Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been doing my best to keep up with things over the past week: Covid has taken up residence in our house, and I have never felt so wiped out and fatigued as I did the past few days. But I'm enjoying reading the articles in the DM by Gyles Brandreth about Prince Philip.
Oh no, are you saying you and/or family have COVID. If so, so sorry and wish you and yours a speedy recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone on the Vine Show said when the Ottoman came to power he strangled all his siblings! Bet W would like to do that, metaphorically!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh no, are you saying you and/or family have COVID. If so, so sorry and wish you and yours a speedy recovery.
Yep, all six of us tested positive last week. Anyone who says it's a hoax can come around to ours and see how much of a hoax it is. We all feel absolutely rotten, but thankfully none of us have had to go to hospital with it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Well said @Baguette

My reaction on reading this, especially the last paragraph:
"Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said."
View attachment 526777
Forgive whom? For what? For having blown close to $50m on her entitled whims in 3 yrs?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t know if many of you know who Ryan Mark Parsons is , he was an apprentice contestant and he was pretty funny.

I think he’s brilliant, and he’s 21 with such an
Intelligent head on his shoulders and gets called all sorts because he’s come from a privileged background

Anyway he posted amazing sweet things about PP and the hate he was receiving was disgusting, it was absolutely horrific, he hates Meghan just as much as Piers Morgan.

The hate he’s receiving is awful but he gives back as good as it gets.

I am looking forward to his report he’s gonna do.

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone make ends of when the baby is due? They said spring, then summer, she is around 6 months then 6 weeks away from delivering....who is her doctor?? Do they realize all humans have the same gestation period?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't know any where near as much about the royal family as the rest of you on here but to me that speech by William about his Grandfather was sooo directed at Harry, it was brilliant. One of the things I have thought all along about taking Archie away was how much Archie would miss out on and how much the his cousins would miss out on by not having him and now other baby in their lives. How much Archie would miss out on by not spending time with Charles, how Charles must miss Archie. I loved that William spoke about how his Grandad got to spend so much time with his three children and his wife, his children getting collected by him in a carriage, fabulous memories. I reckon that was a direct dig at Harry taking Archie away. And all the other service stuff, all direct digs.
Depends how you look at it. I think William's words were truly heartfelt and how he remembers PP but his words just happen to highlight how badly Harry Markle has let his country and family down.

You are right, its appalling the way Archie has been denied access to his family, he has no family in the USA but an extended family in the UK, one day when he grows up and sees the family at some family/state event he may well think to himself "Why am I not there with my family" and the only excuse Harry will be able to give is that they are 'bad racist people'.

I can't see Achie coming here for a few years until Charles is crowned, he'll be old enough then for his mom and dad to use in the Netflix show they make after the event.

Read a report this morning from one of Mrs Markle's friends, turns out that she is 'Prepared to forgive the family and move forward'; how very magnanimous of her and I'm sure the RF will sleep easier tonight knowing they are forgiven for the vile and toxic life they gave the blessed one from California.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yep, all six of us tested positive last week. Anyone who says it's a hoax can come around to ours and see how much of a hoax it is. We all feel absolutely rotten, but thankfully none of us have had to go to hospital with it.
You poor things, I hope you all recover soon, I don't really know what to write, aside from get better soon. And please write back and let us know once your all ok. :)

Reactions: 16
I was absolutely exausted reading the Skippy stuff @SnowyCal! thank you for taking one for the team there :LOL:
I was speed typing trying to think of all the absolute clangers she’s came away with.

She has people “drop in” with riddles that are meant to be close to the Royal family & her followers decode them. Honestly, it’s mental over there!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been doing my best to keep up with things over the past week: Covid has taken up residence in our house, and I have never felt so wiped out and fatigued as I did the past few days. But I'm enjoying reading the articles in the DM by Gyles Brandreth about Prince Philip.
Wishing you all a speedy recovery xx

All the grandchildren do have the right to post their eulogies, but Harry sent his second one to backtrack from the reception of that awful, cold, knee-jerk statement. Also he wants to be equal to William. His sense of entitlement and over the other grandchildren (his cousins) is that he is the son of the future King and he is fully aware of it.

William's statement would be perfect except for the wife and years bit, it seems diggy and not necessary for a tribute.
Harry's second statement just tries too hard at being personal. His mention of future great granddaughter to be whilst trying to be family inclusive seems as naff as his Oprah gender reveal. When the queen dies I hope he doesn't add a 'boom!' to his tribute.
His second statement simply doesn't come across authentic.

And finally I find it crass that H(&M) are mentioned so much in mass media, the focus should be on Prince Philip, the Queen (and their 4 children).
I actually think the wife and years bit was trying to say Catherine has learned from Philip and will follow his example when she is consort to the monarch. Catherine is the one who is going to have Philip‘s job in the future after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I don’t know if many of you know who Ryan Mark Parsons is , he was an apprentice contestant and he was pretty funny.

I think he’s brilliant, and he’s 21 with such an
Intelligent head on his shoulders and gets called all sorts because he’s come from a privileged background

Anyway he posted amazing sweet things about PP and the hate he was receiving was disgusting, it was absolutely horrific, he hates Meghan just as much as Piers Morgan.

The hate he’s receiving is awful but he gives back as good as it gets.

I am looking forward to his report he’s gonna do.

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
This is the idiot who takes a knife and fork into McD's with him...

• Haha
  • Wow
Good for you SweetSummerChild, the one thing they cannot stand is being humiliated and taken the piss outof, carry on with the good work😁😁

She is a desperado and losing control of everything😅
Thanks. It really was laughably bad photoshop though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.