Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see Harry and William sort things out, am sure their Mum would be heartbroken to see them so apart. I hope they can find some common ground and peace between them today.

Reactions: 16
If only that weren't a mu
BBC whilst silent are zooming in too much on the traitor for me
I switched over to the Royal Family channel the moment they said Katie Nicholl was there at the BBC. If I'd hear her gushing about the cnutface, I'd loose my tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no now it looks like Anne is about to break too! Beatrice broke my heart as they passed by. This is all too much for me! Absolute amateur I'm out of tissues! 😭😭
I'm using my cardigan as a tissue.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It's the first time when I'm seeing HMTQ so frail 🥺

Despite horrible circumstances, I bet Meghan is reaaaaly not happy that she can't be a part of this historic event. All that "nobody asked if I'm ok" face and fake bambi eyes could be used today! (Sorry, I use humor when I don't know how to properly react).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
If only that weren't a mu

I switched over to the Royal Family channel the moment they said Katie Nicholl was there at the BBC. If I'd hear her gushing about the cnutface, I'd loose my tit.
She didn't, in fact it was very awkward!

Reactions: 8
Poor HMTQ in that chapel. Must be steeling herself, it's so devastating to lose a spouse after so long.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
HMQ seems to have shrunk before our eyes, poor lady. Didn't help H trashing her family when her beloved husband lay dying. I'm so so angry with H

• Sad
Reactions: 44
I really hope that this hits home for Harry! And makes him feel guilty.

God the poor Queen 😭😭 just want to go and give her a big hug 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If it was me, I would have to have the thickest possible black veil. I’m an ugly crier - no way I could be like the Queen with her sad dignity.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.