Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

igiveup

VIP Member
I checked my sky TV guide for Saturday and no channel is advertising it, the schedule still shows the sports for that day.

I know a lot of the sport, grand National has been moved later though.

If Schofield is presenting I’ll be watching the BBC.

Reactions: 10

Amelia99

VIP Member
The Crown didn’t help memories - it was quite unpleasant that bit about his mother and how Queen Mary and the Queen Mother apparently talked about her. (Not that anyone knows of course because all three women are dead and the crown is fictional). So many people think it’s a documentary.
The Crown was very inaccurate in a number of ways in that episode. Philip’s mother never gave that interview to the journalist and there is no evidence of the various conversations had about her by Queen Mary, The Queen and Prince Philip. However it was accurate in depicting the general attitude of society towards her at that time so I guess they used poetic license to use Queen Mary as the vehicle for expressing what was being said in general.

• Sick
  • Angry

peradetlic

VIP Member
According to Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora (who is supposed to have a few RF sources), Hazza was taken from Heathrow to Windsor Castle on Sunday evening and he will NOT be following quarantine rules. Screenshot attached. Is Frogmore Cottage in the grounds of Windsor Castle? If so, Chris Ship could indeed be correct about where Haz is staying.
Maybe he's vaccinated, but if they say so, there will be shit in USA. Only 28% of CA adult has been fully immunised, focus is priority workers and over 50. (https://view.ceros.com/abc/california-covid-19-vaccine-tracker/p/4)

• Wow

Rubyronron

VIP Member
But
I haven’t seen anyone “piling on” posters re H&M on DS. Not saying it hasn’t happened but, despite what you seem to think, I have not been “super supportive” and didn’t post about them that often and my posts were generally about the fact that I thought they were handling their PR disastrously. I also felt Piers Morgan was letting his personal issue with Meghan lead him to sounding like he was bizarrely obsessed with her.

If people want to believe Archie is a doll they are entitled to and I’m entitled to say I find that ridiculous. If they want to call me a Sugar Nut, that’s fine with me.

To be honest I find the whole adversarial nature of the H&M issue silly with people calling each other names and getting enraged about people none of us know.

You seem to have a particular issue with me. I honestly don’t know why. Maybe we clashed on DS or something. I don’t know because I don’t know who you are as you must have had a different name on there. Anyway yes, let’s agree to disagree.I have no desire to enter into a personal spat with anyone and I’m not going to. I’m just here to contribute to discussions I find interesting. I don’t expect people to always agree with me but neither will I be pressurised into not saying what I think because some people might not like it. Discussion isn’t about everyone agreeing with each other.
But neither is it a s/he who shouts loudest and longest wins.

Reactions: 9

JAdore

Nah, I don't think so. William and Catherine will make sure that doesn't happen. I feel like they'll have a great sibling relationship like Price Charles and Princess Anne do, obviously extended to 3 children.
Also I think it's far more likely that Charlotte has middle child syndrome rather than spare heir syndrome. I seriously doubt that she knows what an heir is, let alone that she's the spare one.
That's true, I hadn't really intended to imply that's where she's at right now - you're right that she's likely too young to know or care about the spare issue. More a concern (and a very mild one, because there's a lot of time and events between now and Charlotte being grown up) that if she is indulged now, it could lead to actual problems similar to Andrew and Harry when she is aware that she is the spare.

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Yes.
Unexpected for Markle that put the same pom cap on Archie like Harry's when they landed in Africa, the Desmond Tutu outfit being merched by IRC H&M, Archie blanket origins instantly pointed out by friends as "sustainable" and then suddenly just a book and a baby in a wet diaper.
So the book seemed relevant.
Edit:
What is DS? I'm new here.
Digital spy , chat forumslike here , I left last year as I was getting attacked by someone relentlessly ( please forgive my spelling I know is is terrible )

• Angry

peradetlic

VIP Member
Agree also but if the story came from the Harkles camp why have the Daily Mail run it? It's in the Mirror too. I thought DM weren't in the Harkle approved list, so don't understand as it's stirring the pot. I can't see Andrew making this demand publicly, and it just adds to the tension plus anti-Andrew feeling which HM doesn't need right now.
I have a feeling it's Chuck camp. You forget that there are threads, snakes etc. I think that Chuck put that story just to show Andy he's not coming back anytime soon. Or it was experimental balloon to find what would be nation response. Chuck did it in Camila gate

• Wow

Nuttynana

VIP Member
The collective blood of Tattlers, the great British public ,and I hope William’s will be boiling on Saturday if there’s not a uniform in sight.

Two jumped up little pricks stamping their feet , they both need a good slap*.

* I’m not advocating violence but you know what I mean.
exactly and I feel the same way disrespectful bastards

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I was just looking at the Wiki, and wondered how Kruger Crowne managed to get her the speaking gigs - what expertise did she have to speak at alternative investment events for eg?

Rayne

VIP Member
Sorry if something about this has been posted li
Former MI5 general is the new lord chamberlain, Oh this will be interesting even though he’s a former general he wil still have links and contacts and information.

Meghan won’t know what’s hit her.
View attachment 530101
Imagine someone kissing your hand right now *shudders* no amount of hand washing would make it feel clean again. Poor Queen

Last edited:

sdmilne

The latest from Facebook favourite, Man Behaving Dadly

"She’s just using her previous miscarriage as an excuse to skip the funeral.’
People who will read that and get upset - loads of people who have suffered a miscarriage.
People who won’t read that - Meghan Markle"

I bet this guy even virtue signals in his sleep. The comments from his followers are 🤮 as well.

• Sick
  • Haha

igiveup

VIP Member
I think they said today we should find out who the 30 are and potentially the order of service.

Does anyone think we may hear from the other grandkids?

Will there be further details of funeral today, such as who the 30 will be.

Last edited:

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
You using the term "tinhattery" is insulting to the many posters on here who firmly believe that there was jiggery pokery around the concieving and birth of archiedoll. Their opinion is as valid as yours so you shouldn't belittle them by pissing on their views from a high horse. They've not called you a sugar nut for being super supportive of the harkles elsewhere, so you need to word your essays more carefully when referring to their beliefs.
I don't follow you on DS, but I certainly have observed those who have been shaking their pompoms for team harkles over the past 18months and been piling on to posters who don't bask in the wondrousness of the treacherous harkles.
OK I think I'll leave it there in case dot dot dot .:rolleyes:
You do you and I'll do me. Bye.
Love the term 'jiggery pokery' my Dad used it a lot.

• Haha