Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry's statement is incredibly immature and cringe, but it also stinks of Meghan.

'authentically himself'
'the pain of this past year'
'thank you for your service'

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Surprised that Meghan has friends but the article basically says Harry told her not to come and ofcourse Doria doesn't want her going back to the UK. Maybe Doria should have stopped Meghan from marrying a British royal and trying to change our RF. It's articles like this which just make me dislike her more and more like ' Oh look at me not going to the funeral, I don't want any attention' and yet everyone is writing about her absence and questioning whether she should attend or not.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think they will let him tantrum about things that don’t really matter - releasing a statement that makes him look petty. Wearing suits to emphasise he doesn’t have a uniform anymore.
And they won’t give an inch on money, or titles.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can I check with others.....What do you understand from ....''Thank you for your service?''

It makes me think, every time, of me collecting my car from the garage after it has had a service! And thanking the mechanics for giving the car a good service!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surprised that Meghan has friends but the article basically says Harry told her not to come and ofcourse Doria doesn't want her going back to the UK. Maybe Doria should have stopped Meghan from marrying a British royal and trying to change our RF. It's articles like this which just make me dislike her more and more like ' Oh look at me not going to the funeral, I don't want any attention' and yet everyone is writing about her absence and questioning whether she should attend or not.
How presumptuous is Smeg, thinking that she would be the center of attention at Prince Philip's funeral while the Queen and rest of the RF are all there?

The audacity of this cheap scammer.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Can I check with others.....What do you understand from ....''Thank you for your service?''

It makes me think, every time, of me collecting my car from the garage after it has had a service! And thanking the mechanics for giving the car a good service!
More likely what the guys said to Smeghan after a session...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Doria thought she was going to be the next queen mum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Harry's statement, where he says 'you never knew what he might say next'.

He will be well aware of the discussions online about Philip being racist. Why would you fan that fire? Have I read too much into it? My mouth literally fell open at that statement. It's like he's trying to draw the world's attention to his grandfathers past mistakes...
Well Harry you may not know what you are going to say next, you empty minded pot boy.
But Philip had a sharp intelligence, life experience, compassion, know-how, broad interests & read extensively.
Everybody else understood him to be an intelligent person & could meet & match him in conversation, except you.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
An extract from the above says:

'Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said.

That is so magnanimous of her!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
I'm strongly getting the impression that the pay off is so they can 'buy' the children. They're not going to leave them with a malignant narcissist - can you imagine the damage she'd do to them? No price is too great.

Of course I could be completely wrong about all of it. :ROFLMAO: I guess time will tell.
In all honesty I can see her willingly handing them over when their use has run out. Not joyfully though there will be drama before that.

But once she has found a new primary source and they become a bother and get in the way of her having a good time jet setting or something.

It's exactly what my mother (a narc) did twice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ffs their PR is shite if that has come from them. They have the perfect excuse she’s pregnant! She doesn’t want to come, the RF don’t want her there.

So why the hell does she have to come out with “I don’t want to be the centre of attention”. If she felt she needed to say anything (which she doesn’t) she could say the family need time to grief and heal.

she's willing to forgive and move forward
This had got to be made up!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Harry's statement just completely confirms that he is still playing for Team Harkle. They really need to stop coddling him.

Saturday morning, somewhere in Kensington Palace

Doctor to the Royal Household: 'I regret to inform you Mr Harkle that your special get-out-of-quarantine COVID test seems to have come out a nasty shade of Very Positive Indeed. If you wouldn't mind stepping back into your quarantine cage, the nurse will be along shortly to administer a second test. When I say shortly, ooh, that's as early as **checks diary** **reads instructions from Senior Courtier** ooh, sometime in 2023...
One can only hope he took the latest Chinese COVID test...(anal for those who hate googling:))

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Kraken of Montecito awakes and sends out her very special PR of 'forgiveness'

Meghan Markle stayed back in Montecito, California, while Prince Harry flew to London because she 'doesn't want to be the center of attention' at Prince Philip's funeral, her friends claim.

Despite the pregnant Duchess declining to return to London with Harry to join his family in mourning for the late Duke of Edinburgh, friends say she and Prince Philip 'had a special bond and she adored him.'

'Meghan said her main concern right now is supporting Harry. She said she left it up to him as to whether or not she would attend the funeral,' an insider with close ties to Meghan Markle tells DailyMail.com.

'Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said.

PHONE YOUR DAD, RACHEL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.