Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all lies, every word of it and she can't keep track of her own lies and dates. Geriatric Miracle that she is, only she could manage to miscarry and conceive at the same time and expect people to believe it.
Is there no start to her talent?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What to say...

Another one...

my favorite post from blind 4

shes a thirst trap that hooked her way up to the Royal Village Idiot. Sorry. Doesnt deserve a more well thought out, eloquent description to me .

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder just what kind of bunny boiling antics Megan is planning.... The mind boggles! She is a horror, absolutely unhinged. How does she get away with it!!! No love or respect for her own family never mind Harry's.

Reactions: 29
With scoobie-doo. Will have to sleep atop the cooker and kitchen surface, or maybe on the lil balcony if it isn't raining, but they'll work something out. Hazno spent 10 years in the miliitary YOU KNOW? Yah, sleeping in fox holes, doing speshul undercover sas stuff, being heroic shooting norty natives from his chopper. So he's tough as gorilla glue.
Never worry bubba, he'll be fine on the cooker top as long as scoobie doesn't fancy a bacon butty in the middle of the night.
Scoobie probably does fancy a butty in the middle of the night :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Chriss
Do not know. Didn't follow MM. Those in comments speculate: Taylor Clark, Claudia Jordan and surprise, surprise Chrissy Teigen 🍄:m
I reckon Chrissy. She's a a bleep with no loyalty to anyone. Bring it on

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
According to the Telegraph:

In a private procession before the funeral, the coffin - which will be atop a specially modified Land Rover which the Duke helped to design.

This will be followed by the Prince of Wales and other senior Royals on foot.

This procession to the west steps of St George's Chapel will take eight minutes. The honour of carrying the Duke’s coffin into St George’s Chapel will go to the Royal Marines, of which he was Captain General.

The use of 'senior Royals' has a precise meaning these days - it's the Magnificent 7. I wonder if the Sunday Times story is briefing from Montecito?
OOOH, the royal Marines "of which he was Captain General" . Not "once was" ... but "was". Hazno will be seething watching all the Marines in dress uniform. Boo bleeping hoo, ya bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Megz is so bloody dim she couldn't even work out that by throwing a mega tantrum, she did herself out of the opportunity to appear in a majorly historic event which will; be seen by billions worldwide.

She can't even think two moves ahead.
Got some news for you if you think the funeral will be seen by billions worldwide, even if you take print in to account :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
With scoobie-doo. Will have to sleep atop the cooker and kitchen surface, or maybe on the lil balcony if it isn't raining, but they'll work something out. Hazno spent 10 years in the miliitary YOU KNOW? Yah, sleeping in fox holes, doing speshul undercover sas stuff, being heroic shooting norty natives from his chopper. So he's tough as gorilla glue.
Never worry bubba, he'll be fine on the cooker top as long as scoobie doesn't fancy a bacon butty in the middle of the night.
Give over, they will top and tail 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes, he’s totally going to look like the odd muppet out. He was totally banned from wearing uniform so now is effectively just any old retired military person. He’ll be in a dull suit with medals, the rest will be tarted to the nines in full dress uniform.

Loser.
betcha he shows up in Toy Soldier kit.... taking a page from MM's rule book " you cannot control me" and doubling down on everything

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Scoobie probably does fancy a butty in the middle of the night :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Gwan away a that ya dirty brute !:eek:

:ROFLMAO: Probably true, though I don't think Roast Chicken loving Hazno would mind. Allegedly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not happy about this at all - if true etc

Very disappointed by this.
What of Anne, Andrew & Edward?
William as third in line OK, but what of the other Philips other grandchildren: Zara, Peter, Euge, Bea, Louisa & the young fella who has not yet fledged. Why does Hazza get a place?

Mind you, it’s the Sunday Tidbits, so not official.

Reactions: 19
I don't know how you can throw your family under a bus and still go to a family members funeral? Funerals are about showing your respect. Harry has shown he has no respect for his family. Millions of people watched him do this. Then if he doesn't go that's just as bad. I still don't think he will go. Something will happen to prevent him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Very disappointed by this.
What of Anne, Andrew & Edward?
William as third in line OK, but what of the other Philips other grandchildren: Zara, Peter, Euge, Bea, Louisa & the young fella who has not yet fledged. Why does Hazza get a place?

Mind you, it’s the Sunday Tidbits, so not official.
I bet you it will be one of those royal customs and traditions. Some archaic rule that they must keep on following.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Where will Harry be staying for quarantine? If not a hotel, then where?
If I had responsibilities for his stay he’d be in a hotel , no way would he be in a royal residence but I’m a nasty twit who holds a grudge.

A sensible response would be a cottage on royal grounds somewhere., who’d want him close by after his behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Poor granny. Hope they all Megz behave. I have this horrible feeling that HM may be leaving us soon, too. Dying of a broken heart and all that :(

• Sad
Reactions: 33
As though to prove my point on previous thread about the broader more enduring qualities of Philip.

My husband by reflex pours scorn on Diana & the Harkles. But he has gone out of his way to watch Prince Charles’s broadcast this afternoon about his father as PP‘s life has meaning & value to men of my husband’s ilk.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
OOOH, the royal Marines "of which he was Captain General" . Not "once was" ... but "was". Hazno will be seething watching all the Marines in dress uniform. Boo bleeping hoo, ya bleep.

Freda19 another gem straight from the heart and agree😆😆😆

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.