Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be killing Harry’s wife that she has no photos of Farchie with PP. Even the Tindalls have pictures, taken by Catherine. If Harry’s wife hadn’t been such a witch to DofC perhaps she might have taken some with Archiedoll. God she’s a dumb witch. She had the opportunity of a lifetime and managed to duck it up so badly she’s all but a pariah now. Lost the Royal perks, lost the HRH, probably no title for Archiedoll now when PC ascends, the big bucks aren’t rolling in as anticipated...it’s almost pitiable. But only almost.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
She’s probs planning it all as we speak, she will probs turn up at statue unveiling and that’s when pictures be taken.

I think she also will want to get as many as she can with Charles

My boyfriend was saying today if she does anything tomorrow more and more people will end up hating her.

Markle has a bit of a problem on her hands, I think.

Clearly there are no informal pics of either herself &/or Archie with PP posted anywhere because none exist. Probably Harry is banned (by her) from posting any such photos of him & his Grandpa - other than the public one we’ve seen - because she’s not in them.

Which means she needs to get herself, Archie & Doriana to the UK at some point to ensure some cutsie family shots with HM before it’s too late. Otherwise, what’s she going to post when the monarch passes...an even more massive story than Philip?

Poor, poor Meghan. Does she brave the UK where everyone, including Harry’s family, detest her - knowing, as we do, that dislike to a narcissist is as painful and destructive as Kryptonite. Or does she stay far away and relinquish boasting rights for the coming years?

What a dilemma, eh?

Reactions: 24
Flicked over and the BBC HRH the D of E remembered on.
Why is the strictly guy, Hazza's mate JJ being a "reporter" on it Since when was he a TV presenter, just because he was in services? That SCD has a lot of careers launched to answer to grr
I think you will find that JJ was already a presenter before he went on Strictly. If you look on Wiki it gives you all the details.

Reactions: 6
I think Wills is now fully aware of the optics and just how important they are to the dastardly duo. The elder Royals are not so well versed in how these things play out. They've only ever really had the Press to deal with regarding how a situation looks, but these days with cammeras and CCTV everywhere things are more of a minefield. Wills will be most aware and I hope he takes the opportunity to freeze hazza out. He halfway did it at the commonweath service by barely saying hello and then sitting stone faced refusing any chit chat.
The only problem is that Brenda may have dictated a united front ( public hugs/handshakes)be shown for the cameras. I feel so sorry for him stuck in this position. We all know he wants to kick hazza in the area where his bollox used to be, but he's gonna have to be polite at the very least.
But he knows any tiny gesture will be spun into a " See! Wills is fine with H. Such a fuss over nothing" or a "SEE! I told you they were nasty bastards, thank heavens heavily pregnant Meggy weggy avoided such shocking abuse".
I'm not sure they would be allowed to hug, with the Covid regulations. Which is a good thing, because then they can't be accused of not hugging him!

Reactions: 21
Windsor Gardens and Park date back over 1000 years to William the Conquerer. Beautiful aerial shots live of it.

Royah Nikkah and Robert Hardman now on. They've got Ms number so to speak

• Heart
I think you will find that JJ was already a presenter before he went on Strictly. If you look on Wiki it gives you all the details.
Thank you, I've had a look. I've not seen/heard of him before SCD.

Reactions: 8
Markle has a bit of a problem on her hands, I think.

Clearly there are no informal pics of either herself &/or Archie with PP posted anywhere because none exist. Probably Harry is banned (by her) from posting any such photos of him & his Grandpa - other than the public one we’ve seen - because she’s not in them.

Which means she needs to get herself, Archie & Doriana to the UK at some point to ensure some cutsie family shots with HM before it’s too late. Otherwise, what’s she going to post when the monarch passes...an even more massive story than Philip?

Poor, poor Meghan. Does she brave the UK where everyone, including Harry’s family, detest her - knowing, as we do, that dislike to a narcissist is as painful and destructive as Kryptonite. Or does she stay far away and relinquish boasting rights for the coming years?

What a dilemma, eh?
Anyone else thinking there are no photos because she wasn't allowed to bring a camera within a million miles of any family gathering...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Even if Meghan realised she has to hotfoot it to England and spend time with the family off duty ( Sandringham and Balmoral) who’d offer them an invite?

They’re so untrustworthy , who wants to be photographed with them , her motives will always be suspect.

They’re never getting back into the circle of trust .

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Anyone else thinking there are no photos because she wasn't allowed to bring a camera within a million miles of any family gathering...
I think it’s more likely she felt so superior she didn’t deign to allow them to be photographed with her crotch goblin. Her disdain knew no bounds. Even in photos of her with the queen she looks patronising. Not good at forward planning, is Harry’s wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t think even Meghan is stupid enough to do anything daft tomorrow , after the interview and then Phil dying , look how their entitlement, greed and whinging has blown up in their faces.
I agree that even rhino-hide Smeg must be taken aback at the lack of total unconditional support and adoration. Her toerag husband is getting a lot of stick and she'll be livid at the ridicule and will push back. I think she or some mouthpiece of hers will be on air giving her side of the story, as she has been silenced and needs to tell Her Truth.
The solemn day of Prince Philip's funeral will not be allowed to pass without her sticking what's left of her nose into it and muddying the waters.

• Sad
Just watching bbc 1 and they are explaining about the Landrover being used tomorrow.
Love it!

Didn't H once say that he reads all the comments on t'internet, even the negative ones and that he can't help himself reading them.

Well I hope he reads Tattle! Or any other sites. Despite the sugars, I reckon its 90/10 in support of the RF

• Haha
Reactions: 33
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I hadn't seen this but it was my understanding that this would be the case. I know I posted earlier that in the same circumstances my Son would be in the middle with my 2 nieces either side as he is the eldest grandchild, pretty sure that's normal protocol for a family funeral which this is.

Zara is older tthan Harry....

Reactions: 5
I read somewhere that he was going to have a wool coffin. Has that been mentioned or was it paper talk
They are talking about the landrover within a segment about the Duke's passion for engineering.
So they didnt mention the coffin details.

I did also hear that wool is one of the components - to support sheep farmers, it was said.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.