Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that even if Harry managed to heal the rift with his family there is no way back to his former role for him. The only way that would be possible is if he and Meghan agreed to fall in line and carry out their duties as dictated by the “Firm” and I really can’t see that working out.

On the other hand, if the marriage ends, I can’t see him wanting to leave his kids several thousand miles away. Because I doubt he would get sole custody.

So he’s screwed whichever way you look at it and the tragedy is it was all so unnecessary.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I’m praying a that she shuts up today and stays quiet, we don’t need to hear from her today or ever.

The sad thing is the stupid media will be more convenient about Prince Harry and William rather then PP & HMTQ.

My heart and my thoughts will be with The Queen today❤

Reactions: 26
Aussie down below feeling for all those up in the UK today.

Is there any way Harry could redeem himself. Short of saying he was a fool who had been blinded by a gold digger and confirming all the stories of her Diana obsession I can’t see it happening, even then he would look like a year who rubbed salt in the wounds as his grandfather was dying.
I don’t really see a comeback for him.
I don't think there is anything he could do. He is stuck with her now and he is happy with that. He can't go complaining about anything anymore, remember he escaped, escaping something implies you didn't like it, so he is not going to try to get back into the firm/family that he escaped from.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The dolly’s can go back in the box
Or if not dolly’s they will cancel the hire service till they go home
Excuse will be the travelling will be too much for the children especially Archie has he is a early achiever and studying for his degree
🙄
Lol. Studying for his degree 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is a very sad day and I'm sure we will all be glued to the telly later today. Poor HMTQ I feel so sorry for her.

There is one thing I've been thinking about of late regarding Farchie. This Gavin child who people think was the little boy in the Markle spill all with Porka, I can't help but wonder why on earth the parents of that child, if indeed it is their child M is using, why would they let their child be used in this way? It is absolutely bonkers. If you were a good friend with someone would you ask them to do this for you? Maybe paying them I suppose but the parents seem affluent enough. I just can't get behind the motivation of this loaning of a child for photo ops.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This, and also delaying the interview date would have spoiled their gender reveal 🙄
Isn’t it hilarious how their Big Gender Reveal fell as flat as a pancake and got completely lost among all the other tit they came out with. No one really paid a great deal of attention to it. Poor baby DiaDora Harkleina became nothing but a footnote. Shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The weather in Berkshire is gorgeous, I'm glad The Duke gets the glowing send-off he deserves.

Madam in Montecito better keep her gob shut.
She doesn't know.how to there will be some sickly sideshow over there with Montisluto with tears.in her eyes. She is trailer trash and wonder what goldenballs face will be like today?, He must be bricking it and just hope the family do not give in to his money woes, that would be far too much for us to bear. Sluterama must be pulling her hair out re the pics of the family and wondering what dastardly stunt she can pull nect.

They really are a pair of pathetic arseholes who have now lost all credibility and truly hope their shady business deals crash and burn around them, would anybody in US trust them now,? I would imagine that all of the gobby, chip on their shoulders, so called celebrities look and feel like the twats they are they deserve it nasty bastards.

Watching the Prince Philip programme on BBC1 now. Kind of a behind the scenes at Windsor Castle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Oprah must be ripping. Her documentary looks in really bad taste and if she comments on Prince Philip she looks like a hypocrite. Not really a way into the Royal family.

also I wonder whether MM must be furious of all the lovely photos credited to Catherine when she was allegedly banned from taking them.
The great thing about Oprah and the business she's in, you're only ever remembered for the last thing you did.

'The Harry and Meagain Show'! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe it's a blessing that Twitter is down today. At least it's down for me. Smeggy's favourite broadcasting channel is off limits, and I'd like to think it's Philip sending a duck YOU from beyond the grave. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't think Meghan is like Wallis.
Wallis stayed quiet and dignified and she stood by Edward to the end.

Maybe Harry is like Edward in some ways but his exile was caused by his own withdrawal from the Royal Firm.
There is a slight difference in these two exits.
I think Wallis was very different to Smeg but she was cruel about the Royal family.
Smeg is very obviously less polished and very much lower class and desperately aspirational

I think that even if Harry managed to heal the rift with his family there is no way back to his former role for him. The only way that would be possible is if he and Meghan agreed to fall in line and carry out their duties as dictated by the “Firm” and I really can’t see that working out.

On the other hand, if the marriage ends, I can’t see him wanting to leave his kids several thousand miles away. Because I doubt he would get sole custody.

So he’s screwed whichever way you look at it and the tragedy is it was all so unnecessary.
He is trapped, either way

• Sad
Reactions: 15

I agree. Even if the marriage ends, he'll have to live an extremely private life (the real kind, not the fake private life he and Meg are living now) and we'll probably never hear from him again. I have no idea how he'd even be able to show his face in public again. It's a shame because he could have been a great support for his father and brother when they become Kings. And even if they do divorce, you can just tell she'll keep going on about being an ex-member of the royal family and she might even make up stories because she knows the RF won't be able to answer back.

Meghan was right about one thing in the interview though. Her children really do need protection. Protection from HER! Being raised by a narcissist is no joke.

The only grandparent that their kids will know is Doria and apparently she is just like Meghan but knows how to keep her mouth shut. I really do feel for Prince Charles and Thomas Markle who may never be able to see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe it's a blessing that Twitter is down today. At least it's down for me. Smeggy's favourite broadcasting channel is off limits, and I'd like to think it's Philip sending a duck YOU from beyond the grave. :LOL:
I was on the Aldi page earlier #FreeCuthbert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

That ship has sailed. The RF maintain their position by consent of the British Public, allowing those 2 back into the fold after that interview will be the nail in the cofin. We pay for them and I, and most other people with half a brain think it is a fair deal. Most of the RF earn their money and whilst on the face of it they appear privilieged, who among us would really want to switch places with them. This is where Meghan erred, most of us in the UK recognise that being in the RF is all consuming, hard work and mostly very boring, only occasionally is it glamorous, she missed the memo on the hard work and boring bit and focussed on the glamour, when reality hit her she fucked off. That would've been absolutely fine if the pair of them had kept their gobs shut and got on with their life but shitting all over the RF and Britain to earn a buck closed the stable door very firmly. I personally am not a staunch monarchist but I understand and respect the role they play, I admire the Queen and that admiration grows by the day and I recognise that having the RF gives our Country a strong link to History and a stability that is needed as the world changes so rapidly but if those 2 get a foot back in then once the Queen goes I'll happily become a Republican.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sending love and hugs to all tattlers today, a funeral can bring lots of thoughts to the surface ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't think they'll be any photos or surprise visits she's definitely been told to lie low by Sunshine Sux. She will be in her mega mansion eaten up with jealousy and plotting her next move.

PR wise' it's all a bit of a disaster, the sympathy card ie miscarriage, walking on wargraves' mental health and racism hasn't really cut it and
because she thought she was so 'speshul' there are hardly any photos of her with senior royals
Perhaps the real reason there are no cosy photos with senior royals is because they had her quickly sussed, and they made a point of not being photographed with her.
Also, many of the private family photos seem to be taken by Catherine Cambridge, in the last few years anyway. I can’t imagine CC was particularly keen to take pictures of Smeg.

Reactions: 28
This, and also delaying the interview date would have spoiled their gender reveal 🙄
I had completely forgotten their gender reveal, even though we obviously know the sainted little one is a girl. Everyone just shrugged their shoulders, even the tabloids relegated it to side bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching the Prince Philip programme on BBC1 now. Kind of a behind the scenes at Windsor Castle.
Me too. Its really good, and informative. After the fire at Windsor they discovered hidden rooms! Lovely to see PP talking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.