Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Meghan will actually attend a private funeral for Prince Philip three days before the actual funeral.

No one knows that.

• Haha
Reactions: 138

keylimepie

VIP Member
Can I make a thread suggestion for the next thread

Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Phillip. Rest in Peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 116

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
118A4D97-277B-49D5-A95F-6E8937BB51B2.jpeg
427135E7-BBA1-415E-B4DE-A15F351914FD.jpeg

between how this was carefully worded and Michelle O’s comments after the interview I think I guess whose side they’re on. Like him or not he has a fantastic way with words.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
You go to someone’s funeral in order to show your respects. They showed no respect for Philip in the final weeks of his life and so have no business turning up to his funeral. Harry has some cheek saying he had “too much respect for” his grandmother than to blindside her, while simultaneously unleashing a tirade of abuse directed at the monarchy she dedicated her entire life to. He’s a piece of shit and so is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

freda19

VIP Member
I do hope for the queens sake that harry and william can put what ever issues they have behind them and come together to support the queen in this difficult period for her.
No, Hazza can stay fucked off. He made Phil's last months horrific, fuck him and his ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Oh God I'm proper ugly crying right now. Prince Philip reminded me so strongly of my Dad , also a Navy man, who died 5 years ago.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I thought I would add my favourite picture of them and show what a true partnership is like.
Inevitably there's lots of articles linking the turmoil.from the last 12 months and lots stating that of course they'll blame harry and Meghan. So people can't even let him die in peace without using it as ammunition and once again ignoring the fact that it's their hypocrisy and behaviour that stands trial.

Screenshot_20210409-132940.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

buflesse

Chatty Member
How sad that Harry missed his grandfather's last months due to his nasty petulant behaviour and his psycho narcissist wife. Rip Philip. 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Chita

VIP Member
Married to the Queen for 73 years.
She fell in love with him at first sight and said it was as if they knew each other forever.
Now THAT's a marriage.
And the epitome of duty and public service.

I know it's only lunchtime, but I'm going to raise a glass to him.
And to reflect a bit.

Back later, Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

bibiforlife

Oh my word, I feel so so angry that his final days were marred by that stupid BINT. She’d better not show up to funeral. I’d spit at her if if was a member of the RF

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I’m even more fuming and angry now that those two pillocks chose to go ahead with the interview at the time when they both knew this elderly man was ill. I hope he didn’t know any of it to be honest so he wasn’t stressed in his last days. She’d have more front than Blackpool if she shows her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Twocats

Prince Phillip has died. I am so sad for the Queen. Such sad news. RIP Prince Phillip.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

JudithKuntz

Oh, gosh.

RIP Philip ☹

Such a shame that the last few weeks of the Queen’s marriage were spent dealing with her cunt of a grandson and his toxic nightmare of a wife.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Baguette

VIP Member
Dan Wootton's open letter to William is a scorcher (ETA I've just posted the end piece to give the flavour!)

...History will show the problem was with Meghan, not you. She has fallen out with most of her close relatives – including her father and half-sister – and no old friends were on the guest list for her wedding.

Her friends are in showbiz now. They're ready to exploit her for their own gains, be it by securing TV interviews or advancing divisive identity politics.
By contrast, you are going to be king. Your priority is to keep the monarchy popular, not give in to your brother's petulant tantrums and delusions.

Bowing down to Harry and Meghan is no longer the right thing to do and that's why you were correct to publicly state at the first available opportunity that 'we're very much not a racist family'.

Many old friends of Harry I have spoken to are convinced he will come back to you and Great Britain, but it's going to take him some time to work out the mistakes he's made and how he's let you down.

Until that time, there is nothing more you can do. Harry knows you love him and that you'll do anything for him if he's in serious trouble.

It's painful. But the time has come to stop appeasing your brother. He'll soon learn millions of dollars and a Californian mansion don't compare to the unconditional and unwavering love of your blood relatives.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Kittypops

VIP Member
I'm sending love and hugs to all Tattlers right now, anyone who's lost someone they loved, this sort of thing makes you think of all sorts of things ❤ to you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 63