Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read @LadyMuck comment and found this too, I can't wait for this, Piers is like a dog with a bone regarding Markle, and he see her for what she is. She really thinks she can silence people, and is that powerful now. There is no way Piers will be silenced without a fight. Also where are they finding all this money for legal fee's?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just read @LadyMuck comment and found this too, I can't wait for this, Piers is like a dog with a bone regarding Markle, and he see her for what she is. She really thinks she can silence people, and is that powerful now. There is no way Piers will be silenced without a fight.

but what claims has he made? He’s only highlighted the discrepancies in the interview and made a few remarks about her behaviour he’s not actually claimed anything that I’m aware of. She sure does like to sue 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That Hello! photo is the first time I've seen him looking happy since he married her...
He wore exactly the same dark open necked shirt on a visit to Silverstone Experience with Lewis Hamilton in 2019 - I'm pretty sure this is old.

ETA. Harry doesn't look this healthy now...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Saw the picture of him arriving back here and it is the first time I have seen a smile on his face for months, perhaps he is glad to be back away from minge and her coven.

She will trot out some further awful PR soon to make him feel guilty, she must be spitting tacks now it is all out of her control, just love it.

Did wonder if the blackmail theory has been turned by RF which could be - no trust fund until you relinquish your titles and remove yourself and kids from the line all to be told to them by William ha ha. Cannot wait to see the body language between these 2 on Saturday bet William's will read, duck off you ginger bleep and wait until we are alone and will tell you your fortune and keep that hag of a wife away from us for ever.

Perhaps the ceremonial sword will slip and poke him in t he arse, sliced chicken anyone🐔!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I am so pee'd off with the whole Meghan and her not attending the funeral arguements that are going on, on SM.
Who is MM? (rhetorical), why is she so important?
OK, this is a 1000 year old institution with rules, protocols and a line of succession but it is also a family, with intricate relationships, a family like every other family.
By all accounts PP didn't like MM, didn't want PH to marry her but he respected his choice, supported his choice and played a charade. Which is more than he did for Fergie.
MM didn't like PP, had no respect for the institution and no respect for the family, she didn't bother her arse trying to play a charade!
She tried to bring the Monarchy down and destroy the family, along with her weak husband.
Why do either of them deserve to be there?
We should be asking "Will Mike Tindall be there"? PP and TQ adore(d) him and he them.
I have read that no children will be there. What age do Royals stop being children?
Because will Lady Louise be there? Her and her grandfather adored each other and out of all the grandchildren she is the one that spent the most time with him.
What about his dearest friends?
I would hate that these people would be bumped for PH and MM.
We know the Witch of Montecito isn't attending, so I wish people would give it a rest with the arguments, threats and allegations as to why she isn't going or why she should be there!

Caveat:I am not talking about here, this is a safe space. 😁
Rant over.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Had a look and I think that's an old photo?

I'm noticing from the description that he didn't bother to observe mourning and wear black to travel... Sorry Hazza but 'a black face mask' isn't good enough.

In other news, Montecito PR saying Hazza staying that being on his own in Nottingham Cottage is 'next to his brother at KP'. That's the best spin they can find so far.

As soon as I'd posted and before I saw your post I then looked at the photo to see if there was an clues/evidence to say show it was as Hello claimed from yesterday. There is a reflection on someone , appears to be a uniform bottom right. Couldn't really make it out. His initial thought was that its a foreign uniform but there might be a possibility its someone high up in the airforce ? but he couldn't really say.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.