Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody read anything about Penny Romsey? She was very close to PP, spent a lot of time at Sandringham with him and is married to Lord Mountbatten's grandson. The SundayTimes pictured those they think are going to the funeral but she wasn't there. William and Catherine's children were. I would have thought it more appropriate for her to be there than children, particularly Prince Louis.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
First, apology if this was discussed in previous threads as I'm fairly new here.
I didn't watch the OW interview, nor did I watch the Diana one. Read very recently that there are a number of similarities between them. Has this been analysed? Of course M is always performing some sort of role, but was this specifically crafted in line with her Diana 2.0 ambition?
My question is has this been looked at beyond the superficial 'yes, there are similarities' level? I can see her watching the Diana interview over and over, scripting her answers and practicing in the mirror.

Reactions: 11
I think this all backfired for M, especially seeing all the lovely comments from world leaders about PP passing even from her 'chums' the Obamas that one must have really stung!! She has realised how much love the older royals and the RF have
Love which she could have grown older and enjoyed being the recipient of, had they just behaved themselves and shown up to the odd new school wing opening, garden party, or theatre play a few times a year. It really wasn't too much to ask.

Really must now be dawning on the pair of them what utter stupid bellends they've both been.

Reactions: 24
I see Hello mag have got a pic of Harry in the car from yesterday.
Had a look and I think that's an old photo?

I'm noticing from the description that he didn't bother to observe mourning and wear black to travel... Sorry Hazza but 'a black face mask' isn't good enough.

In other news, Montecito PR saying Hazza staying that being on his own in Nottingham Cottage is 'next to his brother at KP'. That's the best spin they can find so far.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

I'm noticing from the description that he didn't bother to observe mourning and wear black to travel... Sorry Hazza but 'a black face mask' isn't good enough.

In other news, Montecito PR saying Hazza staying that being on his own in Nottingham Cottage is 'next to his brother at KP'. That's the best spin they can find so far.

Google can't find the photo anywhere before about 3 hours ago so I think it's new.

First time he's smiled in two years!

Looks a bit like when someone gets out of prison and old mates send a limo down to the jail to pick him up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

İf it was from yesterday he should have been wearing a mask in the car.... You often see William and Kate driving themselves with their masks on, presumably for the benefit of their RPOs

Reactions: 21
So he's flown in on a BA flight. Now if I was wealthy and a so called friend of his I would offer my private jet to get him back to London as quickly as possible, in private. Mmmm, rather telling that private planes were offered previously for jolly jaunts but not now when it would surely be appreciated.
Porca could have offered her jet to JCMH as they are so close and going to produce a mental health special programme together. Friends like that eh? you only reap what you sow?

Reactions: 24
A photo of W&K wedding flashed up on my Instagram yesterday. It was the one with Harry, Charles Camilla, the queen and pp. it was such a beautiful photo- Harry looked amazing. It’s all very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 13
İf it was from yesterday he should have been wearing a mask in the car.... You often see William and Kate driving themselves with their masks on, presumably for the benefit of their RPOs
He needed the photo op didn't he? wouldn't look so good with a mask on, it could be anyone ;)

Reactions: 20
The main issue with a women her age having children is the risk of

There has always been something off about Tom Bradby. I literally cannot watch ITV news when he is on, something aboutt his manner just grinds my gears
I reckon JCMC is thick enough that he'll face time her into the funeral. She'll be there "virtually". He's seen his oaf pal Corden do it, he'll repeat the same thing and try to steal the headlines for her that way.
A bit of light relief. This makes me laugh every time 😂 Especially PP looking like he’s peddling for England and the Queen running in high heels 😂

They may be royal but they had fun with their children when time allowed
They were are not afraid to share photos and films of the family
But the Harkle Hillbillies seem to think
they and the dolly’s are more important and at more risk
Bull shite
They are scared to show anything
As it will prove their lies
I wonder if they do live or own the large house with so many bathrooms is more like a public convenience
I am beginning to doubt it
Someone somewhere apart from them and
Dorito knows the truth
But then they probably have things to hide too
I can see the walls of the chicken coupe come crashing down in the not so distant future
Momma Hillbilly will ghost someone who has more on her they she has on them
I just can’t wait

Reactions: 22
He needed the photo op didn't he? wouldn't look so good with a mask on, it could be anyone ;)
Looking forward to seeing the sugars criticising Harry for not wearing a mask indoors when they crucified Catherine for not wearing one in the open air...oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Apologies if this points have been raised and I am back tracking a little but here's my take.

Megain was always going to allow Harty to come to the funeral. She was going to allow this for 2 reasons: 1. It makes her seem gracious to Harry I.e the hero and 2. She can use this in the future to gain control over Harry ' you left me alone, with no security whole I was pregnant, how could you?' Here she can use her victim card and there will be no mention of why he left , that is was for his grandfather's funeral. Any of us here who have dealt with narcissist will know they are always either the hero or the victim but never the villiam

Harry, is a self absorbed gobshite with a serious sense of victimhood. He has been enabled all his life and now his wife is using this to her advantage. She knows how to manipulate him and what to use to control him. He opened up and now she is using those vulnerabilities against him.

I don't think she is too worried about him being in the UK. She has him under enough control for him to.sit by while she blatantly lied about feeling suicidal and being denied help, ' rascist' conversations that no one is sure when exactly they took place including these two buffoons and the denial of title based on skin colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's a pig. A tit-rooting, tit-stirring pig.

Typical cynical career-climbing grievance studies sociopath with the usual wealthy, connected parents rooted in academia in the US (Daddy Odent owns a private 'liberal arts' college in Georgia, the kind of thing you come out of 200k poorer for an undergrad in nothing useful), screeching about oppression and capitalism and feminism and whiteness and colonialism while coasting through all the posh foreign institutions on daddy's dime, and eventually being conventionally married at a suitable age to a bleeping 'prominent' ie. rich as duck, super politically-connected white male banker (one Pascal Odent) after which they quit their silly little provincial curator job because they don't need a job anymore because they married a human bank vault.

They never, ever fail to tick the boxes liker this. It's comical. It's tough being a pampered woke lady knighting for the lessers, the alphabetti spaghetti causes and the persons of deeper and darker hues without a nice heterosexual marriage upwards, always upwards, to a very rich white man, apparently. I've been watching this tit happen for the past 25 years. The louder they woke, the more conventional the aspirations in reality. Also see Markle, obviously. Like she'd fall in love with anyone worth less than 7 figures and anything less than white while writing soppy go-you messages on rotting fruit for the browns and the proles. They're just the bleeping jetty people like her launch their little personal boats off. The real agenda is personal enrichment, and if they can get it on the back of some poors and browns shouting in the streets, they will.
@WadieHaddadsChocolates - your comments are always spot on and I end up bookmarking them. Brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anybody read anything about Penny Romsey? She was very close to PP, spent a lot of time at Sandringham with him and is married to Lord Mountbatten's grandson. The SundayTimes pictured those they think are going to the funeral but she wasn't there. William and Catherine's children were. I would have thought it more appropriate for her to be there than children, particularly Prince Louis.
Penny Romney is widely rumoured to be the Prince’s ‘companion’ so I’d presume it would simply not do to have her there. She could be a lot more invisible in a crowd of 800 but not thirty.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Prince Philip is still attracting enormous coverage in France. I liked this cover.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I love that they've dumped him at KP when none of the family are in London. I just feel sorry for the poor staff they've had to shove in there to wipe his arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.