Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to write to his bosses again and to report him on twitter

She was blocked only after she started calling megsy into question for only hiring white men and women. Sigh.
Did anyone get a reply from Harpers? I didn't.

Reactions: 11
I have no idea how 'royal correspondent' RabidScabbedOmid can have any information on the subject whatsoever. Where has he got this massive generalisation from? It is disgusting and totally untrue and more than likely extremely very distressing for the family. He should stick to the real stuff he doesn't know duck all about.

But Meghan is not half white she is 75% white.
I'm been stupid here but where is the 75% white coming from? Has Doria got white heritage.

Reactions: 10
I hate to bring the bleep up but Omid Scabies has just tweeted about that 19 year old young man who was sadly found dead:

'Police continue to take the disappearance of minority children/youth too lightly. The system needs to change.'

Does he have any evidence to suggest that minority children are treated any differently to anyone else? It's terrible when any child goes missing but he seems to be stirring up a suggestion here that the police didn't care because this young person was black.

I do hope that someone gets on his case about this because his race baiting is getting out of hand.
He's compared the police treatment of an adult with issues, to the police treatment of a small child who disappeared in a foreign country so the police force initially investigating was completely different and both are completely different circumstances (and I would also assume the uk police policy for the disappearance of a small child who could possibly be taken would differ to that of a 19 year old who may just wish to lay low).

Needless to say both instances he is using for racial comparison are dreadfully sad in their own right and should not be compared in anyway.

Reactions: 37
I'm been stupid here but where is the 75% white coming from? Has Doria got white heritage.
Yes, Doria herself is mixed race.

Markle is 75% white, Archie is 87.5% white.

The whole “one drop of black” rhetoric is absurd and meaningless. Race - if it exists at all - is not binary.

Markle is a white woman, who has not only lived as a white woman but has taken deliberate steps to erase those few physical characteristics she had that pointed to a mixed race heritage.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I've thought about this a few times. I believe that Brenda knew. There is no way in hell the secret service laddos failed to suss this out eventually. They likely sat on it while figuring out how to handle it, since it is such an intensely personal thing to throw at Brenda, but she had to be told because it could affect legitimacy/legacy etc. Once Brenda knew she'll have had the royal legal boffins on it combing through records and legalities regarding this kind of situation to see where things stood re the Monarchy and will then have spoken to haribaldi ... and once that cat was out of the bag smeggy panicked and insisted on gettin' the duck outta dodge. Hence the suddenness of the cheap £175 flight dash to Canada by her late at night.
I think that when haribaldi said that things were being discussed for months he was referring to the baby situation as much as them wanting to be half-in half-out royals, but smeggy knew the gig was up and she bolted tout suite rather than face the personal questions should Brenda go public.
Since I'm on it, I suspect that smeggy was not the only one with fertility issues. Maybe haribaldi was similarly inhibited and they'd discussed this and decided that outside help creating a little dukelet was the safest surest path to eternal money from the Firm.
She's not as smart as she thinks she is. No doubt she assumed she'd covered her tracks medically. And baldy is thick as tit with most things. This is a bloke who assumed he was just pure lucky that many many of his youthful indiscretians were not revealed, when in reality the Firm's fixit fairies were working overtime clearing up his messes. He thought they'd get away with it. I believe his anger at the family is rooted in his embarrassment that they'd been found out and 'everyone' knew. Everything more recent is just him clutching and reaching for excuses to continue hating his family. Get people discussing racism, mental health, the stuffy monarchy, ANYTHING but the truth around archiedoll. Deflect deflect deflect.
What's the betting that when THE truth comes out re archiedoll the Harkles claim they wanted to go public but the Firm gagged them. You heard it here first. I think I'll book mark this post for bragging rights at some point.:ROFLMAO:
I missed the chance to reply to this total gem from @freda19 on the last thread - bang on as always.

I'd say that Brenda and the wiley birds at BP did know about the surrogacy plans, but were wrong-footed by the 'pregnancy' announcement at Eugenie's wedding, and then couldn't publicly contradict the story that the Harkles were putting out. Add in the disaster of the Australia tour, both diplomatically and the staff bullying incidents, and by late 2018 I'd say the decision was made that the Harkles were O.U.T. Everything after that was just window-dressing.

Remember that announcement on 24 November 2018? That was the first sign..

"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will move to Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor Estate early next year as they prepare for the arrival of their first child. The couple have lived at Nottingham Cottage since their engagement last year," .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh here we go again with the 'taxpayers need to pay for our security' blackmail PR...

Police have been called to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Southern California mansion nine times in as many months, official figures reveal.

Since Harry and Meghan moved in to their Montecito home with one-year-old son Archie in July last year, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has responded to calls listed as phone requests, alarm activations and property crimes.

The data, obtained under Freedom of Information laws by the PA news agency, was released after the couple shared their security fears in their bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Officers were called four times in July last year after Harry and Meghan moved to Montecito from Los Angeles, where they had been temporarily living since leaving Canada at the start of the pandemic.

So if you decode this, their alarm was triggered by something (e.g. wildlife) a few time which didn't result in a callout or visit. Not unusual with burglar alarms if you have a cat. The police seem to have visited the property twice, which were the Christmas day incident when someone was wandering around the garden. They've already put out PR for that one.

In the real world, there were 402,000 burglaries in England and Wales last year. Actual break-ins, not someone wandering through the garden. Good luck even getting the police to turn out for them. So why exactly are the Harkles supposed to be uniquely at risk? All this PR actually says is that they have been living in Montecito for nearly a year, no-one's broken into their house (if they live there) and their service from the local police is far, far better than any UK citizen would get.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I missed the chance to reply to this total gem from @freda19 on the last thread - bang on as always.

I'd say that Brenda and the wiley birds at BP did know about the surrogacy plans, but were wrong-footed by the 'pregnancy' announcement at Eugenie's wedding, and then couldn't publicly contradict the story that the Harkles were putting out. Add in the disaster of the Australia tour, both diplomatically and the staff bullying incidents, and by late 2018 I'd say the decision was made that the Harkles were O.U.T. Everything after that was just window-dressing.

Remember that announcement on 24 November 2018? That was the first sign..

"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will move to Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor Estate early next year as they prepare for the arrival of their first child. The couple have lived at Nottingham Cottage since their engagement last year," .
That's possibly why it was at the wedding then, they needed a big family occasion , got it in first before Granny could and shat on Eugenie's parade in the process.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Do we know where these alleged breaches of security took place? The daily rental property? Or their actual house.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope this helps, although it was shocking news for me, too, I thought Meghan was half black this whole time.. I had to search on Quora. Interesting article below this image
Screenshot_20210408-162304__01.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh here we go again with the 'taxpayers need to pay for our security' blackmail PR...

Police have been called to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Southern California mansion nine times in as many months, official figures reveal.

Since Harry and Meghan moved in to their Montecito home with one-year-old son Archie in July last year, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has responded to calls listed as phone requests, alarm activations and property crimes.

The data, obtained under Freedom of Information laws by the PA news agency, was released after the couple shared their security fears in their bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Officers were called four times in July last year after Harry and Meghan moved to Montecito from Los Angeles, where they had been temporarily living since leaving Canada at the start of the pandemic.

So if you decode this, their alarm was triggered by something (e.g. wildlife) a few time which didn't result in a callout or visit. Not unusual with burglar alarms if you have a cat. The police seem to have visited the property twice, which were the Christmas day incident when someone was wandering around the garden. They've already put out PR for that one.

In the real world, there were 402,000 burglaries in England and Wales last year. Actual break-ins, not someone wandering through the garden. Good luck even getting the police to turn out for them. So why exactly are the Harkles supposed to be uniquely at risk? All this PR actually says is that they have been living in Montecito for nearly a year, no-one's broken into their house (if they live there) and their service from the local police is far, far better than any UK citizen would get.
Perhaps they should have been more careful what and where they bought then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Another RF programme on tonight, The Queen Unseen. A psychologist unpacks HMQs unguarded body language during her Coronation

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Perhaps they should have been more careful what and where they bought then.
Representatives for Harry and Meghan declined to comment. A spokeswoman for the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office declined to provide further details about the calls.

If their alarm is regularly going off in the early hours of the morning (nine times according to the logs) but they haven't experienced a break in, maybe they need to get their security system checked out? So far, they've got one semi-vagrant wandering through their garden, and that's it. No-one has even nicked a car radio, fgs.

ETA: Or is this PR supposed to 'prove' they are really living there.....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Representatives for Harry and Meghan declined to comment. A spokeswoman for the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office declined to provide further details about the calls.

If their alarm is regularly going off in the early hours of the morning (nine times according to the logs) but they haven't experienced a break in, maybe they need to get their security system checked out? So far, they've got one semi-vagrant wandering through their garden, and that's it. No-one has even nicked a car radio, fgs.

ETA: Or is this PR supposed to 'prove' they are really living there.....
That, or to try and show how 'vulnerable' they are and what a bastard Charlie is for not continuing to pay for their security.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That, or to try and show how 'vulnerable' they are and what a bastard Charlie is for not continuing to pay for their security.
But don't they have a security team, who were the people following Haz on his commute to 'work', unless he has the 'rent a cop shopping mall' type security,wants papa Charles to feel guilty.
The alarm activation's could have been Harry getting his bike out of the garage but struggling because he didn't actually know where the garage was.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
PC should send them a couple of those cardboard life size 'bobbies' that shops have in their doorways ....... that should do the trick and frighten off all those naughty burglars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched the William and Kate wedding day and I'm blubbering away. Everyone looked so very happy. Rotten Smegs hadn't surfaced, and Wills and Harry were there for each other, smiling and proud.

The narrator, towards the end of the documentary mentioned the "toxic" atmosphere now sitting in the royal family. How can any arrogant, money grabbing, self riotous, lying idiot have worked her way into our sovereignty and kick up such a horrible mess? Even if Harry disowned her tomorrow (and I think he should) it will take many years for things to settle down.

Get out now Harry, you deserve better. You are now trapped. Return to your family and grovel for forgiveness.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.