Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what have been rather frustratingly quiet are the TorontoPapers and CDAN / BlindGossip/ NuttlyFlavor. HarryMarkle seems to have gone quiet. something is afoot
I know. TP has been a let down this past year. One brief tweet a few months back and that's it.Cdan etc seem more involved in the baby crrap.
Maybe they are all waiting to see how the funeral goes.

Gawd, smeggy must be ripping her extensions out. I think her reluctance to come is grist to the rumour mill re moon bumps.
She's had to miss an opportunity to dress in widow's weeds (yes I know ... but it's smeggy) and waddle front and centre clutching her belly and showing off whatever latest face work she's had done. witch knows she's hated this side of the pond and is too chicken tit to face the people she maligned with her racism lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
But I am not entirely sure now that William & Hazzard were close, certainly mucho bonhomie & bantz to smooth their shared pathway. But there do seem to have been tensions around William paying a price for being first born (golden boy but in a golden cage) & Hazza sulking long form.
William is slowly sliding into taking greater, scrutinised responsibilities, yet his brother just a few years younger is still faffing about with his abandoned projects, half-baked projects & ghastly first wife. Must grate a bit, all the self-indulgent hoo-hah since MM turned up.
I think at one point they were truly close. There are stories of Harry's housemaster at Eton getting William to spend the night in Harry's room when he first started because he was crying over their Mum and needed his brother. But I think they were always different temperaments and personalities.

The women they dated were very different too.

And of course their lives were always on different paths eventually.

But Harry himself admitted a few years ago that "no one wants to be King" (and he got in trouble for it). He's called his family trapped. He doesn't want it but he wants the perks without doing the job.

He had some advantages over William

- Many of his crappy escapades got dismissed as "Lad Harry having fun".
- William would not have been able to marry Meghan, or possibly even Chelsy with her father's dubious political connections
-William would not have been able to piss off to California if he felt like it without causing chaos.
-William was not allowed to go to Iraq or Afghanistan
-Harry could have made the Army is actual career
-Harry can raise his kids however he likes

There are advantages and disadvantages to being both the heir and spare.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ugh, your relative sounds awful.

Is there any cure/treatment for narcissists? Through reading these threads, I’ve seen the same behaviour in relatives. So far the only thing I do is keep thousands of miles between us and don’t communicate :).

I think it’s a really good call to have someone else present at all time, ie don’t let H be alone with anyone - but especially not The Queen, his Dad or William. And make sure he’s got no communications devices. He can’t be trusted a millimetre.
Oh hell, keep him away from Charles. :eek: Soppy chops papa would be signing cheques and handing over tiaras left right and centre as soon as hazza did his puppy dog eyes and whined " But mummy would have given me ... "

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ugh, your relative sounds awful.

Is there any cure/treatment for narcissists? Through reading these threads, I’ve seen the same behaviour in relatives. So far the only thing I do is keep thousands of miles between us and don’t communicate :).

I think it’s a really good call to have someone else present at all time, ie don’t let H be alone with anyone - but especially not The Queen, his Dad or William. And make sure he’s got no communications devices. He can’t be trusted a millimetre.
There is treatment for narcissistic personality disorder but most narcs don't believe they are narcs so won't seek therapy or if they do it won't work because they don't believe they're the problem. Typical narc behaviour!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh hell, keep him away from Charles. :eek: Soppy chops papa would be signing cheques and handing over tiaras left right and centre as soon as hazza did his puppy dog eyes and whined " But mummy would have given me ... "
Charles has typical divorce dad guilt. How much longer can Harry get away with using his late mother as an excuse for everything? I do feel sorry for him but the way goes on about it you'd think he was the only person on the planet to lose their mother at a young age.

Reactions: 36
Well by the looks of things the rift between him and William is a wide as ever and he (Harry) hasn’t made any attempt at reconciliation so I can’t really see him hanging around for any more interactions with the family.
Of course not, he expects William to apologise and grovel to him. I’m glad that William is not doing that, good for William.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I've just been on the latest Celt video and she happened to be talking about the picture of the Queen and Prince Philip meeting archie. She said it was a photoshop and PP and TQ pics were taken at a horse show where they were admiring a newborn foal.

Well, I think I've found the picture of PP from the horse show.

Look at the pink slip in his pocket. The tie and shirt colours have been changed, but it's the same jacket.

What does everyone think?
Nah, PP likes horses

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s brilliant that they will be separated walking behind the coffin. Haznot can’t lean over to William and pretend some pathetic gesture to make him the victim somehow. Or lean into William and pretend to say something again to make out he is the victim somehow. You know pretend to try to make amends but his big bad brother ignored him, that sort of thing. And can you imagine the photos that would go around the world if something like that happened. The RF and The Queen know what they are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Of course the best thing about them not being shoulder to shoulder is that the Harkles won't be able to use any photos from the funeral to show how close they are to the RF and future Kings. H maybe the son and brother of future Kings, but he is clearly not physically close, so won't be able to get people access to them etc.
Oh that's a good point re access. The whole point of smeggy inviting the hollyweirdos to the wedding was to establish that she now had access to the royals ... so form an orderly queue for invites or introductions and bring your cheque book.
And now it's all gone tits up. The Royal access was to be her main SP and she managed to bugger it up by being a greedy bleep thinking she could outsmart a thousand year old establishment.
Nobody really cares about her half-wit husband either. He has no power, no talent and no balls. Everyone she tried to lasso into her new Court has seen the light and moved on. Honestly, I can't see where she goes from here. If she hires experts to do the netflix and spotify stuff she'll still be sticking her neb in interfering and they'll lose patience ... if the money doesn't run out first. His wages from his 'jobs' is chicken feed in their circle. Lady C says she was told that the chimpo gig only came after intense bargaining (begging?) and that the final deal was $47k per annum for him. That won't even cover the water bill for the 16 bathrooms and extensive grounds in the cali heat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Harry reportedly let it be known that he still wanted to wear the Blues and Royals dress uniform to the funeral.

He was last seen in this on his wedding day, proving that he’s learnt nothing about the fashion faux pas of outfit repeating from his stylish wife, but let’s not focus on that now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was reading somewhere because Harry no longer has his HRH title Peter comes before him as he’s the oldest grandchild, but if Harry still had his HRH title he would be before Peter not after him.

Peter will be superior to Harry at the funeral due to being the oldest grandchild.

97EC1BFF-502E-4EDB-BFA7-9BE7005060C1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 35
what have been rather frustratingly quiet are the TorontoPapers and CDAN / BlindGossip/ NuttlyFlavor. HarryMarkle seems to have gone quiet. something is afoot
5/1 - intruder in the Cali mansion whilst Harry isn’t about. Likely an escaped chicken.

2/1 - false labour brought on by the stress of it all (you can spread bet on this too if you want to guess how far apart the contractions are)

All will come to light about 3pm on Saturday, strangely enough...

• Haha
I've just been on the latest Celt video and she happened to be talking about the picture of the Queen and Prince Philip meeting archie. She said it was a photoshop and PP and TQ pics were taken at a horse show where they were admiring a newborn foal.

Well, I think I've found the picture of PP from the horse show.

Look at the pink slip in his pocket. The tie and shirt colours have been changed, but it's the same jacket.

What does everyone think?
Um he does wear his clothes more than once. He's not Meghan f'ing markle don't ya know?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5/1 - intruder in the Cali mansion whilst Harry isn’t about. Likely an escaped chicken.

2/1 - false labour brought on by the stress of it all (you can spread bet on this too if you want to guess how far apart the contractions are)

All will come to light about 3pm on Saturday, strangely enough...
If fedex deliver the crotch goblin on the day of the funeral I'll be SO pissed off.:mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
She will release pictures to the press at the weekend black veil the whole thing , and express how she had a unique bond with Prince Philip. 💯
I think she'll release a black and white photo shot from behind of her and Archie meaningfully releasing balloons in the sky.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I‘m just having visions of a punch up at the funeral being covered in the usual deeply formal tones by the TV commentator. “And here we see HRH The Duke of Cambridge leading the conflict with a left hook. This, er, ”punch up” is of course being conducted in line with protocol so William as future Heir to the Throne goes first as her Majesty’s representative and it is undersood she herself advised leading with a left hook. He is followed now by Peter Philips with a nose punch and his sister Zara who has contributed a knee to the groin and a handbag to the head. We understand the bricks in Zara’s handbag come from the Royal Estate at Sandringham and have been personally selected by her mother HRH Princess Anne and Sir Peregrine Frobisher-Smythe, HRH The Queen’s PUAG (Punch Up Adviser General)”
Remembering the behaviour of H at the Easter 2019 gathering has me flupping through my mental diary of the lead up to that event: Megsy didn't attend supposedly because she was on yet another maternity leave (I feel like this witch has been perpetually whelping since 2016). H showed up alone ans already it was a sitch where the bros were at war. Can anyone remember why Peter had to play minder at that eventharry apparently only spome to Peter, Autumn and briefly to ever-diplomatic Kate and Mike was caight in the middle of Harry acting like a power tool and his face was noticeably "off" ...

Reactions: 13
I was reading somewhere because Harry no longer has his HRH title Peter comes before him as he’s the oldest grandchild, but if Harry still had his HRH title he would be before Peter not after him.

Peter will be superior to Harry at the funeral due to being the oldest grandchild.

View attachment 531450
Jeez.those pictures with those masks and the odd head positions make them look like a load of walking zombies. Movie zombies obviously, not the real ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she'll release a black and white photo shot from behind of her and Archie meaningfully releasing balloons in the sky.
Not green enough.... they will release flatulence inflated hemp baskets is my vote

I know. TP has been a let down this past year. One brief tweet a few months back and that's it.Cdan etc seem more involved in the baby crrap.
Maybe they are all waiting to see how the funeral goes.

Gawd, smeggy must be ripping her extensions out. I think her reluctance to come is grist to the rumour mill re moon bumps.
She's had to miss an opportunity to dress in widow's weeds (yes I know ... but it's smeggy) and waddle front and centre clutching her belly and showing off whatever latest face work she's had done. witch knows she's hated this side of the pond and is too chicken tit to face the people she maligned with her racism lies.
What if she sends a stand-in... octomom pregnant with full black widow kit including gloves and a black shower curtain to hide the true identity ..
an adult Megsy version of Darren Doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The next couple of days will be the greatest test for Markle. If she has any vestiges of human decency or social intelligence left, she will restrain herself from trying to insert herself into the funeral narrative and go dark on social media, and make sure nothing is pushed to the press from her dodgy PR or via Scabies in the coming week.

As it is, it's 50/50 she'll lose the battle and publish some photo of her big balloon head involved in making some offputting 'tribute' to PP over in plastic mansion land.

Reactions: 33
If fedex deliver the crotch goblin on the day of the funeral I'll be SO pissed off.:mad:
Same here!! I will be so mad she pulled that stunt!!😡 Also If they deliver it on the Sunday I will be pissed!! That's my birthday and I ain't sharing it with that crotch goblin! But one must remember 'no post on Sundays' 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.