Harry and Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the terrible two, suits will do, it's not about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. I've just been over to the RF thread. Gotta say, wasn't expecting some of things being said there. Apparently TQ and PP had been living seperately for quite a few years now. PP had a mistress (allegedly Penny Brabourne) and many others.

Andrew is TQ's illegitimate son from an affair she had with her racing manager in revenge for PP shacking up with Penny Brabourne in Sandringham.

Good ol' Hazza is the poor spare who was thrown to the media wolves every time to save William's ass. It would seem that it was actually William who is the bad seed but the RF had to sacrifice the spare to protect the heir. And ofc Megsy darling is safely tucked away in her perpetual victimhood. Bless.

I won't say the RF is pure as snow. Maybe the rumours do have some merit deep down since they just so dang aloof and secretive. Also, Andrew getting away scot-free hasn't helped either. But I would like to have faith in Kate and William if noone else. They seem genuine and I hope time proves me right.
Lets take a look at this.
The Queen and Prince Philip weren't living together all the time, so what? It doesn't mean that their marriage bond or deep friendship is broken. They're lucky that they've got all those palaces to live in! AND how many elderly people have rampant sex lives? 😲 I bet the Queen is far more interested in a cup of tea than boffing 😳

I don't believe that the Queen had an affair that produced Andrew (utter crap). When would she have had the tme? I certainly don't believe she was unfaithful to Philip, she'd rather pet her Corgis !

Philip may have flirted with a number of women over the years, and been friends with the Penny woman it doesn't prove an affair.

Hazno being sacrificed to save William is pure sugar crap. Like William forced his eejit brother to dress up as a nazi 😉 yeah right

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Morning everyone. I'm still wading through the last thread. If rumours are to believed and Woko is the special star guest on the GK show on Saturday, then I think this really will be the end of her. The narc bleep has no class, she only thinks of the PR. Show some respect. 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I just think the whole rift between Harry and the RF is actually really sad and it could have been so easily avoided if he and Meghan had been less self absorbed, impetuous and hot headed. If only they’d given it some more time, the media would have moved on to something else. Everyone who marries a senior royal gets crap from the media for a while. In deciding to sue H&M simply ensured that the negative media would never stop. Also if H&M wanted to carve out a particular role for themselves they needed to do it slowly and prove themselves to be a safe bet. Nothing in the RF changes quickly. But instead they jumped in headlong, expected their proposals to be approved and then promptly burnt all their bridges when they weren’t. Theirs is now a definitive case history in how not to manage conflict.

The Oprah interview just threw the final huge barrel of petrol on those already burning bridges.

I know Harry has done this to himself but I can’t help but feel sad that the closeness he had with his brother is totally gone and his relationship with the rest of his family is now difficult and distant at best.

Maybe I’m just soppy but I hate to see families fighting with each other.
Unless Smeg was prepared to change her behaviour, I don’t think it would have improved. She was completely fake, ‘acting’ her way through all her engagements, bullshitting LA wordsalad every time she opened her mouth and all that writing on bananas crap. She needed to buckle down with the women from the WI or whatever, and there’s no way she would have been prepared to do that, because she wanted to be a ‘Princess’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Morning everyone. I'm still wading through the last thread. If rumours are to believed and Woko is the special star guest on the GK show on Saturday, then I think this really will be the end of her. The narc bleep has no class, she only thinks of the PR. Show some respect. 🤬
Totally agree! It would truly show her up... can see the 1..2..3... *cry* bad acting, and the made up anecdotes about how affectionate and welcoming Philip was with her, her heart aching for Harry and her not being able to be with him. She’d basically be demoting herself to the new Scobie... crappy royal commentator with little value to add to anything 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This is primarily a family funeral so what people wear and where they sit is dictated by that nothing else. Peter is the eldest grandchild and it's right that he should be in the middle. In my family my son would be inbetween my 2 nieces.

Reactions: 20
The next couple of days will be the greatest test for Markle. If she has any vestiges of human decency or social intelligence left, she will restrain herself from trying to insert herself into the funeral narrative and go dark on social media, and make sure nothing is pushed to the press from her dodgy PR or via Scabies in the coming week.

As it is, it's 50/50 she'll lose the battle and publish some photo of her big balloon head involved in making some offputting 'tribute' to PP over in plastic mansion land.
I hope she does something really attention grabbing or despicable, so that the rest of the population is left in no doubt about what sort of a person she really is. Obviously we all already know the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If she’s the special guest on the Gayle king thingy tomorrow you know what Meghan is gonna say.

I called HMTQ and had a good cry at how wonderful Philip was and we talked about mine and

Philips special bond and Philip preferred me over Kate and would rather me be future queen.
We also cried and talked about how PP loved me more then HMTQ.

Then she will proceed to say Gayle, we have already had funeral 3 days prior and it was me Philip and the Arch bishop and it was just beautiful.

That’s her on Gayles show tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Unless Smeg was prepared to change her behaviour, I don’t think it would have improved. She was completely fake, ‘acting’ her way through all her engagements, bullshitting LA wordsalad every time she opened her mouth and all that writing on bananas crap. She needed to buckle down with the women from the WI or whatever, and there’s no way she would have been prepared to do that, because she wanted to be a ‘Princess’
I don't think she is capable of changing her behaviour. Her personality disorders rule her and she is unable to behave in an acceptable way. The sensible way is to lie low, make no comment and show respect for PP but we just have an overflowing stream of contradictory PR puff. Gayle and Orca are just enablers riding off her for money. Unfortunately they have power in media so it's a drug to her. All we can hope for is a reduced or zero pr budget and a montecito news blackout.

Reactions: 31
If she does turn up, I don't see any way back from that for her (not that there was much of a way back after Orca, but that would be the final nail in the coffin, I think).

Reactions: 19
It will certainly be the end of her as far as the RF are concerned.

Reactions: 30
Thing that bugging me: there are no posts about Zara, Peter, Beatrice, Louse, James tribute... Either they are not comfortable sharing their memories with public or someone told them not to. The second choice sucks
I don't think any of them have social media accounts.

Peter and Autumn are still married.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Orca definitely has an interest in prodding MM to do some more cage rattling. It just perpetuates the whole drama and makes for more ad revenues for harpo inc. I’m sure if Orca has a remaining ounce of conscience, she probably justifies her promotion of MM as a way of “raising awareness of racism” ... as if the world isn’t already aware enough.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok. I've just been over to the RF thread. Gotta say, wasn't expecting some of things being said there. Apparently TQ and PP had been living seperately for quite a few years now. PP had a mistress (allegedly Penny Brabourne) and many others.

Andrew is TQ's illegitimate son from an affair she had with her racing manager in revenge for PP shacking up with Penny Brabourne in Sandringham.
Penny would have to have been about 8 or 9 when she had the affair then, as Andrew is about 60 and will have taken 9 months to cook!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Well considering Penny was only about 7 years old when PA was born....I think not.

Edit: oops cross post.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been to an actual pub, your messages are all a blur, ya racist cunts, I ❤ meghan and harry)
(God, I'm going to regret this in the morning)
Smilies
:m
Oh my days! How was it? Was it like it used to be? Did the alcohol taste different? Do you feel like an actual growed up having been allowed out to consume alcohol. I'm so jealous! X

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh, I really hope she does!
Yeah. As repugnant as it would be, in a way I’d rather she reveal her true colours to the world soon. I do believe she can’t help trying to get all the attention anyway. She’s a textbook narc. All her moves are actually quite predictable. She’ll definitely ruin herself, if not this time, then definitely within two years.

Reactions: 35
I've just been on the latest Celt video and she happened to be talking about the picture of the Queen and Prince Philip meeting archie. She said it was a photoshop and PP and TQ pics were taken at a horse show where they were admiring a newborn foal.

Well, I think I've found the picture of PP from the horse show.

Look at the pink slip in his pocket. The tie and shirt colours have been changed, but it's the same jacket.

What does everyone think?
Well to me the ties look different colours, and it looks like a handkerchief in his pocket.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.