Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for some reason I can't reply direct to your post @Libertine1975. Lady Louise was very close to her grandfather - he got her into carriage driving and would always watch her compete, health permitting. It would be dreadful if she lost a spot in favour of Hazno.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
My bad then, as I've only ever heard Americans saying it.
It's only really appropriate for people whose family/friend died in the line of duty here. And as mentioned, it's polite but highly impersonal. No doubt the Smeggy troll decided this was the right response. She needs some professional PR help and an English lesson.

Reactions: 24
We all knew a statement was coming from them, she can’t help herself. Who is she to thank him for his service, absolute audacity

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh god another montage has me blubbering
I'm not imagining it, they're only showing the balcony footage from before her megsness turned up.

We all knew a statement was coming from them, she can’t help herself. Who is she to thank him for his service, absolute audacity
Remember when she snapped back to the Queen about "we can all live a life of service". It's a bleeping swipe.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh man they got the memo from the queent. Don't even think about it, gingersnaps. All airports are on alert to turn you back and revoke your passport."
They have just confirmed that they are personae non gratae. They literally couldn't help themselves, could they. She is so verbally incontinent when talking through her mouthpieces or her own piehole about herself....
Yes that's my read as well. The Queen made a statement on behalf of her family, everyone else has followed instructions and remained silent as they are in mourning, but the Harkles just had to prove that they are in Royal Siberia, not mourning but busy playing PR games.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I'm not imagining it, they're only showing the balcony footage from before her megsness turned up.

Remember when she snapped back to the Queen about "we can all live a life of service". It's a bleeping swipe.
She really is c##t

• Angry
Reactions: 32
That’s the bare minimum statement isn’t it. His own grandfather. When Barack Obama who met him a handful of times could write something meaningful.
I had to do a funeral program for a narc's dad. She wouldn't let me write anything in it, no kind of eulogy or anything. Just pictures and the lyrics to Amazing Grace because she couldn't remember them. Then she ran to the car crying after the burial. Turns out she was crying because she thought her sister's speech had made her look bad. This reminds me of the whole torrid affair. :sick:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yeah that’s why it’s so obvious it’s her behind that statement, Harry needs to muzzle her

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The Obama's are just classy as duck. Their statement hands down has been the best today.

I think Biden's statement was fair enough as I'm not sure he has met The Queen and Prince Philip. I've not seen Bush's statement.

Boris looked a bloody disgrace. Kier Starmer's speech was nice and at least he looks presentable.

From the looks of things Harry will be jumping on a plane in the next day or two. Do we think he will actually be allowed to attend the funeral. I imagine that the Queen, the four kids and respective spouses will be in attendance and the grandchildren apart from Lady Louise and Viscount Servern as they are still fairly young.
Actually I think Louise and James will be there. They’re 13 and 17 now so plenty old enough to attend and I think are two of the closest grandchildren to the Queen and Prince Phillip. Certainly their parents spend time with them every week and so I’m sure the kids do too.

I’m gobsmacked at the coldness of the Harkles’ statement. It’s the kind you give for someone you hate, because you’re obliged to. Blinking Keir Starmer was a fount of warmth and respect compared to that! It makes me think PP was hugely vocal in his horror at their actions and actively worked to block lots of their demands. Smegma clearly despises him. That ‘statement’ spells that out loud and clear.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

That was my point too. She is the lowest of the low. bleeping bleep!

• Angry

And 'you don't own the word Royal'. PP would have been fuming as her disrespect to HMQ

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ugh, asking what arrangements are going to be made for him. Always got to be enabled by someone else. But when no arrangements are made FOR him, he can then whine about being excluded and having to do it all/pay for it himself all over again can't he. Well guess what numb nuts, that's what the rest of us have to do so shut up!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just explaining tomy 5 year old daughter "the king has died" and that he was almost 100 years old. She asked me how tall is he? Taller than houses? 😂
All in all he had a good run, and it seems the HMTQ and the family had a chance to somewhat be mentally prepared of the inevitable. Glad he was able to have his last moments with the family at home and not on a operating table or worse.

• Heart
I’m so fuming that even on today of all days she can’t keep her big trap shut and has to go against the Queens wishes and get her name in the headlines. The Queen doesn’t need any more crap today

• Heart
Reactions: 39
President Macron tweeted in English, which is of itself an act of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.