Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference between now and Diana's funeral though is that there is a known rift between the brothers, due to Harry trash talking his entire family. It may just be protocol, but I also think the decision to have them separated could be because William didn't want to have to walk next to Harry. And I don't blame him for that.
I think Wills is now fully aware of the optics and just how important they are to the dastardly duo. The elder Royals are not so well versed in how these things play out. They've only ever really had the Press to deal with regarding how a situation looks, but these days with cammeras and CCTV everywhere things are more of a minefield. Wills will be most aware and I hope he takes the opportunity to freeze hazza out. He halfway did it at the commonweath service by barely saying hello and then sitting stone faced refusing any chit chat.
The only problem is that Brenda may have dictated a united front ( public hugs/handshakes)be shown for the cameras. I feel so sorry for him stuck in this position. We all know he wants to kick hazza in the area where his bollox used to be, but he's gonna have to be polite at the very least.
But he knows any tiny gesture will be spun into a " See! Wills is fine with H. Such a fuss over nothing" or a "SEE! I told you they were nasty bastards, thank heavens heavily pregnant Meggy weggy avoided such shocking abuse".

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I have a feeling that Baroness Scotland, who is British-Dominican, would have represented the Commonwealth (she's Secretary-General) if numbers had allowed. She was certainly part of the grand funeral plans pre-COVID. They could have had Boris Johnson and Baroness Scotland, but decided to prioritise family. Jeremy Vine knows better - I'm genuinely disappointed.
Wasn't there an investigation into Baroness Scotland spending far too much money? Extravagant spending. Also she's arrogant from what I gathered, and they got rid of her?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think Wills is now fully aware of the optics and just how important they are to the dastardly duo. The elder Royals are not so well versed in how these things play out. They've only ever really had the Press to deal with regarding how a situation looks, but these days with cammeras and CCTV everywhere things are more of a minefield. Wills will be most aware and I hope he takes the opportunity to freeze hazza out. He halfway did it at the commonweath service by barely saying hello and then sitting stone faced refusing any chit chat.
The only problem is that Brenda may have dictated a united front ( public hugs/handshakes)be shown for the cameras. I feel so sorry for him stuck in this position. We all know he wants to kick hazza in the area where his bollox used to be, but he's gonna have to be polite at the very least.
But he knows any tiny gesture will be spun into a " See! Wills is fine with H. Such a fuss over nothing" or a "SEE! I told you they were nasty bastards, thank heavens heavily pregnant Meggy weggy avoided such shocking abuse".
His face will tell a different story though!

Reactions: 16
Wasn't there an investigation into Baroness Scotland spending far too much money? Extravagant spending. Also she's arrogant from what I gathered, and they got rid of her?
She's still in post, well just about anyway, until the next Commonwealth Heads of Govt meeting. You are right about the over-spending scandal.

Reactions: 14
If she does do an interview with Gayle it could get tricky if previous reports are to be believed that Porker's crew reported the fake moonbump to her. Gayle and Porker are close so..... any claim that Smeg's heart is breaking into a million pieces because she can't be with her Prince ... when she was so close to Philip and wanted to be there to support the Queen who adores her of course.... but because of doctor's orders told not to fly as "heavily pregnant"?
Though like the Porker interview any pregnancy talk will be off-limits and the questions rehearsed.
Ooh I didn't know that Oprah and her crew might be onto the moonbump 😃 Thats very interesting news. How can Oprah trust her after that? Of course she made reference to the pregnancy at the start of the interview and then we had the awful gender reveal.

Smeggy is hopeless at pretending to be pregnant. She had an enormous bump on in the chicken coop scene which was too high up (where her stomach should be). Then she crouched down where upon it disappeared.🤣

It would be fantastic if someone exposed this. Where did you hear about the crew tipping Oprah off? She would not like being made a fool of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think Fake Diana would have the cajones to turn up at the last minute for the funeral. She knows she’s despised over here, but also she couldn’t be sure they’d give her a place in it, and I don’t think she would risk the humiliation. She’s thick, but I don’t think she’s quite *that* thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can actually see that happening as well................... :eek:

Fingers crossed this has already been anticipated and a plan is in place should the drama arise........of course that would probably support her surpressed black woman narrative *sighs*.....
Nightmare. But wouldn’t she have to quarantine 🤣 ?

Reactions: 12
I thought this pic had been identified as from when he was attending the opening of the Silverstone Museum a few years ago where he met Lewis Hamilton... problem 6 threads back now :)
Apparently it was, and published in Hello! as the photo of him arriving for the funeral. I thought I saw another print of the same photo but with "Shutterstock" on the bottom. Isn't Shutterstock Jeff Rayner, Megz pap friend who she sent to Rosarito after Thomas? If so then H&M sent this fake photo to Hello!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ooh I didn't know that Oprah and her crew might be onto the moonbump 😃 Thats very interesting news. How can Oprah trust her after that? Of course she made reference to the pregnancy at the start of the interview and then we had the awful gender reveal.

Smeggy is hopeless at pretending to be pregnant. She had an enormous bump on in the chicken coop scene which was too high up (where her stomach should be). Then she crouched down where upon it disappeared.🤣

It would be fantastic if someone exposed this. Where did you hear about the crew tipping Oprah off? She would not like being made a fool of.
Ccc, not reading threads:)

(1) Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them | Page 49 | Tattle Life

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Flicked over and the BBC HRH the D of E remembered on.
Why is the strictly guy, Hazza's mate JJ being a "reporter" on it Since when was he a TV presenter, just because he was in services? That SCD has a lot of careers launched to answer to grr
Katie Nicholls and,Arthur Edwards on now. Lovely to see the messages from children with the floral tributes

Reactions: 12
BBC 1 HRH The Duke of Edinburgh programme on now.

Regarding P walking between W & H, given that they might be wearing masks at some stage all manner of flying f*cks might be being spoken beneath. P will be in earshot of all of this to feed back or witness should it be necessary.
No lip reading so next best thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Arthur says he thinks after that interview, there will be no reconciliation yet with W&H, but maybe by July at unveiling of Ds statue

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Markle has a bit of a problem on her hands, I think.

Clearly there are no informal pics of either herself &/or Archie with PP posted anywhere because none exist. Probably Harry is banned (by her) from posting any such photos of him & his Grandpa - other than the public one we’ve seen - because she’s not in them.

Which means she needs to get herself, Archie & Doriana to the UK at some point to ensure some cutsie family shots with HM before it’s too late. Otherwise, what’s she going to post when the monarch passes...an even more massive story than Philip?

Poor, poor Meghan. Does she brave the UK where everyone, including Harry’s family, detest her - knowing, as we do, that dislike to a narcissist is as painful and destructive as Kryptonite. Or does she stay far away and relinquish boasting rights for the coming years?

What a dilemma, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

And Winfrey's first words to her were 'You really ARE pregnant!' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.