Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there must be public marriage records in Botswana 🤔

I wonder how it would be possible to do a search.

Reactions: 16
Hmm, tricky one.

What’s the tea about a Botswana wedding?
Did they have a pledge out in the bush?

It is possible to have a legal wedding in Botswana. As long as the legal requirements are met, & if those legal requirements are met the marriage is recognised in the UK. So if there was a legal marriage in Botswana, the whole UK WedFest is illegal - but H&M would still be legally married.

If H&M did not declare their Botswana marriage to the relevant UK bodies, they would be in deep legal tit for lying - soz, misremembering - for not making a truthful declaration.

If AoC knew & he married them, then he’d be in deep legal tit.

If anyone in Botswana knows of a legal wedding, it’d be in MSM by now (maybe?).
For me I started to see the posts/comments about a Botswana wedding around the time she spent Christmas in Sandringham after their engagement.
The press and public were questioning why she got to spend Christmas at Sandringham and the rest of the future Royal spouses didn't. In fact it was against protocol. The comments said, it was because they were already married.
I wasn't as invested then as I am now, so it would have been in the Daily Mail comments or Twitter.
They did gain some traction but then just died away.
The way they were written and the fact she did seem to be given special treatment made them believable but I decided to treat them as a conspiracy because the press didn't pick up on it but at the same time I did think it was a bizarre thing to lie about, almost so bizarre it had to be true.
I really can't see the AOC or Queen covering this up, they could have announced the Botswana wedding (people were full of goodwill for them, I couldn't see it being an issue) and then have a blessing at St Georges.
So I think they may have lied to AOC/RF and then informed them after the fact, leaving them in a.pickle. Something has definitely gone on between the Harkles and AOC but I don't know what.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Well he says he didn't actually do the Christian marriage service in secret for them. But probably let them say dopey tv style vows about "always cooking their favourite roast chicken together" or something and said "now you can consider yourselves married in case it all goes wrong!".

And I guess he doesn't want Easter to be entirely about an Archbish vs Meghan row.

I think he's made this sound worse that in actually is by appearing to split hairs but who knows, maybe she does have a video of him doing a full on illegal wedding which he admits would get him in masses of trouble.

But he would also get into trouble if he broke confidences about what was said when he met them and those two *would* start screaming privacy.

I feel like the fact that the Harkles admitted Meghan "misspoke" and meant a garden ceremony means A) they realised that there was proof Meghan lied/exaggerated "her truth" and wanted to gloss over this ASAP so people wouldn't realise the whole interview was exactly the same. Or B) realised if they pushed it then the validity of the Windsor wedding would be in question.

He's going on sabbatical soon and will probably retire within a couple of years. But the candidates to replace him aren't exactly inspiring either.
It’s really true that everyone she comes into contact with ends up getting ‘Markled’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
AoC's press team coming equipped with red lines a mile high for any question involving wedding, marriage, gardens, Elvis costumes, Harkles, vows....

...but Jeremy Vine got the Sun Archbishop Elvis mock-up and AoC 'won't comment on what happened in that private and pastoral meeting'

But then.

Jeremy: 'On that, they definitely got married when we think they did, didn't they, there wasnt any shenanigans there?

AoC: 'Well, err, I can promise you, they got the leg..the..the wedding was on the Saturday. I signed a wedding certificate, and, errrm, errr, if..if I sign a false wedding certificate that is perjury and I will be going down for a little while'

Jeremy 'And when you saw Meghan Markle claiming that it happened three days earlier, did you go to yourself 'Oh-oh'

AoC 'Well there was an element of 'Oh oh' Yes, there was a bit of 'Oh oh' but errrm she..she.. she clarified that a few days later and, you know, it's.. it's.. umm, it didn't matter at all, it's..but the wedding, the wedding was on the Saturday and it was a beautiful, it was a fantastic wedding. I mean it was a really intimate moment when they were taking the vows with each other and you sort of forgot there was a billion people watching.

Jeremy: Thank you so much

(NOT AN APRILS FOOL. That's what Wobbly Welby actually said. :eek: )
Jesus.That's really weird.:unsure:
If I was sure of my facts I'd just repeat them bish bash bosh innit, none of that faffing around. Maybe one "er" and one or two "umms" as I gathered my thoughts, but that dialogue is very strange.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For me I started to see the posts/comments about a Botswana wedding around the time she spent Christmas in Sandringham after their engagement.
The press and public were questioning why she got to spend Christmas at Sandringham and the rest of the future Royal spouses didn't. In fact it was against protocol. The comments said, it was because they were already married.
I wasn't as invested then as I am now, so it would have been in the Daily Mail comments or Twitter.
They did gain some traction but then just died away.
The way they were written and the fact she did seem to be given special treatment made them believable but I decided to treat them as a conspiracy because the press didn't pick up on it but at the same time I did think it was a bizarre thing to lie about, almost so bizarre it had to be true.
I really can't see the AOC or Queen covering this up, they could have announced the Botswana wedding (people were full of goodwill for them, I couldn't see it being an issue) and then have a blessing at St Georges.
So I think they may have lied to AOC/RF and then informed them after the fact, leaving them in a.pickle. Something has definitely gone on between the Harkles and AOC but I don't know what.
I don’t think they got married in Botswana. I think the Sandringham thing was just good will and an attempt to get to know her better and welcome her. The horrible, racist bullies 🙃

Also wtf is AOC, am I being really thick? I thought people were talking about Alexandra Ocasio Cortez😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Woman & Home have revealed that Minge told them their son Archie sees her and Prince Harry as "superheroes". Of course he does. He's not yet two years of age but he can tell a real hero from a fraud! :ROFLMAO:
i agree completely! It's as if she wanted to show off her chicken legs... her legs aren't exactly her best feature... 😆 maybe she loves chicken legs so much she adopted the runaway chickens in Monticeto so she can look at them daily. :ROFLMAO:
We must remember though that she herself has put on record that "Her (chicken) legs go on for ever"...
Is there on the right kneecap an imprint of the face of the last PA who crossed her? This face was pointed out earlier in the thread by @Bubblesdahling. In the roast-in-bag tinfoil dress the PA's face is non the left kneecap. Do we have a photo of Melissa Touabti to compare it to?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Crystal ball mode on:
Lady C brought Anne in, it may prompt the Harkles to refute it and claim Charles or Camilla.
They take a break, after baby and the divorce rumours start because the break did nothing.
Markle accuses Harry and Kate of affair and breaks the internet.
Meanwhile her vassals in work mode:

Reactions: 13
Maybe Lady C invoked Anne into this because she knows Anne is trusted and if asked about this tit show will likely tell the most truth.....

Reactions: 14
I hate how Meghantoinette called it the “backyard” of the “cottage.”
She made it sound like some terrace up north not the garden of a property in Kensington Palace!
Oo imagine if Welby has messed up and the wedding spectacular that we all watched was null and void... 😆
Run Forest Harry run!
Also, on that note, the gardens in KP are ALL overlooked by other residents. Very few can claim total privacy. Surely someone(s), residents or staff, saw the AOC arrive, especially if he was in clerical garb. It's all very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t think they got married in Botswana. I think the Sandringham thing was just good will and an attempt to get to know her better and welcome her. The horrible, racist bullies 🙃

Also wtf is AOC, am I being really thick? I thought people were talking about Alexandra Ocasio Cortez😭
Archbishop of Canterbury. The guy who married them at some point. And also provided a lot of pastoral counselling and is woke enough for her to turn to if she was feeling overwhelmed and would have been a better bet than the HR department!

I think the invitation to Sandringham was supposed to be just a nice gesture because she had moved to the UK and didn't have family here. And to show the world they were welcoming her even though she was a divorced actress who happened to be biracial. There was also a lot of talk by sugars about how this proved HMTQ liked her more than Kate and she was going to be great. I know because I was sucked in at this point. 😲

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

ArchBishCunt

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Archbishop of Canterbury. The guy who married them at some point. And also provided a lot of pastoral counselling and is woke enough for her to turn to if she was feeling overwhelmed.

I think the invitation to Sandringham was supposed to be just a nice gesture because she had moved to the UK and didn't have family here. And to show the world they were welcoming her even though she was a divorced actress who happened to be biracial. There was also a lot of talk by sugars about how this proved HMTQ liked her more than Kate and she was going to be great. I know because I was sucked in at this point. 😲
Hahaha of course it is. I was reading it like what has Alexandra Ocasio Cortez got to do with it 🤡

Exactly, but they don’t see the total hypocrisy/irony/whatever it is that they now say the RF never welcomed her, mistreated her, ignored her cries for help, and are racists. She was more than welcomed, she was embraced and given special treatment

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.