Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like someone is releasing them?
Would love to know when it was and who released it and "please sir can I have some more" I agree that it could be a threatening photo but she wasn't trying to hide the bump, very surreal or perhaps she is so out of control someone has decided to give her a reminder and it'could be blackmail!!

Reactions: 18
did scabie referenced himself as a "friend" of Smeggy because he knew he has been replaced by Gayle? She was grabbing headlines with her outrageous claims while he wasn't. He must've felt the need to elevate himself somehow :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The Duke and Duchess of Windsor may well have been cosying up to their mate Adolf and also have planned to become the puppet King and Queen when Nazi Germany conquered Britain......but as we all know that really didn't happen. They lived their life well away from Britain and didn't make public criticism of the British Royal Family.
Markle on the other hand has well and truly trashed the BRF and Britain. I know which one I think is worse and it's not Wallis Simpson.

Reactions: 25
It is on this thread if it is the 1 on the boat.
No there's another one, she can only be 17 or 18 I would guess. Didn't she get pregnant and marry her high school boyfriend, the mother got the marriage annulled on the grounds of incompatibility , if I remember rightly. Wonder what happened to that child.
We also know that a lady who hired her at a golf competition , who stood up for her, mentioned how not from the usual background for a prince, "she was, bi racial, had a kid, American actress ..." She was happy for her. Again, a mention of a child . Wonder where she is now?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Harry &Meghan# Heather by thy name.. but she's tame next to Meghan's quest for fame.

Reactions: 9
With Smeg saying "she's ready to forgive",why isn't she taking her own advice and building bridges with her OWN family?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The trouble is she is surrounded by people who tell her how wonderful she is and a lap dog for a husband who clearly worships her. She needs to come over here and sit in a room with us. We will soon let her now how we feel :)
I don’t think she’s surrounded by people telling her how wonderful she is. If she was she wouldn’t be losing staff so quickly. The only person who thinks Markle is “wonderful” is Markle herself, which has always been the problem.

And Harry “clearly worships her”? Nah. He looks awkward and embarrassed around her. He’s made the mistake of his life, and in my opinion, knows it. But walking away from his pregnant wife, knowing he could lose his toddler son & all the money he’s laid out for the Montecito house is probably more than he can face right now.

He’s made his bed and must now lie in it.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I don’t think she’s surrounded by people telling her how wonderful she is. If she was she wouldn’t be losing staff so quickly. The only person who thinks Markle is “wonderful” is Markle herself, which has always been the problem.

And Harry “clearly worships her”? Nah. He looks awkward and embarrassed around her. He’s made the mistake of his life, and in my opinion, knows it. But walking away from his pregnant wife, knowing he could lose his toddler son & all the money he’s laid out for the Montecito house is probably more than he can face right now.

They're a mismatched couple

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

OK so lets think about this. The Monteshitto house is in the name of her management. Archie is an actor called Gavin. So what exactly could she take from him? Surely the Palace have people in high places to help Harry get out of this mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope it has been sent to their Archewell website and to the RF
You know, when it comes to the Archewell website, we really don’t want to be giving them clicks if we can possibly help it. It’s money in their grubby pockets after all. We should nominate an Archewell special agent for the thread who goes and brings back any tea, and posts it here so the rest of us can stay away!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OK so lets think about this. The Monteshitto house is in the name of her management. Archie is an actor called Gavin. So what exactly could she take from him? Surely the Palace have people in high places to help Harry get out of this mess.
”Archie is an actor called Gavin”. Sorry, but to my mind that is patently absurd. And regardless of whose name the house is in, it’s a fact that it was paid for out of his trust fund....money he will never see again.

Reactions: 11
Anyone know how to use reverse image search on iPhone. Says I need the desktop version of google but I can’t work out how to show it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.