Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That depends on who is paying, if someone else its private, if its him it will be the cheapest flight possible.
Cheapest will take him from LA to Cincinnati to Chicago to Iceland to Paris to Glasgow and finally to London; with any luck, he'll miss the funeral :m

• Haha
Reactions: 62
That depends on who is paying, if someone else its private, if its him it will be the cheapest flight possible.
100% probability that it is a private jet. There is NFW that he will have flown even 1st class with minions. Asshole

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Called it in the last thread that Meghan would use her pregnancy not to come....

She really is determined to put a final nail between her and the royal family 🤦🏻‍♀️
She makes my blood boil. What is wrong with her? Can fly all the way to New York for her totally necessary baby shower 🙄 but can not do the same for her husbands grandfathers funeral. I bloody hope she is not welcomed there.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
If she’s 33 weeks she must be due in May then. I’m 36 weeks and due the start of May. That would mean she conceived round about the time she said she miscarried.
I can smell the stench of shite all the way from America.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
Meghan, 39, is due to begin maternity leave in around four weeks, with the couple’s second child, a daughter, thought to be due in June.
With tensions in the family remaining high after the couple’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey, there had already been speculation that the Duchess would decide to remain in California rather than risk overshadowing the sombre occasion.

Maternity leave from whaaattt??

Someone spat in it
Love that comment jar21 something we would all love to do

Reactions: 21
Serious question: does harry even know how to purchase plane tickets? :ROFLMAO: His flights to Canada and LA were most likely orchestrated by Smeggy. Doubt she will help him arrange a flight back home.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Called it in the last thread that Meghan would use her pregnancy not to come....

She really is determined to put a final nail between her and the royal family 🤦🏻‍♀️
but in the interview 2.0 with Gayle, she will say she wasn't invited despite having been the first person that TQ called for support, and in fact received a racist fax from BP during one of their tabloid press parties, telling her specifically that she should not come because her blackness would overshadow TQs black wardrobe .... and she will wave the fax [that will have been smudged accidentally by Farchie's watercolouring efforts] in Gayle's face saying menacingly "I have RECEIPTS" and Gayle will spit out her tea, further smudging the fax ....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
He'll do no such thing. He can't possibly be expected to keep up when he'll be running up and down the street with a tin cup begging mourners for alms for his poor pregnant wife and indigent son back home in their crime-infested, multi-million dollar neighborhood.
I
Lovely YeltsinsTank witty and funny

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know its wrong but I'm still amused by them playing their nuclear Oprah bullshit interview joker for maximum exposure, then Phil checkmating them.

I like to think its what he would have wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
HMTQ has requested that the RF enter a period of mourning, and only take part in appropriate engagements for the next 2 weeks.
Smart move, hopefully preventing Megain from working #paidofcourse as the on the day roving reporter for US TV 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Maybe she’ll turn up unannounced like at the wedding that was discussed a few threads back

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She is going to use this against him in the divorce, he left her alone with a baby while pregnant in a house that is not safe to spend time with the horrible racists who made her leave the country.
Poor ginge too stupid to realise that he is being played.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Will Harry walk behind the coffin? While he is family he is no longer a member of The Firm, will he be seated in the Chapel or do you think they will allow him to have a more prominent role?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.