Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silbee

VIP Member
At some point over the weekend, he will have to look the person in the eye who he accused of questioning the colour of his unborn child.

I wonder how that'll go?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
How weird are the dynamics of that family now:

TQ- utterly bereft, grieving, grandson chose the last months of their 73 year marriage to call out family as racist and unsupportive. Even if she had to spend a day cleaning up his mess it’s a day she should’ve been spending with her dying husband.

PC- called out for cutting him off and carpet rolled out for more vileness about his wife And relationship with his ex wife.

PW- fed up of having his mother’s memory dragged up, sick of having to remind people she was also his mother, sick of being reminded of his parents divorce and having laid it all to bed for sake of him personally and also for the crown having it raked up by loads of Americans on Twitter. Sick of having his wife dragged into it, sick of having to be confronted with one day he’ll be king but having all he’s ever know. And tried to make better being kicked about by MM.

pE & PB- thanks for always stealing our thunder but just had a baby/ got married so you know why not go the whole hog do an interview and push the ‘’my dads a pea do’ narrativeon Twitter. Whilst your at it there’s a lovely meme going round saying how ugly we are- thanks cuz!

ZT- Thabks now everyone thinks my mum is the one who made the brown comment.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

leviosa

View attachment 525784That’s how you honour your Grandfather! Not a quick couple of sentences that anyone could’ve wrote. Truly lovely words from William
How beautiful. I love that he included his wife and children in this - it sounds like PP was a very special, very involved grandfather and great-grandfather.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
God I hate the star but..... I kinda love the star. 😐
It’s the constant shade. They never give up 😂

825A7145-3041-43DC-A853-F4BABAB58092.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Exactly!

And also, now it's attention narrative instead of doctor's orders that she didn't come?🤨
She’s a fucking joke. She just doesn’t get it. In a room that contains the Queen, there is no other centre of attention but her. Everyone else is peripheral and unimportant in comparison. And at a funeral, the only other person of importance is the deceased, in this case even more so since it’s our beloved Prince Philip.

If Meghan had grasped that basic fact plus the remaining family’s order of precedence, she might have had a hope of making a success of being royal. But she arrived wanting to be top dog, nothing else would do, refused to listen to anyone about anything, cocked the entire thing up, made it worse by being grasping, cruel and untruthful, and will now end her days lonely, miserable and bitter. And hopefully quite poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Limey

VIP Member
I had a boyfriend about 20 years ago who was a complete narc. Didn’t realise it at the time and only years and years later did I realise what his behaviour was like and how I had a truly lucky escape. It all started off with him love-bombing me and showering me with compliments and slowly became about control (I should support him in everything he does and he is more important than my friends, he’s better and more important than me because he’s a bloke etc). His ego was just incredible and he slowly chipped away at mine…

Anyhow, one day we went to a close friend of his five year old sons birthday. Boyfriend was in a shitty mood about something and wasn’t at all interested in the little boy’s birthday or even chatting with the boys parents, being sociable etc. When I asked him what was wrong, his response was “I’m not in the mood for being the centre of attention today”. My response to him was “Why would you want to be centre of attention at a 5 year olds party? What the hell is wrong with you?” He looked like he could’ve killed me! I managed to get out of the relationship soon after (even though he told me he was the best I'd ever get....)

He got married about twenty years later to a really horrible woman with one leg. Not sure why that’s relevant.

Anyhow, my point being is that for narcs, it doesn’t matter what the situation or event is, it still has to be 110% all about them.
Your ex was Paul McCartney??? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title to all those concerned ❤

Whilst I won't look at the Tarot concerning the Emperor and Empress of Harkle and Merchandisorous, I have been getting some strong 'premonitions'/feelings about the future of the pair. Take this with a grain of salt if you wish. I can't guarantee it will happen.

As we all know, this is going to end with divorce. I can't get a timing on it. I'm seeing a three year old girl but I'm also sensing that it will be after the Queen has died or at least retired. The divorce will be BRUTAL with both sides claiming domestic abuse and it will be all over the tabloids and every other bit of media. It will show that Empress Megain has been gathering evidence before the marriage even took place but will show her in a terrible light. By this stage no one is going to believe her except the sycophants. Harry's evidence will be much more believable and he will very much be the broken man. The custody battle will be tied in and Megain will do all she can to use the kids to her own advantage. Harry, having learned a lot of lessons, will be more concerned about their welfare. He'll get custody because Megain will be offered an amount she can't refuse but she'll play it off like she didn't stand a chance against the horrible nasty royals. Harry will disappear to Africa for at least a year, possibly two, staying out of the limelight as he recovers. He'll be a lot happier for it. He'll come back stronger but with a lesser role in the RF and he'll advocate on behalf of people in abusive marriages and victims of domestic violence. He'll know what he's talking about on these subjects. He will grow much closer to William and Catherine. I'm getting that he'll still be based in Africa at a wild life sanctuary or conservation project but he will come back for 'Official' occassions to support his father and brother. We'll see him and his children on the balcony again.
Empress Megain won't be able to get work anywhere except shopping channels and giving interviews to third rate chat shows. Nobody of any worth will go anywhere near her. I doubt she'll be able to get another rich husband but her payoff will mean she doesn't have to. She'll always have a circle of sycophants but the turn over of this group will be rapid. They'll use her to their advantage and then move on.
Oh, one last point. The three year old girl is not necessarily the child of H&M. Could be an illegitimate daughter of H.
Okay. That's it. Don't place any bets on what I'm saying :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Samf2020

Chatty Member
All his life they bent over backwards for Harry. William is a future King and is entitled to wear his uniform to his grandfathers funeral.
I suspect after them calling his wife out by name as being mean and using the term waity katie that William will be not be in favour or wearing a suit to appease his spoiled brat of a brother.
Harry has to get it into his very thick skull that he wanted out so they let him go, that means he is at the back of the queue behind the Senior Royals and working members of the family.
Reading all these posts about how wouldnt it be lovely if he decided to get rid of meg and come back and be all family together again is making me shake my head.
He doesnt think he did anything wrong at all. He genuinely believes that his family have been cruel to him all because they didnt let him have his own way for the first time in his life. He is behaving as a spolied child and should be ignored until he learns to behave like a rational person.
He cannot be trusted and is 100 % in it with meg.
Yes she is very controlling and probably maps his life out to the minute but he had that all his life, someone has always told him when to do things as he is just so very very thick he wouldnt know how to plan a day.
I have no sympathy for him at all, not one iota.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Vanelope

VIP Member
I’m a petty bitch but I want William to wear his uniform with all the extra braid and awards and special stuff that Harry never gets to wear again because he left.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Surprised that Meghan has friends but the article basically says Harry told her not to come and ofcourse Doria doesn't want her going back to the UK. Maybe Doria should have stopped Meghan from marrying a British royal and trying to change our RF. It's articles like this which just make me hate her more and more like ' Oh look at me not going to the funeral, I don't want any attention' and yet everyone is writing about her absence and questioning whether she should attend or not.
An extract from the above says:

'Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said.

That is so magnanimous of her!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

imnotarobot

I'm sorry but it's completely wrong for Harry's statement to be issued at the same time as William's. They really are bending over backwards to coddle the Ginger Traitor.

ETA Someone told me last night that William's statement was expected yesterday evening, which would have felt right. So I guess Hazno threw one of his famous tantrums and insisted they came out together.

Harry's is insultingly informal, disrespectful and childish. It's like a best man's speech. And how would he know that HRH The Prince Philip was 'cheeky right 'til the end'. Hazza was in California and hadn't bothered to visit for two years.
My husband (much more even keeled person than me) always takes the higher road, and after 25 years of marriage I can say, despite it being a little boring sometimes, the high road always wins in the end.

William can afford to be the bigger man, at least in the public eye. He’s always going to come out on top, and by not entering into Idiot and his wife’s games, he leaves them nowhere to go. He can afford to give them enough rope, Will’s never looked better, future king, lovely and devoted wife, gorgeous and well loved family. He wins every time without even trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Notanotherjen

Here is my take on Harry:

Harry grow up quite happy to be the spare - all the fun and none of the responsibilities. But probably around the time William got married a little seed of jealousy was planted - William the future king. Then George was born, a future king himself. Now Harry is not the spare anymore but a prince that history won’t remember. The seed of jealousy grow, and Harry kept repeating even publicly “nobody wants to be king” probably mostly for his own convincing rather then anyone else’s. Then he met Megan, the man is dumb but maybe subconsciously he wanted someone like her to sabotage his family. “If I can’t have it why should the rest of you?”. his son is born and he realized that his son will be like his cousins at best, but they will never be like the Cambridge kids. Archie will always be the cousin of George, Harry will always be the brother of William. So his jealousy grow and grow, “nobody wants to be king” is repeated over and over, “I pity all of them, they can’t be like me - look I moved to where I want”. But in reality William can be like him, he can chose to leave the succession line, but Harry can’t chose to be king.

So basically just like many of the spares before him, Harry has a poison in his heart wishing to sit on a thrown.

Reactions: 60

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I mentally relegate anyone who uses the term 'banter' to my twat list, but he was already there so...🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 59