Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Yes, I saw that few threads back, maybe 10? Someone said it looked like a jail cell door (supposedly Doria was in jail?). And yes, she looked pregnant.
Is the photo on here please? Also did you mean 10 threads back or thread 10? I’m excited to see it

Reactions: 5

Margot1977

VIP Member
Has anyone looked at the American Duchess Instagram account, someone suggested it is Meghan Markle
Probably not by the looks of it....there is another one, a brand selling vintage style shoes etc, but doesn't look like anything MM would bother with.
Screenshot_20210413-082204_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

clueless

Chatty Member
Sorry to break the flow here but I really want to know, what does JCMH stand for..? It’s the only acronym I haven’t worked out 😅

Reactions: 4

maxrigger

Looking at the picture in the car and his expression I can't decide if he's smug, shite scarred or medicated,

• Haha

Diagoras20

Lying in bed last night pondering as I often do, I was tallying a list in my head of people she’s thrown under the bus...

Prince William
Princess Catherine
Prince Phillip (everyone assumed he was the racist at first)
Princess Anne
Angela Kelly
Archbishop of Canterbury
The choir at her wedding
Princess Eugenie (more than once)

Big names there. Have I forgotten anyone?
What did she say about the choir at the wedding?

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Plenty, I’ve followed the blog for a while. So.... Skippy believe that Harry met Meghan while she was ‘working’ & that her & Marcus have got some dirt on either Harry or the Royal family. They possibly dated for a few months. The wedding in Jamaica, she showed up. Invictus games, he wasn’t prepared to see her, there’s pictures of her directing the cameras, that’s when Skippy thinks her & Marcus told Harry about the blackmail plans. Skippy doesn’t think that they EVER lived together, the wedding wasn’t meant to go ahead because she was meant to get a pay off from the Royal family but Meg chose to go rogue against the backers & go thru with the wedding. Before the Morocco trip, there was a tweet from one of the Royal Families twitter saying the Duchess had went into labour - she didn’t want to go & they (skippys lot) thinks someone in Morocco was from her past(yachting etc). She was caught taking pictures in restricted areas of Buckingham Palace & Charles put her on a flight home that night. All the pictures of her & Harry were photoshopped. Truly believe that’s Archie isn’t really theres & they use photoshop on all the pictures. Firm believer of the moonbumps theory. Also believes that Meghan visited skippys blog & learnt of the “off the body” law thru it. They never lived at Frogmore, Harry was never in Canada with her, he was in England living with the Royal Family & get therapy. The christening never happened, the photos were all photoshopped.
I can’t remember which event it was but there’s been photos on here, mind the event they were leaving the church & the woman in the brown dress was stood to the side & was quite clearly pregnant? Skippy believe the Royal family found out about Meg’s fake bump & the surrogate was brown dress lady & placed her at the door as to say to Meg “we know”.... could be true, nearly all the family looked at her.
Another Skippy fav was that Lord Geidt was brought back to bring Meghan down.
There’s so much more but I genuinely can’t think of it all off the top of my head. If you click my name there might be other things I’ve previously commented that I’ve forgotten.
Great post Snowycal excuse my stupidity but who is skippy please??

Reactions: 3

JAR21

VIP Member
Think it is a different dress as the close up shows in the first pic the stripes are the same width, but in the second the white and blue (being a different shade of blue) are not the same width.
I think it's difficult to tell, because the standing photo isn't sharp or close enough.

JeanneLou

It was mentioned a few pages back and also mentioned in the tabloids, not confirmed but just says it is expected that they will both wear suits.

Thanks, I'd seen it in the thread but not online. Ugh.