Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she was pregnant ( I believe she was) and could have sought help from her medical team regarding her mental health, she’s a liar.
My fave part was the “I went to HR” like..... Surely for someone supposedly well educated, you’d know that HR is for complaining about your boss not your in-laws????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I have no time for Harry, but this isn't about him - this is about his wonderful grandfather - Prince Philip did so many wonderful things.
But I don't want him 'booed' anywhere during the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral service

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry new to this thread so havent read the earlier pages but just wondering what's the ideas and evidence that archie and the new baby are ivf and /or surrogates please havent heard this theory before

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry new to this thread so havent read the earlier pages but just wondering what's the ideas and evidence that archie and the new baby are ivf and /or surrogates please havent heard this theory before
The earlier threads and Wiki at the top left hand side of this page contains all the relevant discussions. Welcome to the thread.

Reactions: 33
Why the sudden dash over now PP has passed? Would have been nice for him to visit his grandfather when he was still alive. I can’t imagine anyone in the family will be grateful for his ‘support’ right now. What an utter tool.
never understood this. When my dad died at 50 his brother who made no attempt to keep in touch during his lifetime made a cross country trek to come to the funeral...we had to delay things so he could be there in time. Blew in like a rock star, perfect attentive son to my grandma who hadn’t seen him in years either....the morning after the funeral (like 5 am or something) they’d gone without saying goodbye to anyone. Dad would have been so pissed off. Made what was a tit day anyway a truly tit one. Nanna was absolutely devastated.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
But they'll never be able to trust him again, he's shown what he's really all about and it's not a sense of duty or pride in the Crown, he also alleges that we are a racist country, why would he want to represent us in any capacity. He wants freedom, let him have it.
Harry strikes me as the sort who can't think or speak for himself. Until he met Meghan, we never heard any squeak of him being unhappy with his lot. In fact, the first we heard of it was in 2017 when he said nobody in the family wants to be King or Queen. This sounds like the sort of stuff that would come of Meghan's mouth, not his. She would've been getting in his ear from day 1, instilling paranoia and hatred. I've met a handful of Meghans in my lifetime and they're all the same - this is what they do!

If my theory is correct, and he subsequently meets a strong woman who he falls for who makes him see the error of his ways, he'll likely do a complete 180 degree turn and say he was blinded/coerced, that he didn't truly mean what he said whilst with Meghan, and he has since seen the light. There is always hope this will happen - his astro chart when done a few years back pointed to a horsey woman, slightly older than him, who has her own money and loves him for himself, being his ideal match. Mind you, the same woman who pulled that chart also said that the wedding to Meghan absolutely would not go ahead (she said that leading up to the day before the vows).

I won't be at all surprised if Harry does "stay on for a bit" following the funeral to "help the family" ... and then that gets extended to indefinitely, during which divorce proceedings commence. I have sensed a bit of an 'off' vibe about him of late ... as if the "freedom" (not really though - Meggy would have him under her thumb constantly), has worn off (or maybe he just craves a quieter life, without constantly being in the papers, like he used to have?); I think just being reunited with his family - especially if they do warmly welcome him - might be enough to make him realise that it's with them he should be.

Reactions: 26
My fave part was the “I went to HR” like..... Surely for someone supposedly well educated, you’d know that HR is for complaining about your boss not your in-laws????
She's a tit liar, but she crafts lies for a specific audience that gets a kick out of emotional outrage on behalf of specific groups and doesn't care for facts. Obviously nobody with a functioning brain AND a history of work would fall for the old HR lie, but we must take into account both the existence of people without either, or even more so, people so emotionally/politically inclined to take her side that they will dismiss the most obvious irregularities in her stories on principle, preferring to be seen to be 'supporting women' or a person of colour against the Ebil Whyte Oppressors, as personified by the British Royals. To some her lies are grist to their personal/career mills, so why into them looking for the reality and face disappointment? Easier to accept them at face value.

Reactions: 33
I had my doubts about her from the off. I am quite a good judge of character and I just didnt take to her. I was suspicious of Kate to begin with but she has earned my respect over the years. This one went further down in my estimation each time I saw her and, as you say, her moaning in Africa in front of all those poor people who had nothing, finished me off. I cant wait for her downfall and hope its soon rather and later so Harry can get someone decent.
I got called a racist on Twitter cos I said the same thing!!! Apartently it's racist to assume people in Africa are suffering. So when SCIAF next ask me for a donation, I'll be sure and tell them that everybody in Africa is having a rare old time and doesn't need my money 🤨🤨🤨

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I won't be at all surprised if Harry does "stay on for a bit" following the funeral to "help the family" ... and then that gets extended to indefinitely, during which divorce proceedings commence. I have sensed a bit of an 'off' vibe about him of late ... as if the "freedom" (not really though - Meggy would have him under her thumb constantly), has worn off (or maybe he just craves a quieter life, without constantly being in the papers, like he used to have?); I think just being reunited with his family - especially if they do warmly welcome him - might be enough to make him realise that it's with them he should be.
I think so too, I think he probably felt ridiculous in the James Corden interview but the LA PR was in his ear telling him how great an idea it was...I’m sure he was as blindsided as the rest of the Royal Family with a few of Meghan’s recollections. He had the deer in the headlights look a couple of times there. Still think he’s a complete tool, but she had his number from the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Interesting read, a lot of comments quite negative towards Charles at the moment, perhaps not taking on board the contents of the article about how Charles has changed with age and maturity into someone more like his father than he realised he was. The sugar's are obviously in evidence - I even saw someone demanding the RF apologise to the gruesome twosome!

Lots wanting him to just abdicate in favour of William, others saying let Wills and Kate have time with their children, like the time he didn't have with his own parents because of the responsibilities of the Monarchy placed upon his own parents, and which alongside his strong sense of duty instilled in him by his father and mother indicate that he will take up the Crown upon his mother's passing.

Personally, I think that he will be a good King, Camilla will be a strong support for him and when the time comes William will be great too.

(Meanwhile, the gruesome twosome will still be scrabbling for click bait on the internet moaning about how mean everyone was to them, selling cheap copies of royal jewels on QVC or Meg's magic looking glass or merching the poor wee bairns autobiographies "mommie dearest - no one asked me if I was ok?!" )

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In some ways I really want the RF to be cold and stern with Harry short, sweet and to the point so he knows he's in the doghouse. But on the other hand I want them so sickly sweet with him that it makes him feel guilty for letting his wife throw them all under the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In some ways, I hope there is footage or a picture of Haz at the funeral. Not much and not the focus, but just enough to see him in a suit whilst around are uniforms. Is that mean? 😇
For someone who claimed to respect Philip so much, he doesn't seem to have inherited the qualities which made Philip so worthy of respect. Maybe Anne can read him the dictionary definition of duty?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
How is Megs a Princess of the UK if she's A) A Duchess and B) Not a UK citizen?
She wanted the same as Kate.

Silly Meggy is - has never been - one for details and doesn't quite get it that Harry is nowhere near as important as William.

That I would love to see ResidentMerkin but Chaz has waited so long he won't pass it overnow. They must be able to pass a law to exclude them or the people here will go barmy,me included
There's something up with Camilla and Charles - one or the other - health-wise, I think? I hope not, but it's been whispered a lot just lately.

Has anyone else heard that Harry arrived in the UK several weeks ago? I know we had the (now deleted) Tweet from the chap who works at the airport just a few hours ago; however, he could've been paid to plant a false flag. Daily Mail has reported that he landed today/yesterday (whatever time zone you're in), but where are the pictures? Anything's possible I guess ... so much smoke and soooo many mirrors ...

And don't forget Haz can't stay with Eugenie as she moved outta Frogmore - the press told us that previously - liars!

Reactions: 13
twitter etiquette;

you need to realise you are the problem....
you’re white.....therefore you are the problem.

but 😳 I just tweeted that it’s cold what have I done wrong

shut up you racist
it’s gone to a level of disturbing that I can only make fun of, sorry to anyone who’s offended.

an actual tweet from this week.
the royal family with their history of colonialism, slavery, white supremacy, killing and stealing from others, we back Meghan to get all the money the royal family stole from her and our ancestors
What a load of absolute bullshit. This is who you are dealing with, they are absolute morons. Thanks for going into bat, you have more patience than me, I just can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 20
i am nauseated by the amount of chimpo articles out there. It was PP who passed away. Let him have his moment without harkles word salad.
Her PR people are working overtime. A lot of those articles are being put out there by their PR people which shows they know they have screwed up and are backtracking. Of course it isnt working And only pissing people off. Just think of it this way, the money they are spending on PR must be costing a bomb and it will be for nothing in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why the sudden dash over now PP has passed? Would have been nice for him to visit his grandfather when he was still alive. I can’t imagine anyone in the family will be grateful for his ‘support’ right now. What an utter tool.
This is what I think too, isn't that usually how things are done, you try to get home/back one last time to spend last time together. I thought he was maybe already there, doing quarantine and saying goodbye before it was too late.

She wanted the same as Kate.

Silly Meggy is - has never been - one for details and doesn't quite get it that Harry is nowhere near as important as William.

There's something up with Camilla and Charles - one or the other - health-wise, I think? I hope not, but it's been whispered a lot just lately.

Has anyone else heard that Harry arrived in the UK several weeks ago? I know we had the (now deleted) Tweet from the chap who works at the airport just a few hours ago; however, he could've been paid to plant a false flag. Daily Mail has reported that he landed today/yesterday (whatever time zone you're in), but where are the pictures? Anything's possible I guess ... so much smoke and soooo many mirrors ...

And don't forget Haz can't stay with Eugenie as she moved outta Frogmore - the press told us that previously - liars!
Last I saw of Charles his hands looked very very swollen, no idea what/if that means anything but it didn't look good.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Have you seen the wiki link at the top of the page ? It doesnt quite answer your question but will get you up to speed.

And welcome !

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.