Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is a beautifully clear bright Spring day, trees pendulent with blossom, gentle breezes - just perfick!
Perfect to revel in the National glory that is taking the piss - for the stellar alignment of the Great British Sense of Humour & April Fools Day. 💫 😆🤪
Wonderful post Darnit :love:
"...she was never partnered with a Hollywood actor either...."
I thought she was the female lead in Weinstein's blockbuster Brokeback Mattress where she was a blow-up sheep in a Midwest Saloon? She turned the gay cowboy straight with her inflatable Minge or something like that and he left his cowherd lover a broken man? Maybe getting a bit confused here but there's a lot going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anyone know the real truth about how the commonwealth feel? This yoke trying to stir the pot again it's infuriating.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It sounded like he was about to say 'legal', got halfway through and changed his wording. Have a listen on Jeremy Vine - the AoC is on after 1 pm news and the wedding comes up at the end of his chat, at about 13.20.

I honestly think there was some sort of reading of vows in the garden, and I also think the legality of the Saturday wedding is questionable, possibly for a completely different reason, and AoC is having to dance around something.
He does stutter a bit sometimes in his usual speech but I listened to it and he was about to say "legal".

I think he probably did just bless them after saying personalised vows in the garden but was content for them to think that was their wedding. And the Sussex team also said the same thing. Which is the only thing they've backtracked on. But him saying that he can't talk about what actually happened is raising eye brows even though vicars are supposed to be confidential.

He does again say that it would be perjury to sign a false wedding certificate and that includes a backgarden Church of England "service" without witnesses. They can't play act out vows they've already done once before.

However his precise wording sounds like he's trying to hide something, even if he isn't. Because if he did do the full thing through twice then the validity of the St George's wedding would be questionable. And the AoC would have "married" them illegally knowing that he shouldn't. And he would be in a lot of trouble.

If there was a legal wedding in Botswana then it would be considered valid in the UK and all the should have had was a blessing in the Chapel. But I'm not sure that's what he's talking about because no one in the media is asking about Botswana.

I don't know, it's good enough for the media to start calling them liars though.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When will Meghan start accusing Hapless of affairs? I cant wait until her "there were 3 of us in this marriage" interviews, to be just like Di
the other one in the marriage will more than likely be Prince William or another member of the royal family. I can hear her now saying that they all ganged up against her and she was pushed out. I cant see her admitting that Harry has done the dirty on her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting, I'd almost forgot about their lucrative netflix/Spotify deals. Click for the whole thread:

No amount of 'directing' is going to make their content interesting or their voices listenable - also, who can see The Hag taking direction from anyone ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What would happen if Hazzno retreated back, a child in each arm, asking for sympathy and apologising profusely for his stupidity, would anyone not just accept it, but also, would they trust him? I wouldn't want to see it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I bet she was one of Weinsteins shag for hire slappers, also Oprah was close friends with him that was kept quiet in the press, silly old racist tart she is. When these 2 twit s go on Netflix I am closing my account . I like Americans and admire their work ethics but lots of them seem very insular and naive about world affairs but although our press are hateful at times their press seems to target the naive unworldly citizens.

Archbishop is a cowardly old duffer and have to ask if he cocked up and is trying tobackpeddle, he needs to buggar off. It doesn't matter what pictures I see of the she devil she always looks a slapper but without the dress sense, still you cannot polish a turd perhaps there is a red light over the chicken house - laying now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What would happen if Hazzno retreated back, a child in each arm, asking for sympathy and apologising profusely for his stupidity, would anyone not just accept it, but also, would they trust him? I wouldn't want to see it.
Britain would run out of tomatoes and eggs, the family would probably put a e collar on him, thats the only way😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that no matter what happens, they will take him back. He would have to be deprogrammed after and I am sure they would prefer that he brings the kidlets with him. He will never be a working Royal again tho imo.

Reactions: 30
This is unbelievable from the AoC. What's going on? As this has been reported verbatim by Baguette, it was a disastrous interview which has raised more questions than it has answered. This isn't going to go away. If this is Wobblin Welby's idea of clearing the air, he should have stayed under the duvet at Lambeth Palace. Also shows he's not up to the job.
ETA I wonder if H&M have him on video?
ETA 2 When I first read Baguette's post I laughed thinking it was an April Fool spoof but it isn't.
I have no idea why he felt he had to cover-up for the faithless strumpet and yes, he should be sacked. He has made a mockery of the Christian marriage ceremony now. What next? Unburials of the dead? Marriages for three? He's a mental cretin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hate how Meghantoinette called it the “backyard” of the “cottage.”
She made it sound like some terrace up north not the garden of a property in Kensington Palace!
Oo imagine if Welby has messed up and the wedding spectacular that we all watched was null and void... 😆
Run Forest Harry run!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Here's another April Fool's featuring the Harkles 😃

"Meghan seems pretty certain Oprah will still visit all the time - and happily sleep on the sofa as there won't be nine bedrooms to choose from any longer."
Shame it's a joke - she could have that lovely arse-licking Nadia Sawalawalalah as a close neighbour :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have no idea why he felt he had to cover-up for the faithless strumpet and yes, he should be sacked. He has made a mockery of the Christian marriage ceremony now. What next? Unburials of the dead? Marriages for three? He's a mental cretin.
Ya know what? I have always thought this about Welby. For all his high office in the C of E he’s really not very bright. A decent interviewer, ( e.g. NOT Jeremy Vine )would be able to tie him in knots. Set the Paxman loose on him I say!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I bet she was one of Weinsteins shag for hire slappers, also Oprah was close friends with him that was kept quiet in the press, silly old racist tart she is. When these 2 twit s go on Netflix I am closing my account . I like Americans and admire their work ethics but lots of them seem very insular and naive about world affairs but although our press are hateful at times their press seems to target the naive unworldly citizens.

Archbishop is a cowardly old duffer and have to ask if he cocked up and is trying tobackpeddle, he needs to buggar off. It doesn't matter what pictures I see of the she devil she always looks a slapper but without the dress sense, still you cannot polish a turd perhaps there is a red light over the chicken house - laying now
😃 It was reported that Weinstein claimed to have had her on the casting couch when viewing the wedding ! 🤮

And he didn't give her a part in anything 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
When will Meghan start accusing Hapless of affairs? I cant wait until her "there were 3 of us in this marriage" interviews, to be just like Di
the other one in the marriage will more than likely be Prince William or another member of the royal family. I can hear her now saying that they all ganged up against her and she was pushed out. I cant see her admitting that Harry has done the dirty on her
She will absolutely accuse Handbag of abuse for maximum effect, not just cheating.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If she says Hazzno cheated on her she will be admitting to Minge-Fail and this won't do because she's a sex magnet. She can't admit to what would be perfectly normal fertility issues either.
It's vital to keep up the facade that she falls pregnant at the drop of a hat with her priapic nincompoop husband, and that all men are mesmerised by her Minge. Without this double-blast of flatulence she's nothing.
I wonder if Welby fell prey in some way and they have evidence? Confession in a booth? They've blackmailed everyone else so why should he be different? Welby's never explained the christening, and hiding in his flock pretending he's just another sheep isn't good enough.
Warby never explained the SJ either but at least he's being called to account we hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just wish Welby would make a proper statement and if he was wrong to admit it and resign, bloody old wimp. Don't think Billy no balls will ever come back to the UK I for one am not very forgiving he said he hated England and that's enough for me but I am also a parent so could see it through Charles eyes. He is over pampered, self righteous,mentally unstable and totally unfit for any role other than she devils whipping boy, he has insulted the whole nation apart from that he is running scared , probably worried about the man with the violin case.Never mind if they hit hard times he can always rename his house The Montishag home for unwanted slappers with a chicken dinner , $20 dollars all in extra for Miss Whiplash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.