Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the musician

Chatty Member
That leads to more questions. Who is Markus Anderson, besidea linking him with, Soho Brothel.
Where has Markus scuttled off too? He didn't have any words of support RE The Interview with Orca.
It's all so confusing. But like always, their behaviour raises more questions than answers.

Reactions: 8

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Aaah thankyou.
Ive seen the penis ladder picture and worked that one out but I couldnt find the origin of the richmond sausage reference.

And I still can't see a "report post" facility.

If only she'd Googled the actual Royal Family and learned what they are all about.
Can you not see ‘report’ bottom left?
5361688F-58A1-4F69-B4E7-08228E603594.png

Reactions: 8

liar liar

VIP Member
Edward has honorary military appointments now so like Anne would be entitled to wear them. He didn't at his Grandmother's funeral
The idea of Edward having honorary military appointments is quite ridiculous. He never wanted to be in the forces - he just isn't made of that kind of stuff.

Reactions: 7

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Yes, David Linley.

I’m glad they’re not making Harry and William do some false thing for the cameras. None of us would buy it anyway. Peter is bumped so far down the list he gets forgotten but he was their first grandchild so it’s quite nice he’ll have more of a spotlight. Plus he’s meant to be quite a calm soul so perhaps they know he can be trusted not to nut the idiot!

I’m also glad Penny Brabourne made the list. She’s been devoted to Philip over the years. I know the rumours. I don’t know enough to judge but I do know Philip regarded all the Mountbattens as his UK family so to me it would be an unlikely place to choose a paramour from, even if she did marry in. I’m going to choose to believe the innocence of a very good friendship.

Interesting too that Jack and Edo made the list while the Duchesses of Kent and Gloucester didn’t.

If it’s anything like the strangeness of my grandparents’ joint funeral recently they won’t really have any talking time at all. Saying hello and then getting on with the service and then goodbye. (We’re having a scattering ashes meet up this summer just to make up for the weird sterility of a Covid funeral.) Harry can escape and do a bunk and that’ll be that. Good riddance!
Sad that the older Duchesses are missing and that his Private Secretary will walk in the procession but can't go in. Princess Alexandra is widowed. Also missing are Prince & Princess Michael of Kent.

20210415_175104.jpg

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
There was a fab post at the end of the last thread that pretty much nailed all the errors the duo have made. I suspect the PR will become more desperate over the next few days as it dawns on them both finally that it's not really any longer within the RFs power to bring them back into the fold on any professional level, only as a member of the family. They have very few supporters over here and none that actually matter.
Can someone repost the post you’re talking about here if they get a chance 🤞 I missed it!

Amelia99

VIP Member
I agree with you that Piers had his ego bruised by Meghan using him and dropping him so quickly. He's a massive narcissist just like her. She thought that she could get some leverage by associating with him (more media exposure) and she then decided that she didn't need him after all (a big mistake in my opinion).

If she had continued being friendly towards him I think he wouldn't have been so quick to criticise, but events like the cemetery walk of shame and the Oprah interview throwing everyone under the bus would be incredibly hard to defend. So I think he would've called her out.

Remember Piers was a friend of Trump but he did also criticise him on things he didn't agree with.
Fair point. 🙂

Nuttynana

VIP Member
As you don't 'approve', rather seem to be trying to censor and demonstrate modernity and moral superiority, I suggest you'd be happier on another forum. But if not, please try to keep your judgments to yourself. Like it, tolerate it, or leave, but don't attack others.

Good for you JeanneLou go for it, shades of sugar do you think

MillicentMargaret

I mean this just appeared on one of my work whatsapp groups. People that would never stand around and talk about royalty and so on, and a year ago if you'd said "Meghan" to them they'd have shrugged. But these pair of clowns have now managed to transcend everything, and become figures of fun for all, even the general public are laughing at them.

View attachment 530526
Wow that Arrow meme really gets everywhere.

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
With hindsight, does anyone else think that Lady C was given permission to release the 'Princess Anne said Megz was unsuitable' news to clear that out of the way before Prince Philip passed?

Lady C is repeating that the RF view is that MM is unhinged, detached from reality and unreliable. That paves the way for any of her future accusations to be treated as suspect, doesn't it?
Lady C in this specific case IMHO just enables the Harkles to put more blame on the Royals, simply by claiming that they are treating Meagain in the same way as Diana(unhinged, mental etc)
It actually helps the Harkles, Lady C would never name her sources, Harkles get their Diana 2.0 narrative by simply pointing out that its from the royal/British/aristo/racist side.

• Wow

Evangelina

VIP Member
Therefore it was a hidden message?
Yes.
Unexpected for Markle that put the same pom cap on Archie like Harry's when they landed in Africa, the Desmond Tutu outfit being merched by IRC H&M, Archie blanket origins instantly pointed out by friends as "sustainable" and then suddenly just a book and a baby in a wet diaper.
So the book seemed relevant.
Edit:
What is DS? I'm new here.

Reactions: 6

the musician

Chatty Member
Have we seen Omid and Megs in public together? Where did he come from, does anyone know? Guessing under a rotting log (woodlouse)
How does she even know Omid? If he's Markus Anderson's ex, why does he work for Meghan when she's still friends with Markus (who apparently still lives with her)? Is he hoping that Meghan can help him get back together with Markus?

• Wow
Reactions: 6