Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a tit liar, but she crafts lies for a specific audience that gets a kick out of emotional outrage on behalf of specific groups and doesn't care for facts. Obviously nobody with a functioning brain AND a history of work would fall for the old HR lie, but we must take into account both the existence of people without either, or even more so, people so emotionally/politically inclined to take her side that they will dismiss the most obvious irregularities in her stories on principle, preferring to be seen to be 'supporting women' or a person of colour against the Ebil Whyte Oppressors, as personified by the British Royals. To some her lies are grist to their personal/career mills, so why into them looking for the reality and face disappointment? Easier to accept them at face value.
The so-called evil Royal family that gave them the titles which they love to throw in people's faces no less, while inhaling their own farts by the gulp. There's no fact-checking or critical thinking being applied when their idiot fans protect them - it's all "you're racist!" "but feminism!" "she's a pregnant woman!"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When you have IVF they harvest eggs and the amount can vary and is affected by age. They are then fertilised and graded...very good, good, poor etc. The quality can also be affected by age.
The main issue with a women her age having children is the risk of
Nah. Will has gone public with his cut (and I dont think they were that close anyway as he is not a good journo at all or a presenter or an interviewer and his only angle was his friendship with the 2 bros). He chose the wrong bro and the future kkng of england has made it publicly known that he is no longer an insider and so his career is over... until he moves to the US and becomes a runner for Gayle King
There has always been something off about Tom Bradby. I literally cannot watch ITV news when he is on, something aboutt his manner just grinds my gears

Reactions: 20
I stay away from Twitter. It brings out the extremists in people.

That and it is populated by bots that try to stir up these extreme positions.

IOW, it is a fantasy land that convinces people it is real.

Reactions: 20
At the time although it was entertaining, I always thought Piers Morgan was seriously more angry about the interview than I was. I wonder now if he also knew PP was dying. Would explain it?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I reckon JCMC is thick enough that he'll face time her into the funeral. She'll be there "virtually". He's seen his oaf pal Corden do it, he'll repeat the same thing and try to steal the headlines for her that way.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Is it official that Harry is in the UK?
It feels like when they moved to Canada, but than tattlers figured out his videos were made in La, at Perry's house.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
At the time although it was entertaining, I always thought Piers Morgan was seriously more angry about the interview than I was. I wonder now if he also knew PP was dying. Would explain it?
We all new the 99 year old Prince was dying, Morgan is angry at the way the pair have conducted themselves.

After the funeral Harry won't return to the UK until the death of the Queen, then a couple of months later for the coronation of his father. His next visit will be (hopefully) years later to attend his fathers funeral and then the coronation of his brother. He's finished with the UK as we are with him.

If he and his wife do the right thing and give up all titles the UK media will leave them alone and there will be closure on the whole mess. Sadly they won't give up titles so its up to Boris to start the parliamentary procedure to remove his titles which the family don't want but needs to be done IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why the sudden dash over now PP has passed? Would have been nice for him to visit his grandfather when he was still alive. I can’t imagine anyone in the family will be grateful for his ‘support’ right now. What an utter tool.
It's about making money.

Had he visited PP, he would have been in the papers for all of three days, with no story to tell. And he would have been seen to make up with the evil old snob who told him it was not a good idea to marry a selfabsorbed, constantly self-promoting fame hungry trash actress. Far better to be able to globally vilify his gramps for eternity than have two day spreads in the British papers.

Walking behind a coffin, telvised around the globe will get him footage to show, the opportunity to whine how it reminded him of walking behind Di's coffin, for the rest of his live.

MM must have gotten special orders to stay in Cali otherwise there is no chance she would have missed the opportunity to be filmed as the poor pregnant woman with the mental health problems who was forced to walk behind a coffin to support her poor husband with the mental health problems, who was reminded of the soul damaging walk behind Dianas coffin when he was twelve. And the clicks of the cameras. And the strange feeling of strangers who didn't even know his gramps but where sobbing...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So he's flown in on a BA flight. Now if I was wealthy and a so called friend of his I would offer my private jet to get him back to London as quickly as possible, in private. Mmmm, rather telling that private planes were offered previously for jolly jaunts but not now when it would surely be appreciated.

Reactions: 36
A bit of light relief. This makes me laugh every time 😂 Especially PP looking like he’s peddling for England and the Queen running in high heels 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I am waiting to see what stunt she pulls whilst he is over here. I cant imagine we wont hear from her during that time
Here it is ... "My life is sooooooo lonely without my Haz by my side, but as a Prince of the UK he is doing his duty and attending this funeral, despite all the horrible things this family have done to me me me me"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
A bit of light relief. This makes me laugh every time 😂 Especially PP looking like he’s peddling for England and the Queen running in high heels 😂

Gawd I wish Anne would be Queen one day. Look how she salutes at that young age and leading the pack. Charles just kind of stares blankly.
I really like Princess Anne’s sense of humour, attitude and work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For arguments sake, let’s just says she’s been totally honest 🤣🤣🤣
First pregnancy when she chose her own medical team did she:
1) ask if she could fly at that late in the pregnancy and trust their advice, but not trust them enough to say she was feeling overwhelmed and suicidal, or 2) have them tell her no, but fly anyway, endangering the baby, or 3) pick a really bad medical team who told her yes to fly, but either ignored her when she said she was suicidal or were negligent and didn’t see the signs? Shouldn’t this medical team be investigated. Or sued to make them more money 💰
Second pregnancy is she:
1) too high risk to fly but safe enough for a home birth? or 2) too high risk to fly and endangering the child at birth with a home birth?

Or is she simply just lying? In which case, my 8 year old could give her a few lessons on consistency

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I reckon JCMC is thick enough that he'll face time her into the funeral. She'll be there "virtually". He's seen his oaf pal Corden do it, he'll repeat the same thing and try to steal the headlines for her that way.
Let's face it, it will be televised so she will have eyes on everybody! 👀👀👀

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve got that scene from the Crown in my head when the Duke of Windsor is dishing all the gossip in Paris to his chums during the coronation, nicknames and nasty comments. Then wondered who she would be talking to. She doesn’t have chums does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Interesting read, a lot of comments quite negative towards Charles at the moment, perhaps not taking on board the contents of the article about how Charles has changed with age and maturity into someone more like his father than he realised he was. The sugar's are obviously in evidence - I even saw someone demanding the RF apologise to the gruesome twosome!

Lots wanting him to just abdicate in favour of William, others saying let Wills and Kate have time with their children, like the time he didn't have with his own parents because of the responsibilities of the Monarchy placed upon his own parents, and which alongside his strong sense of duty instilled in him by his father and mother indicate that he will take up the Crown upon his mother's passing.

Personally, I think that he will be a good King, Camilla will be a strong support for him and when the time comes William will be great too.

(Meanwhile, the gruesome twosome will still be scrabbling for click bait on the internet moaning about how mean everyone was to them, selling cheap copies of royal jewels on QVC or Meg's magic looking glass or merching the poor wee bairns autobiographies "mommie dearest - no one asked me if I was ok?!" )
I think Charles will step up to the plate now he is responsible for protecting and supporting TQ in lieu of PP. Philip was such an immense force he possibly felt intimidated but now the baton has been passed. I also think he will wish W & K to have as normal a life with their family so will not step aside. Although PW is popular I now think this is the right decision. PW is likely to be heavily involved in major decisions as PC is over 70.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought Britain moved when you guys did Brexit! If we've moved I'm going to have to get some change of address forms!
My fave part was the “I went to HR” like..... Surely for someone supposedly well educated, you’d know that HR is for complaining about your boss not your in-laws????
I think it's indicative of how she sees her role - as a job rather than a personal relationship with the RF. It's a glimpse into her mind. She outed herself with that one. She's playing a role, nothing more, nothing less. Whatever relationship Harry thinks he's in with her, it doesn't exist. Likewise with their children. She's an empty vessel. Imagine devoting your life to, and dumping your family, for that?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’ve got that scene from the Crown in my head when the Duke of Windsor is dishing all the gossip in Paris to his chums during the coronation, nicknames and nasty comments. Then wondered who she would be talking to. She doesn’t have chums does she.
She wouldn't give that info for free, only if she got paid. There would be leaks to press which she'd be paid for.

Reactions: 12
Gawd I wish Anne would be Queen one day. Look how she salutes at that young age and leading the pack. Charles just kind of stares blankly.
I really like Princess Anne’s sense of humour, attitude and work ethic.
Did you see Anne salute the guard! I love her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think this all backfired for M, especially seeing all the lovely comments from world leaders about PP passing even from her 'chums' the Obamas that one must have really stung!! She has realised how much love the older royals and the RF have

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.