Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn’t met with Eugenie. He is in quarantine. Nottingham cottage is a good guess. It’s contained. It’s in KP. It’s far away from the Queen and the others. And he will have his favourite Met security keeping an eye on the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
absolutely laughing my head off at the Mail going with "her friend Omid Scobie". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Brilliant trolling. He must be absolutely steaming mad that his pretence of being a "Royal Reporter" is being roundly ignored by them.

Comments below the article all all about him and are well worth a read. If he had any proper plates in that shoebox flat of his, they must be in a million pieces by now.

1618303965631.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
And can you imagine how desperate she’ll be to attend that funeral?

Let’s hope the Queen can hang on long enough for the divorce!
She knows, no matter what PR she puts out about being too heavily "pregnant" advised by doctors not to travel etc.. etc.. She KNOWS that the pictures of the RF and all attending will notice she's not there and as this is a global televised event, People will make the natural conclusion that she has been told to stay away as she's not wanted , and maybe even believe the PP said she was never to attend his funeral under any circumstances .
Maybe people will think (God forbid!). RF don't like her!
She's missing a photo op of the century and she knows it. Its killing her ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Isn’t it kind of hysterical though that the only photo that can be scraped up of her ‘special bond’ with PP is one where he’s completely ignoring her and marching a few steps ahead?! The only reason she wanted to live at Windsor was to suck up to the real power, preferably living in the castle with them. That was bashed on the head pretty fast and I’d bet no more than a couple of meetings took place in the whole massive 5 months they managed to stay at Frogmore!
Also, he retired a year before they married and spent most of his time at Sandringham, so how did they manage to develop this 'special bond'?
Shes nuttier than squirrel tit

• Haha
Reactions: 59
He hasn’t met with Eugenie. He is in quarantine. Nottingham cottage is a good guess. It’s contained. It’s in KP. It’s far away from the Queen and the others. And he will have his favourite Met security keeping an eye on the door.
I read somewhere that a KP Aide is living there.

Reactions: 9
It’s riddiculous how much obsession her and her mates have with Diana.

Just because philip had a special bond with Diana it doesn’t automatically mean he had one with that slimy witch.

Unless she is classing the zoom calls as a special
Bond and that’s what they are referring to 😭😭.

PP only probs slammed the laptop down because he was happy to not see her mug on the screen.

i know her next move will be her releasing screenshots from Zoom calls with Philip and Archie.

Also, he retired a year before they married and spent most of his time at Sandringham, so how did they manage to develop this 'special bond'?
Shes nuttier than squirrel tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lying in bed last night pondering as I often do, I was tallying a list in my head of people she’s thrown under the bus...

Prince William
Princess Catherine
Prince Phillip (everyone assumed he was the racist at first)
Princess Anne
Angela Kelly
Archbishop of Canterbury
The choir at her wedding
Princess Eugenie (more than once)

Big names there. Have I forgotten anyone?
Her father
Piers Morgan
The British public

• Heart
Reactions: 29
absolutely laughing my head off at the Mail going with "her friend Omid Scobie". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Brilliant trolling. He must be absolutely steaming mad that his pretence of being a "Royal Reporter" is being roundly ignored by them.

Comments below the article all all about him and are well worth a read. If he had any proper plates in that shoebox flat of his, they must be in a million pieces by now.

View attachment 527049
He only knows what MeAgain feeds him - he certainly ain’t friendly with the KP press team like actual royal correspondents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Telegraph Defense Editor sticking the boot into Harry's 'odd' and un-British, un-Military, completely incorrect use of 'Per mare, per terram' as the sign-off to his tribute yesterday

Sorry - cannot read it as behind paywall but agree with the headline!

Reactions: 14
I think it's not Nottingham Cottage as Montecito would be shrieking about 'Harry back at Kensington Palace... Diana Diana Diana'.

It's somewhere secure where he can chainsmoke in a garden away from cameras..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Prince Harry's Royal Marines tribute is an Americanism alien to British military
Duke of Sussex signed off his tribute to the Duke of Edinburgh with the slightly odd phrase 'per mare per terram'
DOMINIC NICHOLLS
DEFENCE AND SECURITY CORRESPONDENT
12 April 2021 • 9:01pm
Dominic Nicholls

The Duke of Sussex during a visit to 42 Commando Royal Marines at their base in Bickleigh

The Duke of Sussex during a visit to 42 Commando Royal Marines at their base in Bickleigh CREDIT: Finnbarr Webster/PA

The Duke of Sussex signed off his tribute to the Duke of Edinburgh with the slightly odd phrase “per mare per terram”.

Those with a military interest will have picked up on the significance. But does the use of the phrase send more than one message?

The Royal Marines motto “per mare per terram” (“by sea, by land”) could have been used to signify Prince Harry's role as Captain General of the Royal Marines, a post he inherited from Prince Philip.

In this regard – notwithstanding the opaque nature of this formal role now he has stepped back from Royal duties – it is a gentle nod to his grandfather and his military service.

However, it is a military custom in much of the US armed forces to sign off letters, speeches and even individual social interactions with a unit motto.
Members of the US Marine Corps, for example, sign off with the words "semper fi" (short for Semper Fidelis, Latin for “always faithful”).
This more personal sign off is offered as a mark of respect, both from the individual to his or her unit, and towards the person or group being addressed.

This custom is not practised in the British armed forces.

I once watched a British Brigade Commander (formerly the Commanding Officer of 2PARA – the unit with a light blue Brigade “flash”, the name given to the recognition badge worn by soldiers on their combat uniforms) respond to an American entreaty of Semper Fi by replying with “True Blue” (as in True Blue 2 PARA).

To be fair, the Brigadier said it with a twinkle in his eye as we – the Brigade staff – rolled ours. However, the US Officer was impressed and felt honoured, which is the whole point of such exchanges.

Prince Harry's peculiarly American sign off perhaps says more about the direction of his future career than his, or his grandfather's, previous one.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The fact she claims to have had a special relationship with PP makes me laugh, when several times PP completely ignored her and made the comment of one never marries an actress. 😂😂 Delusions of grandeur are strong with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She knows, no matter what PR she puts out about being too heavily "pregnant" advised by doctors not to travel etc.. etc.. She KNOWS that the pictures of the RF and all attending will notice she's not there and as this is a global televised event, People will make the natural conclusion that she has been told to stay away as she's not wanted , and maybe even believe the PP said she was never to attend his funeral under any circumstances .
Maybe people will think (God forbid!). RF don't like her!
She's missing a photo op of the century and she knows it. Its killing her ;)
Audrey Ann great post and I bet she is being a witch with everyone in her path and from those defamatory statements she is pulling out of the bag which all contradict the previous ones show someone who is really desperate and angry. She is totally screwed and making herself a laughingstock.

Her problems is that she has no input whatsoever into this sad event and is being ignored by everyone and it is driving her insane. Will the fat one ever admit that she has been made to look stupid,I doubt she will ever admit it since she is never wrong either.

There will be a huge explosion when he returns stateside, more black eyes and venom spilling out from over the water.

She is a twa t and a deluded one at that

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is it that Meghan's stans can never see through her lies?
One minute she says that she can't attend the funeral due to her doctor advising her not to travel 😁
The next minute she can go but doesn't want to steal the attention from everyone else 🙄

Her sugars in the meantime have been twitting away with crap about how 'a pregnant woman shouldn't travel'. So now they look even more stupid and some are weird enough to think that they shouldn't give away where Meghan is in case the mad British turn up to do her in!😁

I'm constantly amazed that these idiots don't see through all the lies. I wouldn’t care about the silly Smeg worship if they weren't so nasty about everyone else. Most people who are fans of someone just talk about how great they are without the need to vile about anyone else.
Why do they have to trash the royal family, the press, the British people and particularly William and Kate? It's a cult of pure venom and Smeg must be behind it.

I really hope that the secret services are monitoring this awful people and that the nest of vipers will be exposed to the world aand punished.
I once got into an argument with one of her stans who was posting obviously photoshopped photos of Catherine which made her look much older and more wrinkled, to demonstrate how much more attractive MonsterMunch is. She didn’t like it when I laughed at her rubbish photoshop skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder how long will it be before we see that stupid friend of meghans who was on this morning the one who kept banging about receipts and banging on about a new era.

I do wonder how much she’s being paid for that.

Reactions: 13
I'm thinking wherever Hazza is this week, it isn't Frogmore.

When The Sun broke the news (first seen on Tattle 😜) that Hazza had arrived in UK, they said he was likely at Nottingham cottage. I think they knew he wasn't anywhere on the Windsor Estate via sources, so took a guess at KP and Nottingham Cottage. BP haven't commented. The Frogmore location has only come via Scobie & Chris Ship. Now we have Page Six saying Hazza has met with Princess Eugénie (and therefore has broken quarantine and needs a visit from PC Paperwork and a hefty fine 🤣) They are overdoing it.

I'm not saying Harry's in the Travelodge, but they've stuck him 'somewhere' to fulfil his quarantine.
Katie Nichol was talking to Nick Ferrari on LBC this morning (approx 7.15... if I remember correctly). She too said he was at Frogmore but said that this was from the Sussex camp.

Also... re the brothers statements from yesterday she did make a comment about Harry's 'legend of banter' . Can't remember her exact words but according to her she wouldn't have described PP as this. (please listen to this via the lbc app to get the accurate facts - I was at the time trying to listen but being talked to in the other ear)

Also while I'm typing ... I don't know if reporters are given certain things to say or something. It's just I then watched a bit of GMB (recorded) when they were talking to the reporter outside Windsor Castle it was as though she was repeating the same words as Katie Nicol eg. the statement was so Harry.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s riddiculous how much obsession her and her mates have with Diana.

Just because philip had a special bond with Diana it doesn’t automatically mean he had one with that slimy witch.

Unless she is classing the zoom calls as a special
Bond and that’s what they are referring to 😭😭.

PP only probs slammed the laptop down because he was happy to not see her mug on the screen.

i know her next move will be her releasing screenshots from Zoom calls with Philip and Archie.
Often people - esp those not familiar with technology - slam the top shut because they think it turns the machine off. No hidden meaning 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.