Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am waiting to see what stunt she pulls whilst he is over here. I cant imagine we wont hear from her during that time

Reactions: 32
I’ve just seen a comment on Instagram on a meme page saying that Meghan knows she isn’t welcome and the queen would chin her. Really made me laugh. Little old Queenie walking up to Meghan and just bosh round the chops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve just seen a comment on Instagram on a meme page saying that Meghan knows she isn’t welcome and the queen would chin her. Really made me laugh. Little old Queenie walking up to Meghan and just bosh round the chops 😂
I’d pay real money to see that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No. Charles won't move into the role of King until his mother is dead.
Yes but i meant perhaps his father wanted to impart some wisdom or words of advice to his son, knowing (as previously mentioned on here) that the time Charles visited in hospital might be the last time they see each other. Philip obviously was highly unlikely to see Charles ascend the throne.

Reactions: 22
She sounds an absolute charmer.
She's a pig. A tit-rooting, tit-stirring pig.

Typical cynical career-climbing grievance studies sociopath with the usual wealthy, connected parents rooted in academia in the US (Daddy Odent owns a private 'liberal arts' college in Georgia, the kind of thing you come out of 200k poorer for an undergrad in nothing useful), screeching about oppression and capitalism and feminism and whiteness and colonialism while coasting through all the posh foreign institutions on daddy's dime, and eventually being conventionally married at a suitable age to a bleeping 'prominent' ie. rich as duck, super politically-connected white male banker (one Pascal Odent) after which they quit their silly little provincial curator job because they don't need a job anymore because they married a human bank vault.

They never, ever fail to tick the boxes liker this. It's comical. It's tough being a pampered woke lady knighting for the lessers, the alphabetti spaghetti causes and the persons of deeper and darker hues without a nice heterosexual marriage upwards, always upwards, to a very rich white man, apparently. I've been watching this tit happen for the past 25 years. The louder they woke, the more conventional the aspirations in reality. Also see Markle, obviously. Like she'd fall in love with anyone worth less than 7 figures and anything less than white while writing soppy go-you messages on rotting fruit for the browns and the proles. They're just the bleeping jetty people like her launch their little personal boats off. The real agenda is personal enrichment, and if they can get it on the back of some poors and browns shouting in the streets, they will.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I can see another interview in the future where Meghan tells how she was too “afraid” to attend the funeral.

I‘m Irish so I have never really followed the Royal Family, but ever since I’ve seen this thread (and that horrible interview) I just can’t stand the Markles!
Well then all the more reason that they don’t demand our British Taxpayer money for their security if “M’s afraid “....they should pay for it themselves to have complete choice and control without any influence from the nasty British Taxpayer.

This is what those great social campaigners like Oprah, the Clooneys and Gayle “ Taggart” King , with their millions , will never understand . We have a new motto in the UK ...it’s NURSES NOT TRUST FUND PRINCES.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know I'm going to be fuming seeing his scrawny face at the funeral, walking alongside his family who he threw under a bus 4 weeks ago. While the great man he is there for was in hospital when he gave that interview. How he will have the audacity to show his face grrrr!

Reactions: 35
I think they were using racism blackmail against the RF to get titles, not before the Monarchy is slimmed down. They cooked up the Archie "racist what colour will he be" accusation to put pressure on the RF for a title.
I believe that when Minge was within the RF family they used blackmail on other occasions, and the RF had complied rather than face accusations of racism which though unfounded they really genuinely feared in these toxic times. So they covered up the fake Farchy pregnancy for them rather than risk a race row which Minge would have won as she was popular at the time. Covering up the bullying is another example, and there will be more to come.
Hazzno and Minge felt emboldened by their previous successes against the RF but again miscalculated. There's also the point that no child born of a surrogate can be given a title. H&M want titles for their vhildren, hence the fake pregnancies. But the RF know she's faking it so it's a waiting game that the RF will win.
Well said. I also believe that they have used blackmail of racism to get their way. So if that’s the case, they have finally used it so its out there now and can no longer be used against them. Another good thing is that interview has been debunked and it has not had the desired effect esp in Britain and the Commonwealth which is going to diminish any other interviews they do. Any more interviews will be seen as cruel and pathetic. They are idiots and have totally stuffed themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why the sudden dash over now PP has passed? Would have been nice for him to visit his grandfather when he was still alive. I can’t imagine anyone in the family will be grateful for his ‘support’ right now. What an utter tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lights, Camera, aaand Action!

Scene 1, Take 1 of the Prince Harry Show! 🎬 🎥😒

Edit: Where would he be staying?

Ah, hence the public shade thrown at said journo by William.
Maybe early overtures made anticipating Philip’s death & Hazza crossing the pond?
Tentative queries about an interview with W&H?
That idea will have gone down like a cup of sick.
Assume that staff member at BP &/or ITV promptly sanctioned.

William definitely giving off #DontFuckWithMe signals

Reactions: 22
I am waiting to see what stunt she pulls whilst he is over here. I cant imagine we wont hear from her during that time
Probably will be something like premature birth or a trauma birth or another interview discussing how she feels left out from the funeral arrangements... I'm sure Oprah will be keeping her company now that Harry 'haz' gone back to the UK. I find it weird how the specific doctor hasn't come out in the media to say that he advises Meghan not to travel... Seems like the media haven't dug deep enough with that remark but nonetheless it's for the best if America keeps Meghan

Reactions: 21
I really hope JCMH isn't staying with Eugene. She's gotva newborn to deal with and her life is tough enough without a whinging twit dossing on your sofa.
He would have a cheek trying to stay with her. The reason they moved out of Frogmore so fast was because Harry and Meg tried charging them £10k a month rent for staying.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.