Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
How do you report a post, please? I can only see a "quote" and a "like" button.

Oh and while i'm asking questions, I keep seeing a reference to "richmonds" which I assume is Richmond sausages - but what is the significance of Richmond sausages and Harry, please?
It's bottom left

As for Richmonds, no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 6

01Geordie

I know that Vice Admiral was his last honorary position. But when he was serving, I think he reached Commodore.
Oh sorry. I believe you are right. Either way he could wear one of two uniforms but why need a third (Admiral)
I did see other posts indicating that post service he could not wear Commodore (or final active rank if it wasn’t Commodore), I do think this depends on type of exit. A family member of mine reached end of service but is not yet drawing a pension and so cannot/will not wear uniform..

Reactions: 5

Evangelina

VIP Member
Prince Andrews codename was H.
That's what had me almost startled when Megan said:"I call him H. "
The original of "Just call me Harry" is actually "Just call me H"
Anecdotal, fictive, etc...

Reactions: 5

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I am just quoting my previous post to answer my own question about where Frogmore Cottage is located. I have found an aerial photo that shows it is half a mile south of Windsor Castle. Perhaps he is staying there in one of the spare rooms so that he is not completely isolated. The location would make sense with regards to the funeral location.
Walking distance then.

Reactions: 4

CakesRFab

I quite like the c word🤭 Not that anyone would notice. Sometimes no other word will do.
I do to, just not in the way they have used it. It seems to look like some sort of strange troll account that takes a pop at those with blue ticks.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Can I ask the experienced Tattlers on here, am I not to use t he words, slapper.slut,tart or Shagbag in regard to an earlier post who found it offensive? do not wish to stir things up but would hate to cause offence to anyone.

Thanks to anyone who can let me know

JeanneLou

I’m sure that HMTQ has come across more than her fair share of tin pot dictators plastered in gold braid, ribbons & bottle tops. So maybe when push comes to shove she can laugh wryly at H&A’s antics & get MossBoss dress hire on the blower to cash in the family discount voucher.

I don’t get why Andrew is famed as HMTQ’s golden boy. 🤔
You’re so right about the tinpot dictators - politicians, too. All amazing experience that can be brought to bear in dealing with her own family.

re: Andrew, my impression is that someone at some point thought it expedient, it wasn’t denied so it sticks???

01Geordie

Slightly off topic but why is it when I look at the profile for some tattlers it says “this member limits what others can see”??

Reactions: 3

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Can someone give me the low down on the tea incident in Australia? Or link me to somewhere where I can read more about it?

Reactions: 3

Amelia99

VIP Member
No he doesn't. He did that in the early days when most people were still reasonably team harkle ... to emphasise her ability to slither into the DMs of influential people and then ghost them when she'd get a better offer. Like she did with Lizzie Cundy too.The only time he brings it up these days is when twatty sugars throw the accusation at him in interviews that he's some sort of rejected stalker.

The fact is that she slithered into his DMs on twitter, asked for introductions and invites to 'names' and events, then closed the 'friendship' down once she bagged numb nuts hazza.Iced. Ghosted. Those are the facts. Not just HIS truth, but THE truth and he has the messages (or receipts, if you prefer that meghanism).
He no longer bothers because now we all see that he nailed her MO before most other people saw the light. Find, use, discard.
Nor would he still be in the harkle camp if she was still kissing his arse. He is team Brenda all the way and would have eventually told her to fuck off, especially over the racism accusations directed at the UK and royals.
I don’t agree. He still frequently manages to mention she ghosted him. We have no way of knowing what he would have done had she stayed in touch so it’s down to a matter of opinion. But Morgan is nothing if not inconsistent. This week he was singing the praises of Prince Philip whereas previously he had written some highly negative stuff about him. Morgan has a massive ego and it does influence his views. So my view is that if Meghan was still kissing his arse he would at the very least be much slower to criticise her.

And just to be clear my view has nothing to do with whether his criticisms are valid. It’s entirely related to my opinion of Morgan.

Reactions: 1