Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They spent most of their interviews singing each other's praises till you wanted to vomit, especially when he got booted out so who knows.

His wife is very pretty. I remember thinking "Punching above yer weight there son".
I dont think there was anything between them. Amy suffers badly from Crohns disease which can affect her at any time (she did a documentary about it and it was horrendous for her. I just think they had mutual admiration for each other dealing with their problems.

Reactions: 7
You have to go through an xRay don't you? Women have been picked up with fake bumps full of heroin and such, so surely the buckles and straps would show up?
"Excuse me missus, if you could just step this way...?"
"Do you know who I am??!!"
“Too right missus, I know who you are. I won the raffle & get to stop you going further”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if there's to be a good old fashioned in-person will reading. And Haznoballs has been instructed by wifey to stick around and see if there's any more undeserved cash coming to him.
Hopefully it all goes to HRH The Queen ,

Reactions: 13

I know this link was posted previously but there were no comments on it the last time I looked. It’s now like reading a Tattle thread, lol. Is BG a predominately US site?
It's a US site but it does cover other (really famous) celebs/politicians/royals.

They knew. The UK media and RRs haven't been shy about quotes saying everyone knew it was his death bed. That they hoped the heart surgery meant he would last a few more weeks but his 100th birthday became an unlikely prospect whilst he was in hospital.

That's why Prince Charles was granted a visitation under extraordinary circumstances/end of life discussion all the way from Highgrove during lockdown and we saw him come out with tears on his face.

There was even talk about Harry "preparing to fly home if necessary" before the interview. They knew he was going to die and they either didn't care or wanted to do it now because they'd have to wait another year if they attacked a grieving family/monarch. And then we'd be getting into potential Jubilee territory that they want to come back for or (sadly) the increased possibility of HMTQ getting frailer.

It had to be now or never to get their business off the ground and gain a US audience. They just didn't care that PP saw his family falling apart in the last weeks of his life. I guess they hoped he'd hold out a few more weeks and it wouldn't be literally a month afterwards.

Harry chose that interview over the chance to see his grandfather one last time as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
Dean Stott and his missus are a right couple of twats. And on that note, I shall take heed of my cat's snoring and go to bed! Let's hope there is no incoming from Her Minge of Mingeness and we can say our farewells to Phil tomorrow.
I shall take heed of my cat's snoring and go to bed...
Goodnight, Cat 🥰

• Haha
It's a US site but it does cover other (really famous) celebs/politicians/royals.

They knew. The UK media and RRs haven't been shy about quotes saying everyone knew it was his death bed. That they hoped the heart surgery meant he would last a few more weeks but his 100th birthday became an unlikely prospect whilst he was in hospital.

That's why Prince Charles was granted a visitation under extraordinary circumstances/end of life discussion.

There was even talk about Harry "preparing to fly home if necessary" before the interview. They knew he was going to die and they either didn't care or wanted to do it now because they'd have to wait another year if they attacked a grieving family/monarch. And then we'd be getting into potential Jubilee territory that they want to come back for or (sadly) the increased possibility of HMTQ getting frailer.

It had to be now or never to get their business off the ground and gain a US audience. They just didn't care that PP saw his family falling apart in the last weeks of his life. I guess they hoped he'd hold out a few more weeks and it wouldn't be literally a month afterwards.
The pair of tossers 😡😡😡

I know this link was posted previously but there were no comments on it the last time I looked. It’s now like reading a Tattle thread, lol. Is BG a predominately US site?
Ouch those comments :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That would be the Dean Stott who is being investigated for charity fraud and has fled to LA
Yes, THAT Dean Stott. The very one being investigated for charity fraud and who has decamped to Socal to be near his moneymakercash cow idol and take over mouth piece duties from an exhausted (and probably markled at this point)scoobie doodle.

I never thought I'd see anyone online with bigger jug ears than Charles but Deano has achieved the impossible.
Funny thing is that his baldy head just draws attention to them, like a big shiny beacon flashing in the Cali sunshine.

I might just memorialise his amazing ears in a totally undoctored image later.😇
I'm still contemplating putting our Phil into the meggy burger image, but still a bit too soon. Def laterz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I dont think there was anything between them. Amy suffers badly from Crohns disease which can affect her at any time (she did a documentary about it and it was horrendous for her. I just think they had mutual admiration for each other dealing with their problems.
Probably not, but if I were his wife it would make me feel very uncomfortable watching that kind of mutual adoration being shoved down my throat every single week. I bet she was secretly glad to see the end of it all, however innocent it was.

Reactions: 9

That's why Prince Charles was granted a visitation under extraordinary circumstances/end of life discussion.

Interesting your comment that it was "now or never to get their business off the ground and gain a US audience" (doing the interview) or it might not be viable later with the Queen frailer and the Jubilee. How true, and how fitting that H&M's cynical calculations and cruel disregard for a dying man and his wife have been exposed for the world to see. Their deceit has spectacularly blown up in their faces and it's the last thing they were expecting. They've obviously got no PR at all and are quite mad.
They will never now get the US audience they crave, the Hollyweird A-list acceptance, the big bucks deals, million-dollar speeches, a political platform, or Royal Status kudos. They were so confident that all these things were theirs by right, and for the taking, but nobody will want to touch them now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lovely article here:

Sorry if it’s been posted.
‘It is not too late for Harry to choose England, too.’
I beg to disagree. I think that ship is already halfway to the Bahamas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine Harry's torment this week 😢😳

He was too cowardly to come back and see his grandfather before he died, then went ahead with the Oprah interview knowing that he hadn't got long left 😡.

Now he's come back for the funeral and has been isolating alone (apart from a thousand calls from Smeggy topping up the brainwashing).

What's he doing the rest of the time?
He's likely reading all those constant articles about them in the tabloids.

It's non stop at the moment from the Mail, the Express, the Sun and the Mirror, they rehash anything at the moment that shows them in a bad light 😁

Hazno must be tearing his remaining hair out keeping up with them all 😄 He must be bloody livid 😡 !!!

The press are bombarding him together!
🤣🤣🤣
Well played :m 👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

He was too cowardly to come back and see his grandfather before he died, then went ahead with the Oprah interview knowing that he hadn't got long left 😡.

Now he's come back for the funeral and has been isolating alone (apart from a thousand calls from Smeggy with droning brainwashing).

It's non stop at the moment from the Mail, the Express, the Sun and the Mirror, they rehash anything at the moment that shows them in a bad light 😁

Hazno must be tearing his remaining hair out keeping up with them all 😄 He must be bloody livid 😡 !!!

🤣🤣🤣
I can’t imagine it’s very pleasant. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Now he's come back for the funeral and has been isolating alone (apart from a thousand calls from Smeggy topping up the brainwashing).

🤣🤣🤣
He will say that its the media hounding him because he is over in the UK.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They really should have gone to Balmoral, another picture taken by the D of C released by Mike Tindall

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Loads of pages to catch up on but, it just struck me and I had to get this out...

M cares only about the glossy end result, the film or programme we all watch that's polished and perfect. She doesn't care about the arguments, the falling outs, the disasters along the way, they all get air brushed out, all we see is the slick production.

This is her end game. She doesn't care who gets hurt or caught in the cross fire, it doesn't matter.

All that does, is the end result, the edited showreel, the best bits, this is her world. All the tit is simply edited out onto the cutting room floor, of no concern. This result is all that she can see.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.