Meghan. Does she brave the UK where everyone, including Harry’s family, detest her - knowing, as we do, that dislike to a narcissist is as painful and destructive as Kryptonite. Or does she stay far away and relinquish boasting rights for the coming years?

What a dilemma, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

igiveup

VIP Member
If she’s the special guest on the Gayle king thingy tomorrow you know what Meghan is gonna say.

I called HMTQ and had a good cry at how wonderful Philip was and we talked about mine and

Philips special bond and Philip preferred me over Kate and would rather me be future queen.
We also cried and talked about how PP loved me more then HMTQ.

Then she will proceed to say Gayle, we have already had funeral 3 days prior and it was me Philip and the Arch bishop and it was just beautiful.

That’s her on Gayles show tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Ok. I've just been over to the RF thread. Gotta say, wasn't expecting some of things being said there. Apparently TQ and PP had been living seperately for quite a few years now. PP had a mistress (allegedly Penny Brabourne) and many others.

Andrew is TQ's illegitimate son from an affair she had with her racing manager in revenge for PP shacking up with Penny Brabourne in Sandringham.

Good ol' Hazza is the poor spare who was thrown to the media wolves every time to save William's ass. It would seem that it was actually William who is the bad seed but the RF had to sacrifice the spare to protect the heir. And ofc Megsy darling is safely tucked away in her perpetual victimhood. Bless.

I won't say the RF is pure as snow. Maybe the rumours do have some merit deep down since they just so dang aloof and secretive. Also, Andrew getting away scot-free hasn't helped either. But I would like to have faith in Kate and William if noone else. They seem genuine and I hope time proves me right.
Lets take a look at this.
The Queen and Prince Philip weren't living together all the time, so what? It doesn't mean that their marriage bond or deep friendship is broken. They're lucky that they've got all those palaces to live in! AND how many elderly people have rampant sex lives? 😲 I bet the Queen is far more interested in a cup of tea than boffing 😳

I don't believe that the Queen had an affair that produced Andrew (utter crap). When would she have had the tme? I certainly don't believe she was unfaithful to Philip, she'd rather pet her Corgis !

Philip may have flirted with a number of women over the years, and been friends with the Penny woman it doesn't prove an affair.

Hazno being sacrificed to save William is pure sugar crap. Like William forced his eejit brother to dress up as a nazi 😉 yeah right

• Heart
  • Haha

leviosa

She will release pictures to the press at the weekend black veil the whole thing , and express how she had a unique bond with Prince Philip. 💯
I think she'll release a black and white photo shot from behind of her and Archie meaningfully releasing balloons in the sky.

• Sick
  • Haha

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Now Wills and Harry walk together with Peter apparently :
Royals losing the PR battle, even if the above is false, everything that is out there placed by Harkles PR, later enables the Harkles to portray the Royals as bogeymen.
"They didn't let us.. We tried.. We wanted.."
I don’t think the RF are losing the PR battle at all. Once the initial anger at some of their decisions passes (eg the uniforms), it is clear that they are being pragmatic and trying to be fair to everyone whilst respecting TQ and not adding any more unnecessary stress. Hazza can hardly complain about being excluded when he is walking in towards the church in the same row as his brother and eldest cousin.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Kittypops

VIP Member
I've been to an actual pub, your messages are all a blur, ya racist cunts, I ❤ meghan and harry)
(God, I'm going to regret this in the morning)
Smilies
:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

igiveup

VIP Member
I was watching the tribute show on BBC1 for PP yesterday and they were interviewing Giles Branderith.

He said something that made me cry, he said he remembered PP saying he was a refugee prince who had nothing and TQ was the one who gave him a home and everything else that he never had.

That got me 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59