Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course Montecito PR have pushed the button on a frenzy of press releases of Harry's idiotic words... Barbecue features prominently.

Prince Philip was known in the Royal Family as someone who liked to barbecue, but I agree Harry has enjoyed the childish game of planting another obscene double-entendre. This has happened too many times now. Vile beyond belief.
Vulgar even.
Makes Alan Partidge look good.

Reactions: 17
The Kraken of Montecito awakes and sends out her very special PR of 'forgiveness'

Meghan Markle stayed back in Montecito, California, while Prince Harry flew to London because she 'doesn't want to be the center of attention' at Prince Philip's funeral, her friends claim.

Despite the pregnant Duchess declining to return to London with Harry to join his family in mourning for the late Duke of Edinburgh, friends say she and Prince Philip 'had a special bond and she adored him.'

'Meghan said her main concern right now is supporting Harry. She said she left it up to him as to whether or not she would attend the funeral,' an insider with close ties to Meghan Markle tells DailyMail.com.

'Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said.

PHONE YOUR DAD, RACHEL
Oh do duck off. Meghan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
An extract from the above says:

'Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said.

That is so magnanimous of her!
What friends would these be? Obviously a bunch of cunts whatever... Why can't she make her own statements? Why does everything have to be so difficult and complicated for her to do? She needs a kick in the clunge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
One thing that annoyed me about hazbeen statement was Philip will live in heart of Archie , umm Archie doesn’t even know him and won’t remember him because he never spent time with him .

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Meg is even threatening to come to London, which is interesting. Change of tactics, as now the PR is saying it's only Doria who doesn't want her to travel, not her doctors. Very interesting. Has the penny dropped that she's missing out...

Anyone else spotted that Daily Mail saying he is at Nottingham Cottage, Chris Ship saying Frogmore Cottage, Sussex Squad via that Alana woman saying 'ooh don't tell where Harry is' and BP refusing to confirm his location.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Surprised that Meghan has friends but the article basically says Harry told her not to come and ofcourse Doria doesn't want her going back to the UK. Maybe Doria should have stopped Meghan from marrying a British royal and trying to change our RF. It's articles like this which just make me dislike her more and more like ' Oh look at me not going to the funeral, I don't want any attention' and yet everyone is writing about her absence and questioning whether she should attend or not.
So more bullshit lies from her then. She left it up to Hazno, or the Dr told her she couldn't fly? She can't seem to make her mind up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
One thing that annoyed me about hazbeen statement was Philip will live in heart of Archie , umm Archie doesn’t even know him and won’t remember him because he never spent time with him .
I wonder if Harry will talk to Archie about his grandad and his amazing life. Then one day some kid from school says “hey Archie my mom says your mom and dad went on Oprah and told her that someone in your family was a racist and everyone thought it was your pa Philip and wrote real nasty things about him on Twitter whilst he was dying. Then he died a month later”.

Messed up

• Sad
Reactions: 28
The Kraken of Montecito awakes and sends out her very special PR of 'forgiveness'

Meghan Markle stayed back in Montecito, California, while Prince Harry flew to London because she 'doesn't want to be the center of attention' at Prince Philip's funeral, her friends claim.

Despite the pregnant Duchess declining to return to London with Harry to join his family in mourning for the late Duke of Edinburgh, friends say she and Prince Philip 'had a special bond and she adored him.'

'Meghan said her main concern right now is supporting Harry. She said she left it up to him as to whether or not she would attend the funeral,' an insider with close ties to Meghan Markle tells DailyMail.com.

PHONE YOUR DAD, RACHEL
Exactly!

And also, now it's attention narrative instead of doctor's orders that she didn't come?🤨

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I feel like that photo of PG and PP was a big middle finger at JCMH... like my children all have photos with their great grandfather meanwhile you swanned off during a pandemic.
Surprised that Meghan has friends but the article basically says Harry told her not to come and ofcourse Doria doesn't want her going back to the UK. Maybe Doria should have stopped Meghan from marrying a British royal and trying to change our RF. It's articles like this which just make me dislike her more and more like ' Oh look at me not going to the funeral, I don't want any attention' and yet everyone is writing about her absence and questioning whether she should attend or not.
That article 😂 “special bond” with PP. What bond?! 😂 MeAgain literally only moved to the UK at the end of 2017 🙄 she didn’t even stick around long enough for a passport let alone making bonds with the RF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
What friends would these be? Obviously a bunch of cunts whatever... Why can't she make her own statements? Why does everything have to be so difficult and complicated for her to do? She needs a kick in the clunge.
The imaginary ones to go with her imaginary kid

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Meg is even threatening to come to London, which is interesting. Change of tactics, as now the PR is saying it's only Doria who doesn't want her to travel, not her doctors. Very interesting. Has the penny dropped that she's missing out...
After the Oprah catastrophe, they need to raise their profiles in a more positive way and make themselves more bankable.

I think that's what this trip is all about to them. Ever the opportunists.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
If she had a special bond then they would have postponed that interview then when he was in hospital.
Eugh she’s pathetic, I’m waiting on the photoshopped picture of Archie and PP.

I feel like that photo of PG and PP was a big middle finger at JCMH... like my children all have photos with their great grandfather meanwhile you swanned off during a pandemic.

That article 😂 “special bond” with PP. What bond?! 😂 MeAgain literally only moved to the UK at the end of 2017 🙄 she didn’t even stick around long enough for a passport let alone making bonds with the RF.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
After the Oprah catastrophe, they need to raise their profiles in a more positive way and make themselves more bankable.

I think that's what this trip is all about to them. Ever the opportunists.
If any of Hazno's old 'chums' were thinking of seeing him they should think again.

Reactions: 17
Prince William once again showing his class, lovely tribute. Harry’s is like something Ladbible could have knocked out...”banter” 🙄 oh do fcuk off Hazza. I feel very ok the royal family being in safe hands with William and Catherine, and so glad it will be with them a hundred times over Harry and Markle. They’ve got an absolute cheek releasing anything having given his grandparents no end of stress. He should be thankful he’s allowed to attend the funeral and then should piss back off to her an hour after it ends IMO, he made his bed so make him lie in it Her Majesty, instead of all of this chess playing decency malarkey, I’d be all Peggy Mitchell me: “Now get out of my Castle, sling yer hook!” 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her* I might come I might not come *is exactly the sort of thing she does to draw attention to herself and make it the Megain show...as always. In fact I expect it was pre planned to do this... I feared something would happen to spoil the peace....

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.