Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her PR people are working overtime. A lot of those articles are being put out there by their PR people which shows they know they have screwed up and are backtracking. Of course it isnt working And only pissing people off. Just think of it this way, the money they are spending on PR must be costing a bomb and it will be for nothing in the end.
You can't polish a turd 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Charles will step up to the plate now he is responsible for protecting and supporting TQ in lieu of PP. Philip was such an immense force he possibly felt intimidated but now the baton has been passed. I also think he will wish W & K to have as normal a life with their family so will not step aside. Although PW is popular I now think this is the right decision. PW is likely to be heavily involved in major decisions as PC is over 70.
PW and Catherine will have at least thirty/forty/fifty years of being monarchs. Charles will probably only have ten or fifteen. whilst I wish no ill on Charles, he’s never looked as healthy as the Queen or even Anne. I hope he makes it to 99 but I’m not sure he will.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh when she said she went to HR i pissed myself laughing, what are the HR gonna do oh Prince Charles you are being investigated for making Meghan stressed.

Due to Meghan being stressed and can’t hack her job , Charles therefore you will be getting a disciplinary with a professional note taker present.

If that’s what she was expecting from HR then the stupid hoe was in the wrong job.

My fave part was the “I went to HR” like..... Surely for someone supposedly well educated, you’d know that HR is for complaining about your boss not your in-laws????

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For arguments sake, let’s just says she’s been totally honest 🤣🤣🤣
First pregnancy when she chose her own medical team did she:
1) ask if she could fly at that late in the pregnancy and trust their advice, but not trust them enough to say she was feeling overwhelmed and suicidal, or 2) have them tell her no, but fly anyway, endangering the baby, or 3) pick a really bad medical team who told her yes to fly, but either ignored her when she said she was suicidal or were negligent and didn’t see the signs? Shouldn’t this medical team be investigated. Or sued to make them more money 💰
Second pregnancy is she:
1) too high risk to fly but safe enough for a home birth? or 2) too high risk to fly and endangering the child at birth with a home birth?

Or is she simply just lying? In which case, my 8 year old could give her a few lessons on consistency
Yup, things just doubt add up. At first blush it sort of sounds like it could be legit (the claims in the interview) but then you look at things the way you have above and nothing makes sense, all the claims they made in the interview don't ring true.

Reactions: 17
Meghan and Harry #89 “Just take the f*****g photo” HRH Prince Philip 2015

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
God I so hope its true she wants to sue, can you imagine the fallout?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At least a week away from MerMeg. This has to be the longest they will have been apart in a long time
Pl
Sorry new to this thread so havent read the earlier pages but just wondering what's the ideas and evidence that archie and the new baby are ivf and /or surrogates please havent heard this theory before
I joined this this thread after joining to read about Phillip Schofield
Got bored and popped over here must be over a year ago
Now it’s a bit like hotel California
You can log out but you cannot leave:ROFLMAO:
I love the different views on these pair of what Freda says and I think most of us have same opinion but no one shoots you down if you don’t
🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hubby is ex navy and always stuck up for hazza. He now has nothing but disgust for him and merchiemeg. I imagine there are a lot of forces people who feel the same. He also commented how the overwhelming reaction to PP has been positive and good for the royal family and shows how the silent majority feel. The RF is safe for a bit longer yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Pl

I love the different views on these pair of what Freda says and I think most of us have same opinion but no one shoots you down if you don’t
🙂
👋, we’re not a bad bunch here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Pl

🙂
Yes, that’s what I like about this thread. People have different opinions and it’s respected that we won’t agree on everything.

Reactions: 26
I think it's indicative of how she sees her role - as a job rather than a personal relationship with the RF. It's a glimpse into her mind. She outed herself with that one. She's playing a role, nothing more, nothing less. Whatever relationship Harry thinks he's in with her, it doesn't exist. Likewise with their children. She's an empty vessel. Imagine devoting your life to, and dumping your family, for that?
Yes, agree. Always playing a role! Interesting that his previous girlfriends didn't want the RF role. They knew what it entailed, being British or Commonwealth. Yet here comes someone he barely knows, saying yes to something which will requires their entire dedication - not just for a season's run, but for their whole life. Alarm bells for anyone with any sense, so why not H? As has been written here before, it looks like M just gave H what he'd wanted but didn't know how to achieve on his own - a way out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm going to refer to the sugars as salted caramels from now on - they are always a bit salty!

Wonder what PR will come from Montecito today?
If she’s really gunning for Piers I bet she’s firing off emails left right and centre to her team of tit hot lawyers .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harry strikes me as the sort who can't think or speak for himself. Until he met Meghan, we never heard any squeak of him being unhappy with his lot. In fact, the first we heard of it was in 2017 when he said nobody in the family wants to be King or Queen. This sounds like the sort of stuff that would come of Meghan's mouth, not his. She would've been getting in his ear from day 1, instilling paranoia and hatred. I've met a handful of Meghans in my lifetime and they're all the same - this is what they do!

If my theory is correct, and he subsequently meets a strong woman who he falls for who makes him see the error of his ways, he'll likely do a complete 180 degree turn and say he was blinded/coerced, that he didn't truly mean what he said whilst with Meghan, and he has since seen the light. There is always hope this will happen - his astro chart when done a few years back pointed to a horsey woman, slightly older than him, who has her own money and loves him for himself, being his ideal match. Mind you, the same woman who pulled that chart also said that the wedding to Meghan absolutely would not go ahead (she said that leading up to the day before the vows).

I won't be at all surprised if Harry does "stay on for a bit" following the funeral to "help the family" ... and then that gets extended to indefinitely, during which divorce proceedings commence. I have sensed a bit of an 'off' vibe about him of late ... as if the "freedom" (not really though - Meggy would have him under her thumb constantly), has worn off (or maybe he just craves a quieter life, without constantly being in the papers, like he used to have?); I think just being reunited with his family - especially if they do warmly welcome him - might be enough to make him realise that it's with them he should be.
I don't think he will hang about. He is awaiting the birth of a daughter, and I don't think if divorce proceedings start he will come out of that particularly well either. leaving M "heavily pregnant" (allegedly ). Not being there to support pregnant wife in delivery . Leaving Archie. Can you imagine the mileage she would make of that, and also she would fleece the RF forever and ever.

I think he has to see it out with M for another year at least .

If she’s really gunning for Piers I bet she’s firing off emails left right and centre to her team of tit hot lawyers .
Not heard anything from her lawyers, so Piers should be home and dry calling her out for all the lies.
ETA - Just seen that she's preparing to call Piers out. This should be good !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.