Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Advised not to fly’ AKA no bollocks to face the people in person she’s scrutinised and branded racist or has been told do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
There is something odd about the Palace announcement.
Tin foil hat..
What if she arives with Harry, claims that she wanted to "support" him, but didn't want to "overshadow" the Royals by announcing that she will be there, because well as we now.. she is the most popular Royal.
The oddity is the protocol in this, Bucks is exposing it self to later claims that additional information was witheld by them.
Relevant, because she sent letters on Kensington stationary after no longer being at Kensington. They are prone to deception and lying.
Telegraph say that THE DUCHESS is 'approximately' 33 weeks pregnant. That's fairly specific to me. The BP quote is very interesting. It does not mention the word 'pregnant'.

A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said: “The Duke of Sussex is planning to attend. The Duchess of Sussex has been advised by her physician not to travel.”

ETA: Also notice that Harry 'is planning' to attend. Not that he has been invited...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
i wish Hazzo gave up his seat for someone else. maybe a more faithful staff. i would hate for him to use this opportunity to do another interview.

I don't think quarantine applies to him. After all, he is "born into this position", hence no quarantine necessary. He's chimpo and he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Her not coming has nothing to do at all with being advised not to fly, and all to do with that the later narrative will be I was advised not to go for my mental health because the whole raycist UK hates me boo hoo. And now it's even worse because I couldn't be there to support my puppet and have my hand up his jacksy to make sure he only said what I told him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Tin foil hat..
What if she arives with Harry, claims that she wanted to "support" him, but didn't want to "overshadow" the Royals by announcing that she will be there, because well as we now.. she is the most popular Royal.
The oddity is the protocol in this, Bucks is exposing it self to later claims that additional information was witheld by them.
Relevant, because she sent letters on Kensington stationary after no longer being at Kensington.
Imagine the spin in US: "Security risk, it was necessary to protect teh Duchess by hiding that she is traveling with Harry"
Lets hope that the Palace has recordings of everyone.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I have a feeling hazbeen will be here tomorrow so he can quarantine probs Charles who’s sorting out the flights and accommodation to get him here.

I can’t see him getting into/out of LAX without a pap photographing him.

Reactions: 22
Tin foil hat..
Relevant, because she sent letters on Kensington stationary after no longer being at Kensington. They are prone to deception and lying.
she probably stole loads of KP paraphernalia.... soap with the Royal Coronet, hand towels with the royal crest, shampoo, bathrobes, handlotion for those parched Roast Chicken sessions (ergh.... TMI Merkin).
and what if she goes into premature labour here in the UK and BabyHarkelina is born here.... like Farchie? I bet she makes an ENTIRE Neflix series just on that CallTheMidwife event and another legal drama on fighting for Harkelina's right to wear a tiara at her christening

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Telegraph say that THE DUCHESS is 'approximately' 33 weeks pregnant. That's fairly specific to me. The BP quote is very interesting. It does not mention the word 'pregnant'.

A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said: “The Duke of Sussex is planning to attend. The Duchess of Sussex has been advised by her physician not to travel.”

ETA: Also notice that Harry 'is planning' to attend. Not that he has been invited...
So that means she conceived 3rd week of August. 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Who's paying for his flight? Is he flying commercial airline or a private jet for "COVID safety"?

Reactions: 30
Called it in the last thread that Meghan would use her pregnancy not to come....

She really is determined to put a final nail between her and the royal family 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I reckon Charles most likely, getting a private jet and they will accommodate him in one of the apartments in Windsor or Clarence House whilst Chaz is in high grove .

Who's paying for his flight? Is he flying commercial airline or a private jet for "COVID safety"?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.