Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
Post moved to rave tread. Confused jpg.
Can't put a positive spin on this.

Harry was right, history repeating it self, the Royals as dumb as ever, lose a little bit of shine there, chip away a little bit here...
Works wonders, even now when the popular Queen reigns, much more damage will be done when Charles ascends.
Two things come out of this:
1.Andrew the scapegoat
2. Or the Yorks are on the Harkles side, slowly inflicting damage over the non working Royals thing.

Give them enough rope.. didn't work on Diana, and it won't work now when the Harkles have so much firepower.

Harkles doing the PR well, they want to forgive, of course if the Royals don't go with it, the spin goes: We, tried thay didn't want peace, dem evil racists.
Harry says jump... I'm sick of him.

Reactions: 9

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I don't know if it is the same with PP funeral, but I am sure the TV camera's cannot film any of the RF during the service. That's probably why M didn't attend couldn't get the rgrieving duchess shot.
I was under the impression that the funeral service will be filmed inside the chapel under the agreement that there are to be no close ups of people’s faces by the cameras.

Can anyone confirm whether this is true or not? If it is not being filmed, what is the point of it being televised if there is nothing to see?

• Sad

01Geordie

I asked this question previously, but didn't see an answer from anyone.

Can Andrew legitimately wear a uniform of the rank he was when he retired - Commodore (I think)?
Vice-Admiral I think was his last actual (honorary) position

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Maybe, but there might be more to it:

Blair shattered ego, is documented in his books. 😁
From what I can remember, at the time of Princess Diana's death in 1997 it was because of some of Tony Blair's advice, that the Royal Family were able to survive the horrendous backlash they received, about the way they handled Diana's death. Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Tony Blair, but it seems that a number of people are keen to rewrite history at the moment.
I don't mean to sound disrespectful about the Royal Family, but some of us have long memories, which cannot be erased by years of well orchestrated PR exercises

Last edited:

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I was under the impression that the funeral service will be filmed inside the chapel under the agreement that there are to be no close ups of people’s faces by the cameras.

Can anyone confirm whether this is true or not? If it is not being filmed, what is the point of it being televised if there is nothing to see?
It's been said that it's televised. They advised people not to go to Windsor as there will be nothing to see, so to watch it from home on the tv

Reactions: 8

igiveup

VIP Member
I think Harry is a lot closer to Eugenie, as for William he’s more closer to Zara ( I think Zara is Prince George’s godmother).

I am sorta torn on Eugenie's post...Whose side is she on? Is she trying to throw shade at Hazzo? or is she supporting his word salad? My tear glands are confused whether to be activated for a downpour or remain stagnant..

Vanelope

VIP Member
Yes, David Linley.

I’m glad they’re not making Harry and William do some false thing for the cameras. None of us would buy it anyway. Peter is bumped so far down the list he gets forgotten but he was their first grandchild so it’s quite nice he’ll have more of a spotlight. Plus he’s meant to be quite a calm soul so perhaps they know he can be trusted not to nut the idiot!

I’m also glad Penny Brabourne made the list. She’s been devoted to Philip over the years. I know the rumours. I don’t know enough to judge but I do know Philip regarded all the Mountbattens as his UK family so to me it would be an unlikely place to choose a paramour from, even if she did marry in. I’m going to choose to believe the innocence of a very good friendship.

Interesting too that Jack and Edo made the list while the Duchesses of Kent and Gloucester didn’t.

If it’s anything like the strangeness of my grandparents’ joint funeral recently they won’t really have any talking time at all. Saying hello and then getting on with the service and then goodbye. (We’re having a scattering ashes meet up this summer just to make up for the weird sterility of a Covid funeral.) Harry can escape and do a bunk and that’ll be that. Good riddance!
Duchess of Kent is a recluse tho isnt she? Hasn’t been seen in public for years.

mystic cat

I am just quoting my previous post to answer my own question about where Frogmore Cottage is located. I have found an aerial photo that shows it is half a mile south of Windsor Castle. Perhaps he is staying there in one of the spare rooms so that he is not completely isolated. The location would make sense with regards to the funeral location.
Just to say I love your profile picture

• Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I mean this just appeared on one of my work whatsapp groups. People that would never stand around and talk about royalty and so on, and a year ago if you'd said "Meghan" to them they'd have shrugged. But these pair of clowns have now managed to transcend everything, and become figures of fun for all, even the general public are laughing at them.

View attachment 530526
I'd dob them in! 😅

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
What? :LOL: That's the clutching grabbing claws of a woman who has been hauling herself up the penis ladder for 20 years.
Ha ha it's just that the hands seem large or yes it most probably is her she needs large mitts for the amount of stirring she does