Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think that photo is of yesterday as he'd need a face mask on, as would the driver, it also said a car with blacked out windows was waiting for him.
I think it's from a visit to the Silverstone Experience with Lewis Hamilton a year or so ago. He wore the same dark open necked shirt.

ETA Link

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I am pleased that Harry has come back for his grandfather’s funeral. It will be interesting what the conversations with him will be like. On one hand I do hope that there is a reconciliation of sorts which will send Meghan crazy but on the other, I would be quite happy if they read him the riot act and kept their distance.
Hopefully this will also make him realise what life he gave up for him and his children for a woman who had clearly manipulated and lied to get what she wants.

Reactions: 29
Don't think that photo is of yesterday as he'd need a face mask on, as would the driver, it also said a car with blacked out windows was waiting for him.
I agree with you and @Baguette, it just doesn't look like a recent photo of him, not to mention the lack of mask.

Reactions: 32
If he does come to realise what he's lost (if he hasn't already) I don't think it will happen until after he returns to LA. It will hit him then when he's had a taste of his old life and is back on his lonesome.

Many moons ago when I lived as an expat, I was dreadfully homesick, but not till after I'd visited my family and friends and returned back to my new country. It really would sink in just how far away from everyone I was and I hated that feeling.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I agree. Reports mentioned blacked out windows and said he was wearing chinos and a jacket and a black mask. Would he be smiling at paps given he’s arrived for a funeral?

Reactions: 38
He also looks like he's got more hair and has managed to magically shrug off the tense, unhappy look he's had for at least two years.

I really believe he's back. But this isn't a photo of him arriving today, I don't think.

Reactions: 42
It’ll be interesting to see if he gets pictured at all by the press apart from on Saturday. I really hope he doesn’t and they let him be “private”.

Reactions: 24
I think they'll kill him with kindness. If they don't, then they're playing into Meagain's narrative about how horrid they all are and then she'll say see? I was right! If they're super nice to him just like the old days then there's nothing she/they can complain about.
This was the advice given to our family when trying to maintain a relationship with our loved one, that and talking very little about the narcissist. If little or nothing is said they don't have much to work with for future lies. 'Oh really!' was used a lot. They stay in constant contact with their victim, texting madly and calling if texts aren't answered quickly enough. The funeral may the only respite Harry will get. But I am sure the RF know all this, they will have had expert advice, I think they are doing everything right, and they know they need to play the long game.

Whether Harry leaves Meghan or not, the RF need to protect the Monarchy, I believe that the more Meghan opens her mouth either directly or through her PR the more she shoots herself in the foot. The children are her main bargaining chip, they give her control over Harry (one of the main reasons narcissistic women have children is because it gives them power over the children's father. Many men stay in these relationships for their children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It’ll be interesting to see if he gets pictured at all by the press apart from on Saturday. I really hope he doesn’t and they let him be “private”.
I'm getting the sense that Hazza is playing by BP rules. He took a scheduled flight, didn't set up any pap shots of 'griefstricken Hazza leaves Montecito', which would have been easy enough to do, and hasn't (so far) leaked his travel or accommodation arrangements. Maybe he's been told that unless he toes the line, he's going to mysteriously test positive for COVID on the morning of the funeral?

The awful, cold Archewell announcement was all Megzy, I think, in her rage at being told she was banned from the funeral. She's the loose cannon here.

Maybe we are seeing the first sign of Harry thinking he's better off with his own family than his harpy of a wife? ETA I still think he's a mess, but he's better off not being weaponised in the way he's currently being exploited by Megzy's shadey crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I have 2 thoughts about the funeral on Saturday re Harry;

1- there’s going to be a lot of words “sacrifice, service, duty, selflessness” etc spoken

2- most people are touched and saddened by the passing off Prince Philip but it will not touch the edge of how the country will mourn for the Queen. If he feels uncomfortable at the words in thought one he must be dreading the sadly inevitable passing and funeral of his grandmother, unlikely there’ll be COVID restrictions or pregnancy to hide behind then.
He needs to find a way to make amends

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the new thread and title to all those concerned ❤

Whilst I won't look at the Tarot concerning the Emperor and Empress of Harkle and Merchandisorous, I have been getting some strong 'premonitions'/feelings about the future of the pair. Take this with a grain of salt if you wish. I can't guarantee it will happen.

As we all know, this is going to end with divorce. I can't get a timing on it. I'm seeing a three year old girl but I'm also sensing that it will be after the Queen has died or at least retired. The divorce will be BRUTAL with both sides claiming domestic abuse and it will be all over the tabloids and every other bit of media. It will show that Empress Megain has been gathering evidence before the marriage even took place but will show her in a terrible light. By this stage no one is going to believe her except the sycophants. Harry's evidence will be much more believable and he will very much be the broken man. The custody battle will be tied in and Megain will do all she can to use the kids to her own advantage. Harry, having learned a lot of lessons, will be more concerned about their welfare. He'll get custody because Megain will be offered an amount she can't refuse but she'll play it off like she didn't stand a chance against the horrible nasty royals. Harry will disappear to Africa for at least a year, possibly two, staying out of the limelight as he recovers. He'll be a lot happier for it. He'll come back stronger but with a lesser role in the RF and he'll advocate on behalf of people in abusive marriages and victims of domestic violence. He'll know what he's talking about on these subjects. He will grow much closer to William and Catherine. I'm getting that he'll still be based in Africa at a wild life sanctuary or conservation project but he will come back for 'Official' occassions to support his father and brother. We'll see him and his children on the balcony again.
Empress Megain won't be able to get work anywhere except shopping channels and giving interviews to third rate chat shows. Nobody of any worth will go anywhere near her. I doubt she'll be able to get another rich husband but her payoff will mean she doesn't have to. She'll always have a circle of sycophants but the turn over of this group will be rapid. They'll use her to their advantage and then move on.
Oh, one last point. The three year old girl is not necessarily the child of H&M. Could be an illegitimate daughter of H.
Okay. That's it. Don't place any bets on what I'm saying :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I think it's from a visit to the Silverstone Experience with Lewis Hamilton a year or so ago. He wore the same dark open necked shirt.

ETA Link

The state of Harry's hair - my, my what a mess.

Reactions: 10
He also looks like he's got more hair and has managed to magically shrug off the tense, unhappy look he's had for at least two years.

I really believe he's back. But this isn't a photo of him arriving today, I don't think.
He only has like 2 sets of clothes these days. Guess all of the wardrobe allowance goes straight to Megs. Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More 'healing the rift' dribble from Richard Fitzwilliam. Now apparently Prince William shouldn't wear his uniform as it might upset Poor Hawwy

According to a royal expert, Prince William and Prince Harry will wear the same suits for their grandfather's funeral on Saturday to avoid a "rift."

It was previously reported that the Duke of Sussex could be expected to dress in a suit - and not his uniform - as a result of him and Meghan stepping back as senior royals.

Prince William could wear his military uniform at the ceremonial service for Philip as he's a working royal but Richard Fitzwilliams said it was more likely he would wear a suit to avoid contrasting with Harry.

The Duke of Sussex can no longer wear his honorary military outfit after losing the titles.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Thanks for the new thread and title to all those concerned ❤

Whilst I won't look at the Tarot concerning the Emperor and Empress of Harkle and Merchandisorous, I have been getting some strong 'premonitions'/feelings about the future of the pair. Take this with a grain of salt if you wish. I can't guarantee it will happen.

As we all know, this is going to end with divorce. I can't get a timing on it. I'm seeing a three year old girl but I'm also sensing that it will be after the Queen has died or at least retired. The divorce will be BRUTAL with both sides claiming domestic abuse and it will be all over the tabloids and every other bit of media. It will show that Empress Megain has been gathering evidence before the marriage even took place but will show her in a terrible light. By this stage no one is going to believe her except the sycophants. Harry's evidence will be much more believable and he will very much be the broken man. The custody battle will be tied in and Megain will do all she can to use the kids to her own advantage. Harry, having learned a lot of lessons, will be more concerned about their welfare. He'll get custody because Megain will be offered an amount she can't refuse but she'll play it off like she didn't stand a chance against the horrible nasty royals. Harry will disappear to Africa for at least a year, possibly two, staying out of the limelight as he recovers. He'll be a lot happier for it. He'll come back stronger but with a lesser role in the RF and he'll advocate on behalf of people in abusive marriages and victims of domestic violence. He'll know what he's talking about on these subjects. He will grow much closer to William and Catherine. I'm getting that he'll still be based in Africa at a wild life sanctuary or conservation project but he will come back for 'Official' occassions to support his father and brother. We'll see him and his children on the balcony again.
Empress Megain won't be able to get work anywhere except shopping channels and giving interviews to third rate chat shows. Nobody of any worth will go anywhere near her. I doubt she'll be able to get another rich husband but her payoff will mean she doesn't have to. She'll always have a circle of sycophants but the turn over of this group will be rapid. They'll use her to their advantage and then move on.
Oh, one last point. The three year old girl is not necessarily the child of H&M. Could be an illegitimate daughter of H.
Okay. That's it. Don't place any bets on what I'm saying :ROFLMAO:

What an appropriate username you have!! Thank you for posting. I'm never sure what to believe but it's very interesting to read things like this. I could definitely see the above happening. I truly think he is in an abusive relationship but doesn't see it yet.

More 'healing the rift' dribble from Richard Fitzwilliam. Now apparently Prince William shouldn't wear his uniform as it might upset Poor Hawwy

According to a royal expert, Prince William and Prince Harry will wear the same suits for their grandfather's funeral on Saturday to avoid a "rift."

It was previously reported that the Duke of Sussex could be expected to dress in a suit - and not his uniform - as a result of him and Meghan stepping back as senior royals.

Prince William could wear his military uniform at the ceremonial service for Philip as he's a working royal but Richard Fitzwilliams said it was more likely he would wear a suit to avoid contrasting with Harry.

The Duke of Sussex can no longer wear his honorary military outfit after losing the titles.
This frustrates me so much. It's like that other event where William agreed to not do something in order not to upset Harry. I think William should turn up all bedecked in the uniform he's earned, it's not HIS fault that Harry decided to turn his back.

Reactions: 55
IMO Harry likes to holiday in Africa, but not full time living there. I also think he would like to stay close to his children if a divorce ever happen.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.