Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s a given me a good idea, security breach whilst Harry’s away!! Poor old megs and Archie, lives at risk due security being taken away
fully agree - and blaming 1) the RF for not keeping their security and 2) the RF and British press for not keeping it a secret that Hazno was no longer a) with rifles in the house and 2) no longer in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember this folks.

And it's barely been a month! 😲

This is another blinder, Charles heard Boos, got called a bleep and heard someone threatening him at the start of the Diana walk, he still did the rest.
This will go one of two ways then. Harry is allowed to walk and get the wrath of the British people or he will be straight to Chapel so Prince Philip can have a dignified final journey.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I expect they will be in their various uniforms which will upset him
Yes, he’s totally going to look like the odd muppet out. He was totally banned from wearing uniform so now is effectively just any old retired military person. He’ll be in a dull suit with medals, the rest will be tarted to the nines in full dress uniform.

Loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Fertility Chances Are Highest Within 3 Months After a Miscarriage. to your uterus, it's important to wait until your body has healed completely before trying again. For most women, this is a matter of one or two menstrual cycles.

Found on google about IVF.

OOF!
But first you have to stop bleeding after miscarriage.

Reactions: 26
Telegraph say that THE DUCHESS is 'approximately' 33 weeks pregnant. That's fairly specific to me. The BP quote is very interesting. It does not mention the word 'pregnant'.

A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said: “The Duke of Sussex is planning to attend. The Duchess of Sussex has been advised by her physician not to travel.”

ETA: Also notice that Harry 'is planning' to attend. Not that he has been invited...
Thank you Kotare, 50's Girl, Just Me la la la and Rubythefirebat for your joint efforts in setting up this new thread.
I'm pretty sure that BP know MM isn't pregnant. Just like when Farky was "born" they didn't "welcome" him, they welcomed "the news". These BP posts are very revealing about what the Palace know, but they're discreet and oblique at the same time.
I think she will try and stop Hazzno from attending the funeral and between them they will come up with some excuse - positive Covid, threatened ""miscarriage" ...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Where will Harry be staying for quarantine? If not a hotel, then where?
My guess it will be Frogmore? If they can smuggle him straight from the airport into Frogmore he can go to the funeral then return to the cottage, which is within the grounds of Windsor castle, without the public seeing him and throwing their eggs and rotten tomatoes at him.

Reactions: 16
If they are going with the grandson angle - he is no more important than Zara, Peter (the eldest grandchild), the York girls or Louise and James. William is the heir so is more important by protocol but Harry is with the others. if they aren’t walking, he shouldn’t either.
I think it will Charles and Camilla, then William and Catherine, Anne, then Edward and Sophie.
If the rest of the grandkids walk Harry will be in that bunch. To have to walk behind all of them will drive him demented. This will be the way the Queen wants it so they will do it.
Its possible Andrew could be in their with his daughters to help hide him.

Reactions: 25
That bloody announcement! Thanks for your service! It sounds like a leaving card from someone who’s worked a few months at McDonald’s!!! Nothing remotely compassionate about it!
So insensitive he needs kids clef out the RF as a traitor, leave them to get on with it and never mention their names again.. treason of with their heads 👊

Reactions: 8
Id say he will walk but will be at the back. This time the senior royals will go ahead of him.
That will piss him off and he will have a face like thunder.

I really hope people are respectful and don't boo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s a sad state of affairs when Donald Trump releases a statement that is better then those two muppets

• Heart
Reactions: 45
serious answer...Harry coming through customs

“ anything to declare Sir” ...

Yes my father cut me off, the BRF is Racist, I feel let down by my father , Kate made M cry, I’ve no bleeding idea what day I got married, ....
Like this planetmirth had a good laugh after being so irate over these 2 prats

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Second title in honour of HRH Prince Philip:

“One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry ‘em “

idea by @Kotare and @50sGirl

Thank you for the title @Just me la la la

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:
Thank you once again @Rubythefirebat for creating the new thread and well done @Just me la la la for the new title.
Also love the second title in honour of Prince Philip so thank you @50sGirl and @Kotare for suggesting it ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There will be no public to boo. It won’t be the gauntlet that Charles and Philip himself had to walk after Diana died. The boys got all the sympathy rightfully however tough it was for them but a lot of venom was directed at the men of the RF.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.