Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

igiveup

VIP Member
One thing that annoyed me about hazbeen statement was Philip will live in heart of Archie , umm Archie doesn’t even know him and won’t remember him because he never spent time with him .

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Isn’t it kind of hysterical though that the only photo that can be scraped up of her ‘special bond’ with PP is one where he’s completely ignoring her and marching a few steps ahead?! The only reason she wanted to live at Windsor was to suck up to the real power, preferably living in the castle with them. That was bashed on the head pretty fast and I’d bet no more than a couple of meetings took place in the whole massive 5 months they managed to stay at Frogmore!
Also, he retired a year before they married and spent most of his time at Sandringham, so how did they manage to develop this 'special bond'?
Shes nuttier than squirrel shit

• Haha
Reactions: 59

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
The royal family have played this Oprah thing out well in my opinion. Why respond to a load of lies, the press and public have been able to work it out for themselves on the whole, apart from the woke followers who could see hard proof right in front of them and still follow her blindly. By not responding it just gets her back up even more, the controversy dies downs and she'll need to resort to even more extreme measures and lies to stay relevant, which is like pressing the self destruct button.

I'm quite shocked she has let Harry come on his own, it's the ultimate loss of control for her. I don't think she let him go easy, but it also shows what a coward she is, her fear of looking those in the eye who she has accused obviously outweighs her worries of Harry going alone. She's very brave and outspoken when she is in the us, but she can't face the music and back up her accusations if she returns to the UK. It's basically going tits up for them to be honest. I'm glad she's not come over in the end, she would just take the attention away from the send off that Prince Phillip deserves. Oh and don't get me started on 'thanks for your service' clearly a dig at the royal family release earlier in the year that Harry and Meghan wouldn't be continuing their public service, she likes a kid throwing toys out the pram.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

cayenne35

All the grandchildren do have the right to post their eulogies, but Harry sent his second one to backtrack from the reception of that awful, cold, knee-jerk statement. Also he wants to be equal to William. His sense of entitlement and over the other grandchildren (his cousins) is that he is the son of the future King and he is fully aware of it.

William's statement would be perfect except for the wife and years bit, it seems diggy and not necessary for a tribute.
Harry's second statement just tries too hard at being personal. His mention of future great granddaughter to be whilst trying to be family inclusive seems as naff as his Oprah gender reveal. When the queen dies I hope he doesn't add a 'boom!' to his tribute.
His second statement simply doesn't come across authentic.

And finally I find it crass that H(&M) are mentioned so much in mass media, the focus should be on Prince Philip, the Queen (and their 4 children).
I actually think the wife and years bit was trying to say Catherine has learned from Philip and will follow his example when she is consort to the monarch. Catherine is the one who is going to have Philip‘s job in the future after all.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
I don't think I've heard anyone "say" it out loud yet, but does anyone else think the timing of the announcement of Prince Philip's death a little weird? The weekend before the lockdown is eased, with things begining to open up and getting back to normal.
Or should I sod off to the conspiracy theory thread? :)
Don't think it's worth a conspiracy when a 99 year old man leaves hospital after a month's stay and is visibly fading away. The palace would have had some discretion (around 24 hours, maybe?) with releasing the information but I can't see why they would hold it back more than the delay from morning to lunchtime, to allow close family to hear the news before the press.

Her Majesty could grant Harry the right to wear a uniform, strictly to honour his grandfather, it would also be a huge reminder of what he has given up for MM. I also think it would really annoy MM which would be a bonus, it would take away her power to say how horrible they wear in not letting him wear the uniform.
Erm. I don't think his grandson wearing a uniform that he wasn't entitled to wear, after walking away from his military duties, is the way to honour Prince Philip. It would simply be humouring Poor Hawwy which is not the purpose of a funeral. It's not about him.

• Heart
Jesus wept, the woman who fell out with Sharon Osborne is now claiming she has PTSD
See this sort of shit really gets under my skin, you cannot possibly have PTSD from one poxy argument and throwing comments out like that really devaluates and trivialises those who truly do suffer from PTSD. How utterly awful to do that. Like when people throw out ‘oh it’s my OCD” when they just like things tidy. These are very real and very deliberating conditions that suffers struggle with daily. Not just something to throw about lightly. Grrrr.
Sorry Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Baguette

VIP Member
The Kraken of Montecito awakes and sends out her very special PR of 'forgiveness'

Meghan Markle stayed back in Montecito, California, while Prince Harry flew to London because she 'doesn't want to be the center of attention' at Prince Philip's funeral, her friends claim.

Despite the pregnant Duchess declining to return to London with Harry to join his family in mourning for the late Duke of Edinburgh, friends say she and Prince Philip 'had a special bond and she adored him.'

'Meghan said her main concern right now is supporting Harry. She said she left it up to him as to whether or not she would attend the funeral,' an insider with close ties to Meghan Markle tells DailyMail.com.

'Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said.

PHONE YOUR DAD, RACHEL

• Haha
  • Sick

Margot1977

VIP Member
I have a question that isn’t all that PC and I should offer a trigger warning. Hell, even Piers Morgan steered clear. But I don’t understand what brought on her suicidal ideation. It sounded to me like she was pointing at the potentially racist comments relayed by her husband. But what then? Did she fear some sort of retaliation? I might have missed the point because I didn’t watch her Oprah Winfrey interview in full - I wouldn’t have been able to keep down my dinner if I had.

The tabloid attention couldn’t have been a trigger. She had been experiencing that for a while.
People don't shoot me for this, because I'm no way undermining the gravity of the situation when people genuinely feel suicidal, quite the opposite, I think she is making the mockery of it.
Knowing what I know about her behaviour, and having had to deal with a female narc in our life for many years, I strongly suspect she was embroidering the truth to say the least. She was furious she wasn't getting her way, even might have had moments of sadness because people didn't recognise what a wonderful asset to the RF she was (sarcasm, obviously) - but genuinely depressed to the point of suicide? Unlikely. Just to give you a glimpse how their mind works - 3 examples from the narc we had to deal with (one I mentioned before):
1. Claimed to have had a surgery to remove cancer, and was allegedly advised to go on holiday to a hot country to recuperate (an excuse to get us to have the children for a period of time, we would have done without her lie). Needless to say we established later she didn't have cancer.
2. Bruised herself badly to show the bruises to her younger children to tell them that their older sibling did it to her - to explain the older sibling's decision to go and live with the father, after she changed partners, yet again. This came out after many years, the older sibling won't speak to her.
3. Last, but perhaps most relevant. She advised one of her children to go and tell the GP that they felt suicidal. Not because they did (they were going through a rough patch, caused by her actually - they were NOT, by their own admission, suicidal) - but because it opened doors to assistance, like housing (it's complicated, and I have all details, but can't post, just in case). It sort of came back and bit them on the arse later in life, because this is still on record.
Anyway - my point is that there is nothing the narc won't do or say if they want to achieve a desired effect. The long-term consequences of such actions or lies are not really considered. When caught lying, and even presented with evidence, they either still deny it (trying to make it out that you must have got it wrong somehow), or blame it on someone else (they made me do it, I had no choice) and put the tears on. Both witnessed many times in my experience. Sorry for a lengthy post, but I felt I needed to justify my statement. I know suicide is not to be taken lightly, which is why Megs really pissed me off with her claims. They will threaten to do it - it's just another tool in their box they manipulate and control people with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

50sGirl

VIP Member
Hi all. Trying to catch up with all the posts. I see Scobie has raised his ugly head again! Having a bit of a hard time at the moment and I love reading the posts to take my mind off things! Sorry for derailing 😘
Hugs 🥰

Anyone else think that Scobie’s support of the Harkles has diminished since he’s witnessed the overwhelming support The Royal Family are getting from the nation at present.

I do think the current national support re Prince Philip is a way for the Brits to show the world exactly what we think of the Oprah interview.
We may moan about The Royal Family, but they are OUR Royal Family so don’t slag them off to the rest of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Baguette

VIP Member
It’ll be interesting to see if he gets pictured at all by the press apart from on Saturday. I really hope he doesn’t and they let him be “private”.
I'm getting the sense that Hazza is playing by BP rules. He took a scheduled flight, didn't set up any pap shots of 'griefstricken Hazza leaves Montecito', which would have been easy enough to do, and hasn't (so far) leaked his travel or accommodation arrangements. Maybe he's been told that unless he toes the line, he's going to mysteriously test positive for COVID on the morning of the funeral?

The awful, cold Archewell announcement was all Megzy, I think, in her rage at being told she was banned from the funeral. She's the loose cannon here.

Maybe we are seeing the first sign of Harry thinking he's better off with his own family than his harpy of a wife? ETA I still think he's a mess, but he's better off not being weaponised in the way he's currently being exploited by Megzy's shadey crew.

• Heart

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Oh no, are you saying you and/or family have COVID. If so, so sorry and wish you and yours a speedy recovery.
Yep, all six of us tested positive last week. Anyone who says it's a hoax can come around to ours and see how much of a hoax it is. We all feel absolutely rotten, but thankfully none of us have had to go to hospital with it.

• Sad
  • Heart

Chum

Went to take a peek at Omid's Twitter. Zero mention of, or insight into, Harry actually arriving so that just proves that he's been Markled. Tattlers collectively know more than he does at this point:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

peradetlic

VIP Member
So woman who met PP on following dates:

- 2017 Christmas

- 2018 Wedding

-2018 Christmas

- 2019 Birth of Archie.

'had a special bond and she adored him.'

Delusion par excellence

• Haha
  • Sick

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Wills

A few hours later Megnuts was so mad she had to issue a PR rollout that she had a special bond with Philip lmao what a sad sad troll she is

I doubt very much that Smegma adored Prince Phillip. He was everything the woke brigade can’t handle. Strong, stoic, dutiful, straight talking and no time for pansies. Everything she quite clearly couldn’t handle. Stupid cow. Her narcissistic behaviour is seriously leaving me open mouthed. Why can’t everyone see this????

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

imnotarobot

The more times I read William’s statement the more I can appreciate just what a statesman he is already. Imagine him in his prime as King. Every sentence can be used so subtly as pointed references to Harry and Meghan, yet none of them can. He’s a master. If he wrote it, bravo. If he didn’t write it and it came from one of his staff, bravo for him being able to listen to the people around him, not just think he can do the whole thing by himself (cough Meghan). Harry’s statement came off as childish, woke, and very ’cool dude’ which is a really becoming look for a middle aged man.

• Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
This will probably hit a nerve across the pond, a beautiful heartfelt statement from William featuring a beautifully taken photo by Catherine. I can already hear another teaset being smashed

• Haha
  • Heart