Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Americans (I’m generalising) can be very ignorant. They also treat UK issues as if we have exactly the same culture as them, we don’t. It may be very similar in some ways but we don’t have even close to the racial divide problem they have. I won’t call it racism because in my opinion it’s the wrong term, it’s cultural differences and lack of proper communities/integration.

The UK is one of the most diverse, liberal and integrated places to live. We don’t have armed police patrolling our streets gunning people down. Americans are very incensed by all their own issues then project it onto the UK.

That’s why MM has received so much support from Americans because they just assume we have the same racial tensions they do, and it’s just not the case. They also have no concept of culture, history and tradition. They think it’s ‘crusty’ and outdated

But I’m white so what do I know, shouldn’t even be giving my opinion ;)
I am American and I very much cannot stand MM. She is a manipulating, attention seeker, who constantly plays the race card when it suits her and threw her husband's family under the bus about "racism" knowing full well the RF would not speak out as they operate on "never complain, never explain." It's only the "wokeys" that think everyone and everything is RaYcIsT that like her. Honestly, most logical, sane Americans see right through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Americans (I’m generalising) can be very ignorant. They also treat UK issues as if we have exactly the same culture as them, we don’t. It may be very similar in some ways but we don’t have even close to the racial divide problem they have. I won’t call it racism because in my opinion it’s the wrong term, it’s cultural differences and lack of proper communities/integration.

The UK is one of the most diverse, liberal and integrated places to live. We don’t have armed police patrolling our streets gunning people down. Americans are very incensed by all their own issues then project it onto the UK.

That’s why MM has received so much support from Americans because they just assume we have the same racial tensions they do, and it’s just not the case. They also have no concept of culture, history and tradition. They think it’s ‘crusty’ and outdated

But I’m white so what do I know, shouldn’t even be giving my opinion ;)
A very good post. I say the same to my kids, although there's a lot to work on, being from the Uk is a golden lottery ticket. Just look at the chaos around the world and whole people/ethnic groups/women/ being suppressed and their voices really NOT being heard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep, the replies are predictably vicious as well. He’s just given them carte blanche to be as nasty as they want about the RF.
Did anyone get any response to their complaints to Harper’s Bazaar?
I reported to Twitter but, as expected, it was ignored.

Reactions: 18
I think any issue with Welby *might* be more that he actually did declare that they be husband and wife against church law. But he also said he definitely didn't do that with the "I didn't falsify a marriage certificate that would be a big crime" statement.

It did come across as weird but I think he just didn't want to get into giving "private" info away that he's not allowed to as a vicar. He's not going to get into "well they wrote some personal vows and I said a blessing". I also think he doesn't want to get cancelled or drawn into the row.

The potential Botswana wedding isn't in the public consciousness so even if it ever came out he could say he never knew about it prior to May 2018, dismissed it as gossip or that he thought they had had a non binding ritual there.
Hmm, tricky one.

What’s the tea about a Botswana wedding?
Did they have a pledge out in the bush?

It is possible to have a legal wedding in Botswana. As long as the legal requirements are met, & if those legal requirements are met the marriage is recognised in the UK. So if there was a legal marriage in Botswana, the whole UK WedFest is illegal - but H&M would still be legally married.

If H&M did not declare their Botswana marriage to the relevant UK bodies, they would be in deep legal tit for lying - soz, misremembering - for not making a truthful declaration.

If AoC knew & he married them, then he’d be in deep legal tit.

If anyone in Botswana knows of a legal wedding, it’d be in MSM by now (maybe?).

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I am American and I very much cannot stand MM. She is a manipulating, attention seeker, who constantly plays the race card when it suits her and threw her husband's family under the bus about "racism" knowing full well the RF would not speak out as they operate on "never complain, never explain." It's only the "wokeys" that think everyone and everything is RaYcIsT that like her. Honestly, most logical, sane Americans see right through her.
Thats reassuring to know, Laurenpattison

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
AoC's press team coming equipped with red lines a mile high for any question involving wedding, marriage, gardens, Elvis costumes, Harkles, vows....

...but Jeremy Vine got the Sun Archbishop Elvis mock-up and AoC 'won't comment on what happened in that private and pastoral meeting'

But then.

Jeremy: 'On that, they definitely got married when we think they did, didn't they, there wasnt any shenanigans there?

AoC: 'Well, err, I can promise you, they got the leg..the..the wedding was on the Saturday. I signed a wedding certificate, and, errrm, errr, if..if I sign a false wedding certificate that is perjury and I will be going down for a little while'

Jeremy 'And when you saw Meghan Markle claiming that it happened three days earlier, did you go to yourself 'Oh-oh'

AoC 'Well there was an element of 'Oh oh' Yes, there was a bit of 'Oh oh' but errrm she..she.. she clarified that a few days later and, you know, it's.. it's.. umm, it didn't matter at all, it's..but the wedding, the wedding was on the Saturday and it was a beautiful, it was a fantastic wedding. I mean it was a really intimate moment when they were taking the vows with each other and you sort of forgot there was a billion people watching.

Jeremy: Thank you so much

(NOT AN APRILS FOOL. That's what Wobbly Welby actually said. :eek: )
This is unbelievable from the AoC. What's going on? As this has been reported verbatim by Baguette, it was a disastrous interview which has raised more questions than it has answered. This isn't going to go away. If this is Wobblin Welby's idea of clearing the air, he should have stayed under the duvet at Lambeth Palace. Also shows he's not up to the job.
ETA I wonder if H&M have him on video?
ETA 2 When I first read Baguette's post I laughed thinking it was an April Fool spoof but it isn't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Websites emerging, the start of teh Hollywood star narrative:
The first picture is btw from Weinsteins party, but who would check:
Hilarious!! the picture of her at the golden globe awards, look at the red shoes......at least a size too big!! how on earth could she walk around in those ? flip flopping around :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone get any response to their complaints to Harper’s Bazaar?
I reported to Twitter but, as expected, it was ignored.
I've not had a reply from Boris, Ofcom, ASA, Harper's or any action from Twitter!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hilarious!! the picture of her at the golden globe awards, look at the red shoes......at least a size too big!! how on earth could she walk around in those ? flip flopping around :ROFLMAO:
I can find fault with almost every single picture and no, not because it's woko. Her clothes, shoes etc so many bad choices!

Reactions: 19
(There's no greater thrill than doing a spot of work, then coming back here and seeing there's several pages to catch up on!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
BIB the legitimate? Which makes you think he did perform some sort of backyard tit!
It sounded like he was about to say 'legal', got halfway through and changed his wording. Have a listen on Jeremy Vine - the AoC is on after 1 pm news and the wedding comes up at the end of his chat, at about 13.20.

I honestly think there was some sort of reading of vows in the garden, and I also think the legality of the Saturday wedding is questionable, possibly for a completely different reason, and AoC is having to dance around something.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Royal Tea is accurate. They've had to hire in Ben Browning a full year after they started pitching to Netflix and Spotify, when this should have been the first thing they did. Nothing has come of those deals yet apart from the token holiday podcast which flopped hard until they threw massive promo at it for 30 days.

Ben Browning is experienced and used to making deals. He will likely be buying in content from small independent producers and pitching it to Netflix and Spotify, which takes time. Whatever the Harkles have been running around trying to do in the past year just wasn't good enough. I'd also guess that they've been told (maybe nicely, maybe bluntly) by Netflix and Spotify that they will only deal with an experienced professional going forward, so Ben is their point of contact. No more crazy pitch meetings with the Harkles - that ship has sailed.
On another thread AGES back, someone posted all the Netflix projects approved and in the making/production /up coming content ...It was enormously long , pages and pages, goodness know how long a pitch if approved can come to the screen. Some clever film production person would probably have an idea. I am thinking it must be quite some time, and given COVID and post pandemic times , this will take even longer. I'm not convinced they are going to be popping out content willy nilly with or without Ben Browning.

Reactions: 10
This is unbelievable from the AoC. What's going on? As this has been reported verbatim by Baguette, it was a disastrous interview which has raised more questions than it has answered. This isn't going to go away. If this is Wobblin Welby's idea of clearing the air, he should have stayed under the duvet at Lambeth Palace. Also shows he's not up to the job.
ETA I wonder if H&M have him on video?
Yes I bet there's video of something.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I can find fault with almost every single picture and no, not because it's woko. Her clothes, shoes etc so many bad choices!
She looks like a sack tied in the middle.

Hes not much better, suits from Man at C&A, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that's what they have been doing since last March? It's beggars belief.

I hope BP issues a statement tomorrow explaining that Harry and Meghan no longer have their titles
Exactly this - it seems they highlight their own colour free privilege at every turn.

Maybes the RF have it right - they will do it to themselves in the end and then the R(a)F are left to airlift H out. Can just see Wills volunteering for 'copter duty ....

Reactions: 16
Good to hear this! I was hugely generalising and basing it on American news coverage and social media. Maybe an unfair sample size!

Reactions: 15
Hahahahahaaaa, tannoy system.....

H leaves the front door, a drone appears from nowhere, spotlamp and tannoy blaring " get back inside!" 😀😀
Undercover with the Harkles..... I've been trying to help Hazno escape!
Polish_20210401_144002529.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.