Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the Oprah......biased discussion! Where Meghan got her chance to air her opinion and all her dirty laundry! I think Meghan or Sunshine Sucks, do sometimes play a longer game!

I think Piers has his card markled...but she wont do a direct attack yet.....she is pregnant dont you know!

ps Orca s are some of my favourite whales......and I cant connect them with someone like Oprah.....its unfair to orca s!! And are they examples of mulitcultural animals, being both black and white?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I won't take offense if anyone wants to edit the title... but I will speak to my dear friend Orca about how mistreated I am and I'll set my chickens on the lot of you 🐔🐔🐔
Sorry kitty! I love your title too! *sits in corner waiting for chicken attack*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think this is good if the grand duel is going on between Hag and Piers as opposed to her just slinging mud at the RF who can't respond. I feel sad that this attack against the RF by this foul harpy is going on because it's so undignified for them to have to deal with such a thing.

I hope Piers trolls her forever now. She's a narcissist so will be frothing and fulminating about him fighting back. They thrive on drama, but hate being laughed at and trolled because they take everything so seriously. He'll literally be driving her mad.
Great post kittenattackl and that bitc I h hasn't got the guts to respond for a one to one with anyone who would question her. Have read today they are being paid $150 million for this latest money grabbing show, bye bye Netflix have just cancelled mine, it's making me fume.

I wonder who will attend their garden party, mind you they are all ttwisted, fame hungry money grabbing twats. I wonder what slutguts entertainment menu will read ,Miss Whiplash will be taking orders for time slots from 3pm onwards in bedroom 10, and hazzno will be performing his chicken routine in bedroom 11.

Low life trailer trash fuckwits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
After the Oprah......biased discussion! Where Meghan got her chance to air her opinion and all her dirty laundry! I think Meghan or Sunshine Sucks, do sometimes play a longer game!

I think Piers has his card markled...but she wont do a direct attack yet.....she is pregnant dont you know!

ps Orca s are some of my favourite whales......and I cant connect them with someone like Oprah.....its unfair to orca s!! And are they examples of mulitcultural animals, being both black and white?
Call her 'Porca' then ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The question is.. Will Meghan offer a rebuttal to Piers? If she does, it'll be embarrassing but she's a dog with a bone
She certainly doesn’t do ‘never complain, never explain’ although it might have been a lot better for her if she did! I guess she’s knows best...😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate to bring the bleep up but Omid Scabies has just tweeted about that 19 year old young man who was sadly found dead:

'Police continue to take the disappearance of minority children/youth too lightly. The system needs to change.'

Does he have any evidence to suggest that minority children are treated any differently to anyone else? It's terrible when any child goes missing but he seems to be stirring up a suggestion here that the police didn't care because this young person was black.

I do hope that someone gets on his case about this because his race baiting is getting out of hand.
Yup - he’s looking for a race issue when there is none, and the danger is that he incites others to think there is racism and who knows what they’ll do next from that point on. Best thing is to report him - I know it’s not much but I’m not sure what else we can do.

Reactions: 21
I hate to bring the bleep up but Omid Scabies has just tweeted about that 19 year old young man who was sadly found dead:

'Police continue to take the disappearance of minority children/youth too lightly. The system needs to change.'

Does he have any evidence to suggest that minority children are treated any differently to anyone else? It's terrible when any child goes missing but he seems to be stirring up a suggestion here that the police didn't care because this young person was black.

I do hope that someone gets on his case about this because his race baiting is getting out of hand.
Unfortunately, the young man in question had health problems which had been affecting his mental well-being - that is according to his family. I don't remember racism being screamed when all those young white teens committed suicide in Bridgend. Funny that.... I always find it sad regardless of race, sex or religion when I young person really can't find a reason to go on. Anyway, bit off topic...

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Of course she will fight back but the more she tries to discredit the royal family the worse she will appear to everyone in the UK. A cheap no mark celebrity trying to extend her 5 minutes of fame like an old x-factor contestant.

Piers can look after himself and 'thrives' on winding people up. It would be helpful if some others (less divisive than Piers) came forward.
Also, if she's fighting Piers it makes her a lot less interesting (and annoying) than if she's fighting the RF. A silly celeb spat that most positions her more where she belongs (ie a step closer to the gutter)

Reactions: 28

I know it's silly but also tee hee!
I love the comment underneath that said 'Well the dress fits better on the figurine, that's for sure' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the new thread and great title, love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Reported. Not that Twatter ever do anything anyway.

Reactions: 23
Reported. Not that Twatter ever do anything anyway.
I have no idea how 'royal correspondent' RabidScabbedOmid can have any information on the subject whatsoever. Where has he got this massive generalisation from? It is disgusting and totally untrue and more than likely extremely very distressing for the family. He should stick to the real stuff he doesn't know duck all about.

But Meghan is not half white she is 75% white.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Time to write to his bosses again and to report him on twitter

Fredsmommy got suspended 👀 It does work if others do the same.
She was blocked only after she started calling megsy into question for only hiring white men and women. Sigh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread @Grannyapple68. Just did want to point out that @freda19 title had more votes. I still love @Kittypops one though too!

ETA you can search for the winning thread titlemore easily if you press the most liked posts button at the top of the page 😊
I tried the search option but oddly it didn't bring anything up, so I had to look back through pages,went back to page 38, so must have missed @freda19 sorry.

Reactions: 7
I tried the search option but oddly it didn't bring anything up, so I had to look back through pages,went back to page 38, so must have missed @freda19 sorry.
To be fair, freda's thread title suggestion hadnt been highlighted with bold print, so it was easy to miss.
And I don't think she'll mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.