Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be an April Fools joke. Someone having a dig at them. They havent done any work in over a year. They cant be serious.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Speaking to him over a tannoy from her control room telling him what he can and can’t do. He’s eating a ham sandwich in the kitchen

“Um babe, we’re VEGAN!!” blares around the house and he despondently puts it in the bin
@Pom Bear please can I request a new picture? Woko in the cctv control room of moneycito mansions shouting at hazno eating his ham sandwich cos it's not vegan/organic/woke etc 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks to @ResidentMerkin for the last thread and @keylimepie who has got the most title votes which was Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should have listened to Auntie Anne, to keep his balls and stay a man. Shortened to fit.

Recap from the last thread;
The harkles wanted to advice HM on how to be a diverse workplace, she probably told them to f orff
Lady C has outed Princess Anne and suggested that she is the one who made the racist comment(s) , Anne won't care about the backlash, will tell everyone to naff orff
The 12 month review is peeking around the curtain when will it reveal itself and what might it contain.

For any new members the pink wiki button at the top of the page has lots of pictures and stuff to delve into about Meg's past.
Try to hold off on thread suggestions until page 40 so it's easier to search and use either thread or thread suggestion in the post.

The previous thread

Thank you @ResidentMerkin and @keylimepie for the thread, and @Grannyapple68 for the recap.
I read today that Lady C once appeared on GMB defending Andrew's friendship with Epstein, which was a bit surprising. Not happy about her having outed Anne, didn't think it was helpful to anyone except H&M whether Anne tells them to naff orf or not.
I'd not be surprised if Welby has seriously messed up. If he did this "favour" for H&M and is hiding behind pastoral confidentiality, could there be an issue with a Botswana wedding? It's all been covered up. I wonder what will come out about the christening that never was?

Reactions: 17
Speaking to him over a tannoy from her control room telling him what he can and can’t do. He’s eating a ham sandwich in the kitchen

“Um babe, we’re VEGAN!!” blares around the house and he despondently puts it in the bin
Hahahahahaaaa, tannoy system.....

H leaves the front door, a drone appears from nowhere, spotlamp and tannoy blaring " get back inside!" 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When will Meghan start accusing Hapless of affairs? I cant wait until her "there were 3 of us in this marriage" interviews, to be just like Di
It truly wouldn't surprise me in the next few years assuming they stay together that long. "She loved him but he was too much like his terrible Dad...who co-incidentally needs to fund his grandchildren through private school, college, a large trust fund, security, their own mansions etc".

Like I said yesterday she's probably recording his even tantrum or complaint and emailing her friends just in case.

The Commonwealth is way, way bigger than the royal family, it actually runs a lot of programs that greatly benefit people in the poorer countries as well as supposedly guaranteeing a minimum of democracy and independent judiciary. It's not HM playing at empire or something they're forced to be part of. That's why countries that were never in the empire have joined and some of those who left have re-joined or want to, it's economically beneficial. Gayle King hasn't even done two minutes actual research.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you @ResidentMerkin and @keylimepie for the thread, and @Grannyapple68 for the recap.
I read today that Lady C once appeared on GMB defending Andrew's friendship with Epstein, which was a bit surprising. Not happy about her having outed Anne, didn't think it was helpful to anyone except H&M whether Anne tells them to naff orf or not.
I'd not be surprised if Welby has seriously messed up. If he did this "favour" for H&M and is hiding behind pastoral confidentiality, could there be an issue with a Botswana wedding? It's all been covered up. I wonder what will come out about the christening that never was?
Princess Anne wont give a toss. And they needed telling, from someone like her 😎😎😎

The truth hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
AOC is due on BBC Radio 2 Jeremy Vine show after 1pm today....might THE WEDDING come up in conversation 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hahahahahaaaa, tannoy system.....

H leaves the front door, a drone appears from nowhere, spotlamp and tannoy blaring " get back inside!" 😀😀
Sirens blare as the reinforced steel gates lock automatically. Harry shuffles back inside, his escape attempt has failed again. He’ll have to try another way 🙃 🤡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
These Americans raving on about the monachy are so up themselves. What has it to do with them anyway. USA arent part of the Commonwealth so why do they have a right to tell us what we should be doing. They need to worry about their own country cause it is in turmoil at the moment and racism is rampant. Take care of their own business.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
To kick off the new thread, you can sing the updated lyrics to Hand in my pocket

I'm broke but I'm rich
I'm loaded but I'm homeless
I'm greedy and I'm unsatisfied, yeah
I'm high but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm stupid
I'm lost and I'm hopeless, baby

And what it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine, fine, fine
'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is in Charles’s wallet

I feel pregnant but I'm not
I'm a duchess and I'm number two
I'm ambitious but I'm lazy, yeah
I care but I'm cruel
I'm here but I'm not really gone
I'm a victim and you’re racists baby

Is that everything's gonna be quite alright
And the other one is sucking up to Orca

Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
And the other one is giving the UK two fingers

I'm free but I'm expensive
I'm green but I'm preachy
I'm a liar but I'm friendly, baby
I'm suicidal but I'm at the circus
I'm brave but I'm cowardly
I'm sick but I'm dressed up, baby

And what it all boils down to
Is that Tattlers really got it figured out
But I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is dialling Sunshine Sachs

And what it all comes down to, my friends, yeah
Is that everything is just fine, fine, fine
And the other one is talking to the surrogate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Not happy about her having outed Anne, didn't think it was helpful to anyone except H&M whether Anne tells them to naff orf or not.
Although it's been reported, it hasn't actually caused any outrage (even SS have seemingly kept a respectful distance) so BP know Anne is still a secret weapon made of Teflon and Fack Orfs. It might prove useful...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
These Americans raving on about the monachy are so up themselves. What has it to do with them anyway. USA arent part of the Commonwealth so why do they have a right to tell us what we should be doing. They need to worry about their own country cause it is in turmoil at the moment and racism is rampant. Take care of their own business.
Americans (I’m generalising) can be very ignorant. They also treat UK issues as if we have exactly the same culture as them, we don’t. It may be very similar in some ways but we don’t have even close to the racial divide problem they have. I won’t call it racism because in my opinion it’s the wrong term, it’s cultural differences and lack of proper communities/integration.

The UK is one of the most diverse, liberal and integrated places to live. We don’t have armed police patrolling our streets gunning people down. Americans are very incensed by all their own issues then project it onto the UK.

That’s why MM has received so much support from Americans because they just assume we have the same racial tensions they do, and it’s just not the case. They also have no concept of culture, history and tradition. They think it’s ‘crusty’ and outdated

But I’m white so what do I know, shouldn’t even be giving my opinion ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I think any issue with Welby *might* be more that he actually did declare that they be husband and wife against church law. But he also said he definitely didn't do that with the "I didn't falsify a marriage certificate that would be a big crime" statement.

It did come across as weird but I think he just didn't want to get into giving "private" info away that he's not allowed to as a vicar. He's not going to get into "well they wrote some personal vows and I said a blessing". I also think he doesn't want to get cancelled or drawn into the row.

The potential Botswana wedding isn't in the public consciousness so even if it ever came out he could say he never knew about it prior to May 2018, dismissed it as gossip or that he thought they had had a non binding ritual there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Love the title!

Re Odious Scabies “hilarious“ April Fool‘s tweet - even posting a “joke” he still has to tit stir. No wonder he likes Meghan - birds of a feather flock together. Vile man.
Yep, the replies are predictably vicious as well. He’s just given them carte blanche to be as nasty as they want about the RF.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Meghan on the controls like that episode of the Simpsons when they joined the cult.

E334875F-1E95-44BF-BB14-1891F7E51648.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I imagine woko sat in the cctv control room at moneycito mansions watching hazno wherever he goes. That's what she does all day!
I bet she has a loudspeaker system so she can hand her orders out and direct everyone, like on The Sims 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Meghan on the controls like that episode of the Simpsons when they joined the cult.

View attachment 509221
Sorry for the millionth reference to North Korea but she just is so reminiscent of a dictator. Agree with me or else, if you don’t you’re a racist, and questioning a once-suicidal pregnant woman. If you don’t believe me, you’ll be cancelled. Sadly because of social media a nobody like Meghan can have power like this

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.