Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But first you have to stop bleeding after miscarriage.
Exactly and she's old.
I had my First at 19 my Second and Third in late Thirties and the difference in recovery time was huge, I was still getting the contractions from your uterus going back to where it should be about a week later whereas with the First it was a day or Two. It's all bullshit why are we not allowed to say it. SHE LIED

There will be no public to boo. It won’t be the gauntlet that Charles and Philip himself had to walk after Diana died. The boys got all the sympathy rightfully however tough it was for them but a lot of venom was directed at the men of the RF.
Damn and Blast. You're right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Megz is so bloody dim she couldn't even work out that by throwing a mega tantrum, she did herself out of the opportunity to appear in a majorly historic event which will; be seen by billions worldwide.

She can't even think two moves ahead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
At least it will be 7 a.m. in LA when the funeral takes place, so most people will be asleep over there. I wonder if Megs will be awake to watch it

Reactions: 11
If she’s 33 weeks she must be due in May then. I’m 36 weeks and due the start of May. That would mean she conceived round about the time she said she miscarried.
I can smell the stench of shite all the way from America.
And that she knew she was up the duff when she wrote that diatribe for the NYT
Not buying that either

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Where will Harry be staying for quarantine? If not a hotel, then where?
With scoobie-doo. Will have to sleep atop the cooker and kitchen surface, or maybe on the lil balcony if it isn't raining, but they'll work something out. Hazno spent 10 years in the miliitary YOU KNOW? Yah, sleeping in fox holes, doing speshul undercover sas stuff, being heroic shooting norty natives from his chopper. So he's tough as gorilla glue.
Never worry bubba, he'll be fine on the cooker top as long as scoobie doesn't fancy a bacon butty in the middle of the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think it will Charles and Camilla, then William and Catherine, Anne, then Edward and Sophie.
If the rest of the grandkids walk Harry will be in that bunch. To have to walk behind all of them will drive him demented. This will be the way the Queen wants it so they will do it.
Its possible Andrew could be in their with his daughters to help hide him.
Had a look at Rebecca English, who is saying that all the RF except the Queen will follow the coffin. Makes a lot more sense. It would also make sense that Montecito are briefing that out as a Special Important Role just for Harry, with his Pa and brother allowed to trail along behind him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And it's barely been a month! 😲

This will go one of two ways then. Harry is allowed to walk and get the wrath of the British people or he will be straight to Chapel so Prince Philip can have a dignified final journey.
And on that same Twitter thread this tickled my fancy.
Most apt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
What to say...

Another one...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I reall think it is a shame that PPs death is now all about M&H- absolutely can't stand them, but it shpul be about honouring PP and his extraodinary life...

I honestly don't see Harry and Charles reconnecting over his death. Harry will fly back to L.A. and say to Meghan, how cold and toxic his welcome was (what does he expect???) and it will only prove him, that his decsion was right. They will not get back to being close in many many years to come, if ever. Not even a divorce might bring them back together. So so sad.

Reactions: 47
If they are going with the grandson angle - he is no more important than Zara, Peter (the eldest grandchild), the York girls or Louise and James. William is the heir so is more important by protocol but Harry is with the others. if they aren’t walking, he shouldn’t either.
He tried to disgrace his father the future king and she slated the future Queen (Kate) he is still a family member but should be at the back and hope William blanks him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
If she’s 33 weeks she must be due in May then. I’m 36 weeks and due the start of May. That would mean she conceived round about the time she said she miscarried.
I can smell the stench of shite all the way from America.
It's all lies, every word of it and she can't keep track of her own lies and dates. Geriatric Miracle that she is, only she could manage to miscarry and conceive at the same time and expect people to believe it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What to say...

Another one...

Who is the first one?
Chrissy bleeping Teigen????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.