Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at this. About 5:40 is where it gets interesting. An expert on racism who clearly doesn’t have an inkling what racism involves or what systemic racism means. His take down was legendary.

“I’m an expert” 🤣🤣🤣 No Ken, you’re a toxic individual. You’ve been racist towards someone and you didn’t even realise it. Go be an expert in something else. You’re not fit for purpose where being an advocate on racism is concerned.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watched the William and Kate wedding day and I'm blubbering away. Everyone looked so very happy. Rotten Smegs hadn't surfaced, and Wills and Harry were there for each other, smiling and proud.

The narrator, towards the end of the documentary mentioned the "toxic" atmosphere now sitting in the royal family. How can any arrogant, money grabbing, self riotous, lying idiot have worked her way into our sovereignty and kick up such a horrible mess? Even if Harry disowned her tomorrow (and I think he should) it will take many years for things to settle down.

Get out now Harry, you deserve better. You are now trapped. Return to your family and grovel for forgiveness.
I've saved the William and Kate wedding day doc for a pick me up at the weekend - sounds good!

There isn't a 'toxic atmosphere' in the Royal Family. There's one toxic couple, who aren't as important as they like to think they are, and who were kicked out to Canada in November 2019. Everyone else is getting on with their work and normal family life. The Harkles aren't working royals and really are about as relevant as Peter Phillips.. The press like the 'battle of the brothers' narrative as it's so easy to write a piece about it, but Harry is gone, gone, gone. He's over, other than setting off the burglar alarm when he's had too much Smirnoff at 2 am.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Just watched the William and Kate wedding day and I'm blubbering away. Everyone looked so very happy. Rotten Smegs hadn't surfaced, and Wills and Harry were there for each other, smiling and proud.

The narrator, towards the end of the documentary mentioned the "toxic" atmosphere now sitting in the royal family. How can any arrogant, money grabbing, self riotous, lying idiot have worked her way into our sovereignty and kick up such a horrible mess? Even if Harry disowned her tomorrow (and I think he should) it will take many years for things to settle down.

Get out now Harry, you deserve better. You are now trapped. Return to your family and grovel for forgiveness.
I don't think Harry deserves better, although I do agree he should dump her.

Harry is a lowlife, traitorous whinger and at least as badd as Smegs.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Dan Wootton's open letter to William is a scorcher (ETA I've just posted the end piece to give the flavour!)

...History will show the problem was with Meghan, not you. She has fallen out with most of her close relatives – including her father and half-sister – and no old friends were on the guest list for her wedding.

Her friends are in showbiz now. They're ready to exploit her for their own gains, be it by securing TV interviews or advancing divisive identity politics.
By contrast, you are going to be king. Your priority is to keep the monarchy popular, not give in to your brother's petulant tantrums and delusions.

Bowing down to Harry and Meghan is no longer the right thing to do and that's why you were correct to publicly state at the first available opportunity that 'we're very much not a racist family'.

Many old friends of Harry I have spoken to are convinced he will come back to you and Great Britain, but it's going to take him some time to work out the mistakes he's made and how he's let you down.

Until that time, there is nothing more you can do. Harry knows you love him and that you'll do anything for him if he's in serious trouble.

It's painful. But the time has come to stop appeasing your brother. He'll soon learn millions of dollars and a Californian mansion don't compare to the unconditional and unwavering love of your blood relatives.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
He's compared the police treatment of an adult with issues, to the police treatment of a small child who disappeared in a foreign country so the police force initially investigating was completely different and both are completely different circumstances (and I would also assume the uk police policy for the disappearance of a small child who could possibly be taken would differ to that of a 19 year old who may just wish to lay low).

Needless to say both instances he is using for racial comparison are dreadfully sad in their own right and should not be compared in anyway.
I hope Madeleine's parents reply with some proper zingers

Reactions: 15
Harry is a lowlife, traitorous whinger and at least as badd as Smegs.

So 'bad' I gave it two Ds just to emphasise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God they make my blood boil.

"The duchess, who is pregnant with a daughter, said she sent letters pleading with Harry's family not to take away his personal protection officers, warning he was facing death threats."

What a cheeky tart she is! The audacity of this pair of low lives is outstanding, and then this:

"The duke said he never thought he would have his UK taxpayer-funded security detail removed upon deciding to step back from royal duties. He said: "I was born into this position. I inherited the risk. So that was a shock to me."

Poor diddums :cry: #HugsForHarry :cry:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I hope this helps, although it was shocking news for me, too, I thought Meghan was half black this whole time.. I had to search on Quora. Interesting article below this image
View attachment 519650
Her resume said 'Caucasian'. She was willing to blank her black 25% anytime it 'suited'. Look at the friends she originally aligned herself with - white chicks. She's a total disgrace to blacks, whites and any colour inbetween.

Reactions: 32
Oh here we go again with the 'taxpayers need to pay for our security' blackmail PR...

Police have been called to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Southern California mansion nine times in as many months, official figures reveal.

Since Harry and Meghan moved in to their Montecito home with one-year-old son Archie in July last year, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has responded to calls listed as phone requests, alarm activations and property crimes.

The data, obtained under Freedom of Information laws by the PA news agency, was released after the couple shared their security fears in their bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Officers were called four times in July last year after Harry and Meghan moved to Montecito from Los Angeles, where they had been temporarily living since leaving Canada at the start of the pandemic.

So if you decode this, their alarm was triggered by something (e.g. wildlife) a few time which didn't result in a callout or visit. Not unusual with burglar alarms if you have a cat. The police seem to have visited the property twice, which were the Christmas day incident when someone was wandering around the garden. They've already put out PR for that one.

In the real world, there were 402,000 burglaries in England and Wales last year. Actual break-ins, not someone wandering through the garden. Good luck even getting the police to turn out for them. So why exactly are the Harkles supposed to be uniquely at risk? All this PR actually says is that they have been living in Montecito for nearly a year, no-one's broken into their house (if they live there) and their service from the local police is far, far better than any UK citizen would get.
So much for running away from Britain for SECURITY and PRIVACY reasons (and planning to invite 200 ppl to their house) 🤣🤣 you really cant make this tit up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

"The duchess, who is pregnant with a daughter, said she sent letters pleading with Harry's family not to take away his personal protection officers, warning he was facing death threats."

What a cheeky tart she is! The audacity of this pair of low lives is outstanding, and then this:

"The duke said he never thought he would have his UK taxpayer-funded security detail removed upon deciding to step back from royal duties. He said: "I was born into this position. I inherited the risk. So that was a shock to me."

He is a tit. He isn't a working Royal anymore so why does he need the protection? Egotistical and narcissistic feckers.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Her resume said 'Caucasian'. She was willing to blank her black 25% anytime it 'suited'. Look at the friends she originally aligned herself with - white chicks. She's a total disgrace to blacks, whites and any colour inbetween.
Some may say she had to put that as she would've struggled getting jobs in the 'industry'...yeah A list gigs such as burger ad girl,suitcase girl,fedex girl.hallmark girl.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nine police alerts in none months. I really hope the Royal Family don't pay towards their security. I don't want a penny of my money going towards them. They should use their money they earn through work to fund their own security like other celebs do. Maybe invest in a few dogs 👀

• Haha
Dan Wootton's open letter to William is a scorcher (ETA I've just posted the end piece to give the flavour!)

...History will show the problem was with Meghan, not you. She has fallen out with most of her close relatives – including her father and half-sister – and no old friends were on the guest list for her wedding.

Her friends are in showbiz now. They're ready to exploit her for their own gains, be it by securing TV interviews or advancing divisive identity politics.
By contrast, you are going to be king. Your priority is to keep the monarchy popular, not give in to your brother's petulant tantrums and delusions.

Bowing down to Harry and Meghan is no longer the right thing to do and that's why you were correct to publicly state at the first available opportunity that 'we're very much not a racist family'.

Many old friends of Harry I have spoken to are convinced he will come back to you and Great Britain, but it's going to take him some time to work out the mistakes he's made and how he's let you down.

Until that time, there is nothing more you can do. Harry knows you love him and that you'll do anything for him if he's in serious trouble.

It's painful. But the time has come to stop appeasing your brother. He'll soon learn millions of dollars and a Californian mansion don't compare to the unconditional and unwavering love of your blood relatives.
Wootton has no business in any of this - he was a showbiz correspondent for the Scum. He just sounds stupid - sorry I can't stand a man who has sucked up to Katie Price and could actually do a tell all on her but is too scared. She knows stuff about him and so do others...

Reactions: 11
But clearly the police are doing their jobs as nothing has happened. As someone said they're getting a better response than most people in the UK do from their police service.

No need to pay for UK security that have no authority in the US and aren't allowed to carry weapons, and end up getting used to collect coffee and burgers for Meagain as they were in Canada.

• Wow
Nine police alerts in none months. I really hope the Royal Family don't pay towards their security. I don't want a penny of my money going towards them. They should use their money they earn through work to fund their own security like other celebs do. Maybe invest in a few dogs 👀
Just put Hazno on foot patrol with a night rifle and he can shoot the errant wildlife trying to infiltrate Stalag Smegma's imagination.

But clearly the police are doing their jobs as nothing has happened. As someone said they're getting a better response than most people in the UK do from their police service.

No need to pay for UK security that have no authority in the US and aren't allowed to carry weapons, and end up getting used to collect coffee and burgers for Meagain as they were in Canada.
I read that if he takes up US citizenship he basically foreswears against the Queen and future monarch(s).

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Sending bleeping letters AGAIN?! What is it with her bs epistolary incontinence. I mean an email, OK. A letter via her lawyers , yup. Why not a carrier pigeon or smoke signals or telegram or morse code. Harry seems to have an in with the Nazis so he could ask for an enigma machine. No one writes letters anymore unless they're marketing their calligraphy ski.... oh wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have no idea how 'royal correspondent' RabidScabbedOmid can have any information on the subject whatsoever. Where has he got this massive generalisation from? It is disgusting and totally untrue and more than likely extremely very distressing for the family. He should stick to the real stuff he doesn't know duck all about.

But Meghan is not half white she is 75% white.
But if mum POC (with some white from an ancestor) and dad is white that makes actually more than 50% white.
Obviously we don't know any genetic component if we really want to drill down i.e. what came from mum or dad. But no. She is definitely more than 50%white.

ETA. Read your post wrong. Just goes to show how shortsighted you can be when the question of colour comes into play. Or in other words I agree with you.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.