Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually read today that Harry is Lena Tindall’s godfather, I wonder if he speaks with her or does Meghan not even allow him to speak to his godchildren.

Knowing her she probs won’t even let him speak to his god kids, he’s probs a stranger to them.
This is why numerous godparents are a good idea. There's always one who'll take a dark path later in life, or marry a selfish bleep who cuts him/her off from the godchild. Hazza has done both.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Meagain will do what she did at JCMH’s friend’s wedding- turning up unannounced then holding his face, doing the usual eye-staring like the “saviour” she thinks she is to him- “someone” will capture the moment.

Jk but anything possible with her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
for a second there, i thought hazzo is flying solo like peter phillips since he is divorced. then i remembered...if only that was true

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just think the whole rift between Harry and the RF is actually really sad and it could have been so easily avoided if he and Meghan had been less self absorbed, impetuous and hot headed. If only they’d given it some more time, the media would have moved on to something else. Everyone who marries a senior royal gets crap from the media for a while. In deciding to sue H&M simply ensured that the negative media would never stop. Also if H&M wanted to carve out a particular role for themselves they needed to do it slowly and prove themselves to be a safe bet. Nothing in the RF changes quickly. But instead they jumped in headlong, expected their proposals to be approved and then promptly burnt all their bridges when they weren’t. Theirs is now a definitive case history in how not to manage conflict.

The Oprah interview just threw the final huge barrel of petrol on those already burning bridges.

I know Harry has done this to himself but I can’t help but feel sad that the closeness he had with his brother is totally gone and his relationship with the rest of his family is now difficult and distant at best.

Maybe I’m just soppy but I hate to see families fighting with each other.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
According to the news tonight Hazzno and William will be either side of Peter Phillips supposedly H M Q wants them separated. Would love to see William smack him one in the chops but after the funeral. Apparently hazzno and Andrew were whinging over the uniforms and it was decided t by HM they would wear suits.

A right pair of whining,spoilt, entitled brats need a good kick up the jacksey.

How dare they play up at this funeral, I will be glad when that ginger bleep steps on a plane back to shagalag ever since he got here there has been nothing but pain. Don't like him and don't want him.

duck Off

l

• Heart
Reactions: 34
what have been rather frustratingly quiet are the TorontoPapers and CDAN / BlindGossip/ NuttlyFlavor. HarryMarkle seems to have gone quiet. something is afoot

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
what have been rather frustratingly quiet are the TorontoPapers and CDAN / BlindGossip/ NuttlyFlavor. HarryMarkle seems to have gone quiet. something is afoot
I think everyone's waiting for Saturday and the inevitable attention seeking publicity stunt.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

really hope hazza fecks off straight ater
I think it will be interesting to see what he does after the funeral. I dont care if he goes straight back but if he does, then I think it will be a slap in the face to the Queen whose birthday is on Tuesday. It wouldnt hurt him to stay for a few days and then return to the US on Wednesday. However, I bet Megs will have something to say if he isnt on the first plane out of Heathrow after the funeral.

Reactions: 29
:LOL: Oh God! I just imagined it being like the brawl between Juicy Joe Giudice and Joe Gorga on RHONJ, kind of fighting but not much really happening.

This whole business about wearing uniforms is driving me nuts. From what I understand, PP didn't want a fuss-NO STATE FUNERAL-it was essentially going to be a family occasion, ergo why wear a uniform. It is all so stupid. 😫 In that vein, it doesn't surprise me that Peter will be up front walking with William and Harry, he is the eldest of the grandchildren after all.

Lady C actually stated that Harry and Meghan are insane in her latest vid. Wow! She is not pulling any punches. 🤭
At this point, I'm wondering if she's baiting them for a reaction.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think it will be interesting to see what he does after the funeral. I dont care if he goes straight back but if he does, then I think it will be a slap in the face to the Queen whose birthday is on Tuesday. It wouldnt hurt him to stay for a few days and then return to the US on Wednesday. However, I bet Megs will have something to say if he isnt on the first plane out of Heathrow after the funeral.
Well by the looks of things the rift between him and William is a wide as ever and he (Harry) hasn’t made any attempt at reconciliation so I can’t really see him hanging around for any more interactions with the family.

Reactions: 19
H will whine whatever the RF do, remember his comment to M that was lip read at the Commonwealth service about W "He just said hello". He clearly wanted a more natural conversation and was butt hurt W (and the rest of the family) were damned if they were going to pretend everything was hunky dory.

Same thing will happen over this visit, he will remember the good times previously had with his family (pre M) and compare it to how they are behaving towards him on this visit, and it won't be favourable.

He won't see that his actions have caused it because that would mean admitting they were wrong and also having insight that his actions have hurt his family. I don't think he thought how his family would feel, he was just lashing out to try to get their own way with the titles etc, not thinking that people would feel betrayed etc by his actions (not that that is an excuse, they are both approaching 40 and should be more aware of the impact their actions have on people.)

My narc relative would kick off all sorts of trouble, say whatever she thought would get a reaction and leave. She would reappear some time later (months usually) when she wanted something or thought that she was missing out on something and pretend that nothing had happened. If any of the family was off with her the comment was always "I don't know what's wrong with him."

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Zara would be in there like a flash, red hair would be flying out of the scrum.
I‘m just having visions of a punch up at the funeral being covered in the usual deeply formal tones by the TV commentator. “And here we see HRH The Duke of Cambridge leading the conflict with a left hook. This, er, ”punch up” is of course being conducted in line with protocol so William as future Heir to the Throne goes first as her Majesty’s representative and it is undersood she herself advised leading with a left hook. He is followed now by Peter Philips with a nose punch and his sister Zara who has contributed a knee to the groin and a handbag to the head. We understand the bricks in Zara’s handbag come from the Royal Estate at Sandringham and have been personally selected by her mother HRH Princess Anne and Sir Peregrine Frobisher-Smythe, HRH The Queen’s PUAG (Punch Up Adviser General)”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
H will whine whatever the RF do, remember his comment to M that was lip read at the Commonwealth service about W "He just said hello". He clearly wanted a more natural conversation and was butt hurt W (and the rest of the family) were damned if they were going to pretend everything was hunky dory.

Same thing will happen over this visit, he will remember the good times previously had with his family (pre M) and compare it to how they are behaving towards him on this visit, and it won't be favourable.

He won't see that his actions have caused it because that would mean admitting they were wrong and also having insight that his actions have hurt his family. I don't think he thought how his family would feel, he was just lashing out to try to get their own way with the titles etc, not thinking that people would feel betrayed etc by his actions (not that that is an excuse, they are both approaching 40 and should be more aware of the impact their actions have on people.)

My narc relative would kick off all sorts of trouble, say whatever she thought would get a reaction and leave. She would reappear some time later (months usually) when she wanted something or thought that she was missing out on something and pretend that nothing had happened. If any of the family was off with her the comment was always "I don't know what's wrong with him."
Ugh, your relative sounds awful.

Is there any cure/treatment for narcissists? Through reading these threads, I’ve seen the same behaviour in relatives. So far the only thing I do is keep thousands of miles between us and don’t communicate :).

I think it’s a really good call to have someone else present at all time, ie don’t let H be alone with anyone - but especially not The Queen, his Dad or William. And make sure he’s got no communications devices. He can’t be trusted a millimetre.

Reactions: 14
for a second there, i thought hazzo is flying solo like peter phillips since he is divorced. then i remembered...if only that was true
Maybe PeterP will chat about adapting to his new life as a divorced fella, sharing child care with a Canadian (?) ex-wife - all about the art of the possible.
Maybe Hazzard will get the hint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just think the whole rift between Harry and the RF is actually really sad and it could have been so easily avoided if he and Meghan had been less self absorbed, impetuous and hot headed. If only they’d given it some more time, the media would have moved on to something else. Everyone who marries a senior royal gets crap from the media for a while. In deciding to sue H&M simply ensured that the negative media would never stop. Also if H&M wanted to carve out a particular role for themselves they needed to do it slowly and prove themselves to be a safe bet. Nothing in the RF changes quickly. But instead they jumped in headlong, expected their proposals to be approved and then promptly burnt all their bridges when they weren’t. Theirs is now a definitive case history in how not to manage conflict.

The Oprah interview just threw the final huge barrel of petrol on those already burning bridges.

I know Harry has done this to himself but I can’t help but feel sad that the closeness he had with his brother is totally gone and his relationship with the rest of his family is now difficult and distant at best.

Maybe I’m just soppy but I hate to see families fighting with each other.
But I am not entirely sure now that William & Hazzard were close, certainly mucho bonhomie & bantz to smooth their shared pathway. But there do seem to have been tensions around William paying a price for being first born (golden boy but in a golden cage) & Hazza sulking long form.
William is slowly sliding into taking greater, scrutinised responsibilities, yet his brother just a few years younger is still faffing about with his abandoned projects, half-baked projects & ghastly first wife. Must grate a bit, all the self-indulgent hoo-hah since MM turned up.

Reactions: 27
Of course the best thing about them not being shoulder to shoulder is that the Harkles won't be able to use any photos from the funeral to show how close they are to the RF and future Kings. H maybe the son and brother of future Kings, but he is clearly not physically close, so won't be able to get people access to them etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.