Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goonerlady

There was a massive issue re H&M on DS. I know because I saw it!

On one level it was quite scary, there seemed a concerted movement to close down and shut any thread about M& H that said anything negative. It was almost as if it was deliberate!
A thread would be there one day, someone would come on and say something like, this was years ago before the wedding itself, isnt it strange that Harry never met Meghans dad face to face, or that Thomas was being unfairly treated. others would argue and others would agree, then the next day the thread was shut down.
A lot of us on here are refugees from the DS threads, and I know I felt pushed out because there wasnt any spaces on there to discuss or debate anything contentious or litigious! (and this isnt just about H&M!)

In hindsight, and having seen how litigious Meghan is, and how much PR support she is paying for, I do think that her staff were all over DS and that threads were being closed down deliberately.
Which was and is awful and totally against free speech!
I agree.I never commented on DS regarding M & H but I saw the same group of posters bombarding any anti M & H poster while being very polite but sarcastic and almost playing a game(sorry it is hard to put into words).At the same time they would say horrible things about the other royals but expect no one to say anything bad about M & H.It is easier to have different opinions on here

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Evangelina

VIP Member
IMO there is nothing that could bruise Piers ego, he is highly experienced, and longer in the game, than all combined shills that the Harkles are currently paying.
He feels slighted professionally, and that is something that in his world never happens.
Markle the papwalker in Wellington boots around the Mail Offices, the Z lister that sent him texts(documented) the z lister which informed him that she is on her way to a date in 5 Hertford Street with Harry, suddenly cut him off, probably because she felt that she made it.
Not even Diana dared to do that, in their world of compo(compensation) one cuts ties only in most extreme cases, because one knows that when ish hits the fan, one calls a journo for some image polishing.
The man got Diana's yachting photos from the paps, the same Diana that was so relentlessly pursued by paparazzi, that she constantly called the. Books mostly due to copyright hold Diana's images which are showing her moving completely undected.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Strictly never tease who they're interested in. It always the no hopers and hasbeens trying to create false interest so the programme will sign him. I suspect the next big thing's career isn't taking off as he thought and Orca is ignoring his calls
Good!

Evangelina

VIP Member
The connection with the Beckhams goes over Roland Mouret, and Soho House.
Mouret mentored Victoria Beckham, and Markle constantly posted about him on the Tig.

Cue outrage, wonder if next canceling is coming :

• Angry
  • Sick

JAR21

VIP Member
Actually, If I remember rightly, HMTQ was at Balmoral and wasn't planning to come back to London, but some very wise chaps in Grey suits had a little word and she came back to London to see all the floral tributes and was greatly moved I think. Probably a real shock for her to see the extent to which the public felt for Diana, whilst they were all still reeling from THAT Martin Bashir documentary/expose
It didn't help that they didn't fly a flag over Buckingham Palace at half mast unit well after the public started kicking off.

• Wow

DarnIt

VIP Member
NEVER stop reminding ourselves about the characterisation of Kate in the Harper’s article by Jessica Mulroney’s SIL Vanessa Mulroney. “ Tr

But, but, let’s not forget she’s PREGNANT. MM’s pregnancy makes her special, vulnerable and worthy of Madonna-like veneration. She needs partners and mothers dancing attention on her. Armies of staff won’t cut it ! Nothing could be further from the truth woth regards to her attitude towards Kate mind. Heavily up the duff while MM was having dramatic dress fittings and barely delivered of Louis when Charlotte’s dress needed altering, now that’s quite a different matter.
Madonna - OMG she’s looking ruff these days.
Oddly enough, she’d pass as Scabies’ mummy.
Small world innit?

• Haha

Appleblossom

VIP Member
Hold on!
I have just had a thought, Peter Phillips won't be wearing a uniform!
Who is going to spare his blushes?
As the eldest grandchild I presume he will be there.

VC10

VIP Member
Diana was no angel, she had her faults - give her her due, though, she stood for charities including Aids research etc , I think?

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I think it's a dead cert that she's going to turn up somewhere on Saturday afternoon, giving "her own special tribute", just wait and see

Will probably involve Archiedoll reading a Eulogy of his own, him being a wonder child, advanced beyond his years, and all that
I predict JFK jr cosplay

• Haha

Twocats

Nonetheless the point still stands that she generally dressed as a Nun and was, at that time, regarded by the media and society as something of an eccentric and, yes, an embarrassment.

I stand by what I said. I apologise if I didn’t make the context clear but I’m not going to apologise for stating what was, at that time, a fact.
I don’t think that you need to apologise for anything you said, I just think that getting the facts right is important, when the facts aren’t right it undermines what people say.

SarahN

VIP Member
I wonder, given the apparent decision that no military uniforms will be worn for PP funeral, if the Royal tradition of wearing such uniforms will effectively have to be phased out from this point forward?

After all; this is an issue which isn’t going to resolve itself since Harry will continue to feel slighted that his military patronages - and associated right to wear uniform - have been taken away.
Unfortunately this sets a precedent and undoubtedly JCMH and his ‘team’ will make similar demands when, for example, Operation London Bridge sadly comes into effect upon the death of HMTQ.

Within this context I can’t help but feel that that this decision is a mistake since ultimately JCMH’s character flaws can be traced to a sense of entitlement and an inability to accept fault nor responsibility for the consequences of his actions; developed from his youth. Be it failing his A-levels; using racist language at work; drug-taking or generally acting like a prick from the confines of his Montecito Palace - Harry has been continually indulged by those around him regardless of his actions.

This additional indulgence of effectively banning uniform at PP’s funeral - in apparent contradiction to PP’s express wishes- will only worsen Harry’s behaviour.
Perhaps the queen is setting the tone as well as a precedent for operation London bridge, preventing Charles from dithering about exactly the same issues when the time comes to planning her own funeral or any other such event that would leave them open to such petulance and childishness from PA and PH.

Sorry Sarah , I’ve removed it 🙁
Thats kind of you but you didn’t have to ! And I wasn’t trying to censor you, I think it’s just we can all empathize how the queen must be feeling and how the twunts aren’t helping with the puff PR and uniform tantrums ...

Last edited:
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
I got totally slammed on a well known UK parenting website (initials MN) for suggesting that that probably wasnt the best look for a kid whose internet footprint is likely to last at least 80 years.... ;)
It looked like a threat to me, based on the duck-rabbit illusion
Under philosophy and politics. It looked like the book was the only relevant thing there, and that she didn't want to distract from it.

• Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C is deliciously sarcastic in her latest video-worth a watch. In the comments someone made the point that MM had conflicting parental experience. Thomas spoilt her and Doria neglected her. So no boundaries occurred as the result of 2 opposing parental styles. I do think MM has been an unfortunate educator in personality disorders and mental behaviour. She will be quoted alongside the DSM traits long after her connection to TRF is severed.

sdmilne

Best reply from a Man Behaving Badly follower regarding anyone daring to criticise Woko Ono for not flying over for the funeral....

"Anyone reading that should be fucking disgusted in the person who wrote that. That a person who would write something like that would actually feel they're Superior ,they are not even superior to a pile of dog shit with flies on it."

I wish I could reply on the thread but I've long since been restricted from posting on his page. The wee, well not so wee snowflake. 😂

• Haha