Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her resume said 'Caucasian'. She was willing to blank her black 25% anytime it 'suited'. Look at the friends she originally aligned herself with - white chicks. She's a total disgrace to blacks, whites and any colour inbetween.
I mentioned that on the Piers Morgan thread and got lambasted for it!

Apparently the poor thing only did that because that's the only way she could find work 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I mentioned that on the Piers Morgan thread and got lambasted for it!

Apparently the poor thing only did that because that's the only way she could find work 😭😭😭
Funny how she was never contacted for a role in Game of Thrones... pmsl :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Time to write to his bosses again and to report him on twitter

She was blocked only after she started calling megsy into question for only hiring white men and women. Sigh.
And one of those white people is the hairdresser who keeps coming to her defence. Who would know that you're always nice to the person cutting your hair and only witch about them when you're safely out of the hairdresser?

Reactions: 11
He's compared the police treatment of an adult with issues, to the police treatment of a small child who disappeared in a foreign country so the police force initially investigating was completely different and both are completely different circumstances (and I would also assume the uk police policy for the disappearance of a small child who could possibly be taken would differ to that of a 19 year old who may just wish to lay low).

Needless to say both instances he is using for racial comparison are dreadfully sad in their own right and should not be compared in anyway.
I don;t know if anyone remembers the lad from Bognor Regis sorry Saltdean that went missing just after the 1st lockdown, went off to see his girlfriend and hasn't been seen since as far as I'm aware, a far more appropriate comparision

This one. Anyone with twitter want to ask Scabies if he knows Owen https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-feared-walking-miles-reveals-heartache.html

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
God they make my blood boil.

"The duchess, who is pregnant with a daughter, said she sent letters pleading with Harry's family not to take away his personal protection officers, warning he was facing death threats."

What a cheeky tart she is! The audacity of this pair of low lives is outstanding, and then this:

"The duke said he never thought he would have his UK taxpayer-funded security detail removed upon deciding to step back from royal duties. He said: "I was born into this position. I inherited the risk. So that was a shock to me."

Poor diddums :cry: #HugsForHarry :cry:
Both Meghan and whoever wrote this are bleeping clueless idiots.

The British police force ARE NOT ALLOWED to be police officers in any other country. They may not carry guns or arrest anyone & they have no access to the intelligence services that they use in London to remain informed of particular threats.They are no more use at protecting anyone abroad than I am....and if they did get physical with anyone they themselves could be arrested as they have no more standing than a tourist.

If Harry faces credible death threats in the US then it is up to the US authorities to provide protection, as they would for any other domiciled citizen.

I don’t doubt this pair need security...just like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates et al do. They pay for their own, so why should Dumb and Dumber be any different.

That they do not have armed police protection in the US has NOTHING to do with the BRF or the British police....it’s because an assessment done by the security and law enforcement services there have assessed that they DO NOT NEED ANY.

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don;t know if anyone remembers the lad from Bognor Regis that went missing just after the 1st lockdown, went off to see his girlfriend and hasn't been seen since as far as I'm aware, a far more appropriate comparision
Oh god, that case. Really sounds like he fell/jumped from the cliffs that evening. Horrific stuff.

Omid is a tit-stirring little monster, but you'd think even he could see the difference between a 3 year-old going missing from a hotel room and a bloody adult (since when is 19 a child?) who leaves the house on his own terms? Thousands of people are reported missing every single day and most of them either turn up fine or don't want to be found in the first place. Very few are actually abducted. There aren't police resources to stage full manhunts for every adult who goes out and doesn't return. The media certainly covered the 19 year-old man's case too, it was on the front page of the BBC most days. There would be hundreds of other people who were reported missing at the same time who weren't reported upon at all or whose case was only in regional media.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Wootton has no business in any of this - he was a showbiz correspondent for the Scum. He just sounds stupid - sorry I can't stand a man who has sucked up to Katie Price and could actually do a tell all on her but is too scared. She knows stuff about him and so do others...
But think how much it will piss off Grim & Dim πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh here we go again with the 'taxpayers need to pay for our security' blackmail PR...

Police have been called to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Southern California mansion nine times in as many months, official figures reveal.

Since Harry and Meghan moved in to their Montecito home with one-year-old son Archie in July last year, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has responded to calls listed as phone requests, alarm activations and property crimes.

The data, obtained under Freedom of Information laws by the PA news agency, was released after the couple shared their security fears in their bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Officers were called four times in July last year after Harry and Meghan moved to Montecito from Los Angeles, where they had been temporarily living since leaving Canada at the start of the pandemic.

So if you decode this, their alarm was triggered by something (e.g. wildlife) a few time which didn't result in a callout or visit. Not unusual with burglar alarms if you have a cat. The police seem to have visited the property twice, which were the Christmas day incident when someone was wandering around the garden. They've already put out PR for that one.

In the real world, there were 402,000 burglaries in England and Wales last year. Actual break-ins, not someone wandering through the garden. Good luck even getting the police to turn out for them. So why exactly are the Harkles supposed to be uniquely at risk? All this PR actually says is that they have been living in Montecito for nearly a year, no-one's broken into their house (if they live there) and their service from the local police is far, far better than any UK citizen would get.

planting seeds for attempt kidnap / death threat story

Reactions: 30
But clearly the police are doing their jobs as nothing has happened. As someone said they're getting a better response than most people in the UK do from their police service.

No need to pay for UK security that have no authority in the US and aren't allowed to carry weapons, and end up getting used to collect coffee and burgers for Meagain as they were in Canada.
Errm - their alarm system will be directly linked to the police/security people at an extra cost. Yesterday, it was reported that Dec and his wife's property had an 'attempted' break-in. No-one got past the gate but the police said it was the work of professional burglars and turned up regardless because they pay for that service. Police in the UK are practically for hire now to the rich and famous. Check your council tax for how much your contribution to the police in your area has gone up and how many positions have been got rid of and police stations. You are better off employing private security.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Both Meghan and whoever wrote this are bleeping clueless idiots.

The British police force ARE NOT ALLOWED to be police officers in any other country. They may not carry guns or arrest anyone & they have no access to the intelligence services that they use in London to remain informed of particular threats.They are no more use at protecting anyone abroad than I am....and if they did get physical with anyone they themselves could be arrested as they have no more standing than a tourist.

If Harry faces credible death threats in the US then it is up to the US authorities to provide protection, as they would for any other domiciled citizen.

I don’t doubt this pair need security...just like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates et al do. They pay for their own, so why should Dumb and Dumber be any different.

That they do not have armed police protection in the US has NOTHING to do with the BRF or the British police....it’s because an assessment done by the security and law enforcement services there have assessed that they DO NOT NEED ANY.

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
They shouldn't require any more security than Edward and Sophie do, the Queen's child and spouse, not just grandchild, spouse and great grandchild. If they do, it's probably because they are self serving publicity seeking twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
planting seeds for attempt kidnap / death threat story
Yeah - police are currently searching for a non-existent baby doll called Archie who speaks 5 languages and has just painted his first Smithsonian art collection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sending bleeping letters AGAIN?! What is it with her bs epistolary incontinence. I mean an email, OK. A letter via her lawyers , yup. Why not a carrier pigeon or smoke signals or telegram or morse code. Harry seems to have an in with the Nazis so he could ask for an enigma machine. No one writes letters anymore unless they're marketing their calligraphy ski.... oh wait
I always thought this too! She just thinks she's so sweet and twee, all these handwritten letters... I always thought it's yet another thing she is copying from Princess Diana "my husband's mom" 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I hate to bring the bleep up but Omid Scabies has just tweeted about that 19 year old young man who was sadly found dead:

'Police continue to take the disappearance of minority children/youth too lightly. The system needs to change.'

Does he have any evidence to suggest that minority children are treated any differently to anyone else? It's terrible when any child goes missing but he seems to be stirring up a suggestion here that the police didn't care because this young person was black.
I know I am a little late but this really frustrates me. Anyone remember Patrick Warren and David Spencer, two 11/12 year old boys from a council estate in Birmingham who went missing but were treated as runaways? Took ages for the police to take the case seriously. They were white. And there are plenty more too. Yes, the system is broken but it's not only people who are black that are affected.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I always thought this too! She just thinks she's so sweet and twee, all these handwritten letters... I always thought it's yet another thing she is copying from Princess Diana "my husband's mom" 😏
But how else can people appreciate her amazing calligraphy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.