Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would happen if Hazzno retreated back, a child in each arm, asking for sympathy and apologising profusely for his stupidity, would anyone not just accept it, but also, would they trust him? I wouldn't want to see it.
He could stick the children dolls, in a suitcase, they could go in the hold, no need to use his arms at all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have no idea why he felt he had to cover-up for the faithless strumpet and yes, he should be sacked. He has made a mockery of the Christian marriage ceremony now. What next? Unburials of the dead? Marriages for three? He's a mental cretin.
Well he says he didn't actually do the Christian marriage service in secret for them. But probably let them say dopey tv style vows about "always cooking their favourite roast chicken together" or something and said "now you can consider yourselves married in case it all goes wrong!".

And I guess he doesn't want Easter to be entirely about an Archbish vs Meghan row.

I think he's made this sound worse that in actually is by appearing to split hairs but who knows, maybe she does have a video of him doing a full on illegal wedding which he admits would get him in masses of trouble.

But he would also get into trouble if he broke confidences about what was said when he met them and those two *would* start screaming privacy.

I feel like the fact that the Harkles admitted Meghan "misspoke" and meant a garden ceremony means A) they realised that there was proof Meghan lied/exaggerated "her truth" and wanted to gloss over this ASAP so people wouldn't realise the whole interview was exactly the same. Or B) realised if they pushed it then the validity of the Windsor wedding would be in question.

He's going on sabbatical soon and will probably retire within a couple of years. But the candidates to replace him aren't exactly inspiring either.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ya know what? I have always thought this about Welby. For all his high office in the C of E he’s really not very bright. A decent interviewer, ( e.g. NOT Jeremy Vine )would be able to tie him in knots. Set the Paxman loose on him I say!!
Nah - Andrew Neil... be very afraid Welby...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can find fault with almost every single picture and no, not because it's woko. Her clothes, shoes etc so many bad choices!
Agreed. Her style is truly hideous. Her royal outfits were arguably worse yet they all cost $$$$.

IMG_20210401_155809.jpg

IMG_20210401_155303.jpg

IMG_20210401_155247.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She could do with a few sausage sandwiches down her, thats for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks like a sack tied in the middle.

Hes not much better, suits from Man at C&A, etc
Man at C&A is sooo cruel! Worse than Bon Marche or George at Asda! :ROFLMAO:
😃 It was reported that Weinstein claimed to have had her on the casting couch when viewing the wedding ! 🤮

And he didn't give her a part in anything 😅
Who, Porker? Weinstein had Porker while watching the wedding??!! Say it ain't so....OMG.
Him with his gangrene and her saying "Hold up! WHAAAT.. ??" when she saw it. The mind boggles. From all reports Weinstein doesn't qualify for a rung on the famous Penis Ladder anyway. Answers on a postcard please.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's a very good new appointment. Chris Kelly is ex KPMG East Africa and is 'sound' so well done QCT.

Nicola Brentnall had drunk the Harkle Kool-Aid and was in charge of QCT when such an incredible run of cock-ups happened that she had to 'move on'. Allowing Sunshine Sachs to post political #BlackLiveMatter propaganda directly to QCT social media, allowing the Harkles to hold Zoom meetings with an anti-commonwealth message, thanking the SussexSquad personally, promoting Squad hashtags and campaigns.... It was just jaw-dropping.

She was probably a well-intentioned woman who had the wool pulled over her eyes, in which case she's another victim of the Harkles.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Agreed. Her style is truly hideous. Her royal outfits were arguably worse yet they all cost $$$$.
You missed this monstrosity which may well be the worst look I have seen on anyone. Ever. And why is she standing like that? Don’t they all practise their Hollywood glamour poses?!
1617290792444.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It's a very good new appointment. Chris Kelly is ex KPMG East Africa and is 'sound' so well done QCT.

Nicola Brentnall had drunk the Harkle Kool-Aid and was in charge of QCT when such an incredible run of cock-ups happened that she had to 'move on'. Allowing Sunshine Sachs to post political #BlackLiveMatter propaganda directly to QCT social media, allowing the Harkles to hold Zoom meetings with an anti-commonwealth message, thanking the SussexSquad personally, promoting Squad hashtags and campaigns.... It was just jaw-dropping.

She was probably a well-intentioned woman who had the wool pulled over her eyes, in which case she's another victim of the Harkles.
All moving in the right direction I think !
Just need those titles back now and the line of succession curtailed

Reactions: 18
To kick off the new thread, you can sing the updated lyrics to Hand in my pocket

I'm broke but I'm rich
I'm loaded but I'm homeless
I'm greedy and I'm unsatisfied, yeah
I'm high but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm stupid
I'm lost and I'm hopeless, baby

And what it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine, fine, fine
'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is in Charles’s wallet

I feel pregnant but I'm not
I'm a duchess and I'm number two
I'm ambitious but I'm lazy, yeah
I care but I'm cruel
I'm here but I'm not really gone
I'm a victim and you’re racists baby

Is that everything's gonna be quite alright
And the other one is sucking up to Orca

Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
And the other one is giving the UK two fingers

I'm free but I'm expensive
I'm green but I'm preachy
I'm a liar but I'm friendly, baby
I'm suicidal but I'm at the circus
I'm brave but I'm cowardly
I'm sick but I'm dressed up, baby

And what it all boils down to
Is that Tattlers really got it figured out
But I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is dialling Sunshine Sachs

And what it all comes down to, my friends, yeah
Is that everything is just fine, fine, fine
And the other one is talking to the surrogate
Are you the new secret Royal Patron of the National Theatre? If not, I nominate you because you're brilliant!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Any Tattlers who had their heyday in the 80s will remember the double-breasted coat dress.
It suited lots of different body shapes and was flattering to the legs.
Tailored shoulders and lapels and at below knee length with demure side slits to show leg.
Teamed with some sheer tights and complementing high heeled shoes, clutch bag and jewellery it was a great look.
Perfect for a Royal who is out and about.
Meghan almost perfects this look here - until you see how short it is.
If that had been tapered/pencil cut in the skirt rather than A-line and had it been longer, it would have been fab.
Screenshot_20210401-163848_1.png
Screenshot_20210401-163856_1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Any Tattlers who had their heyday in the 80s will remember the double-breasted coat dress.
Tailored shoulders and lapels and at below knee length with demure side slits to show leg.
Teamed with some sheer tights and complementing high heeled shoes, clutch bag and jewellery it was a great look.
If that had been tapered/pencil cut in the skirt rather than A-line and had it been longer, it would have been fab.
View attachment 509531View attachment 509533
i agree completely! It's as if she wanted to show off her chicken legs... her legs aren't exactly her best feature... 😆 maybe she loves chicken legs so much she adopted the runaway chickens in Monticeto so she can look at them daily. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You missed this monstrosity which may well be the worst look I have seen on anyone. Ever. And why is she standing like that? Don’t they all practise their Hollywood glamour poses?!
View attachment 509504
Boil in foil chicken.

View attachment 509531View attachment 509533
I had a navy one from Next - I was going down the stairs of the Arbitrage one night and my friend (2 Bloody Mary's down) stood on the back of it and every button flew off in all directions - luckily I had some decent underwear on...

Are you the new secret Royal Patron of the National Theatre? If not, I nominate you because you're brilliant!
Wu Tien is currently writing a light opera based on H&M Tattle Tales - if not he bloody well should be! 🎶 🎼 🎹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.