Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omid Scabies is mystery, mother is Iranian, father Scottish apparently a marketing agency owner, and there is nothing else.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I think any issue with Welby *might* be more that he actually did declare that they be husband and wife against church law. But he also said he definitely didn't do that with the "I didn't falsify a marriage certificate that would be a big crime" statement.

It did come across as weird but I think he just didn't want to get into giving "private" info away that he's not allowed to as a vicar. He's not going to get into "well they wrote some personal vows and I said a blessing". I also think he doesn't want to get cancelled or drawn into the row.

The potential Botswana wedding isn't in the public consciousness so even if it ever came out he could say he never knew about it prior to May 2018, dismissed it as gossip or that he thought they had had a non binding ritual there.
Loves a wedding, doesn’t she? 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does this give me "Gone Girl" vibes?
Next she’ll fake her own death and move to Alaska, Harry is on trial for her murder.

6 months later, she staggers back dramatically to the gates of BP, with heavy Diana eyeliner on, in front of thousands of press saying she escaped her captors. That she still loves Harry and really deserves to be Queen because of her lived experiences

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
AOC is due on BBC Radio 2 Jeremy Vine show after 1pm today....might THE WEDDING come up in conversation 🤔🤔🤔
AoC's press team coming equipped with red lines a mile high for any question involving wedding, marriage, gardens, Elvis costumes, Harkles, vows....

...but Jeremy Vine got the Sun Archbishop Elvis mock-up and AoC 'won't comment on what happened in that private and pastoral meeting'

But then.

Jeremy: 'On that, they definitely got married when we think they did, didn't they, there wasnt any shenanigans there?

AoC: 'Well, err, I can promise you, they got the leg..the..the wedding was on the Saturday. I signed a wedding certificate, and, errrm, errr, if..if I sign a false wedding certificate that is perjury and I will be going down for a little while'

Jeremy 'And when you saw Meghan Markle claiming that it happened three days earlier, did you go to yourself 'Oh-oh'

AoC 'Well there was an element of 'Oh oh' Yes, there was a bit of 'Oh oh' but errrm she..she.. she clarified that a few days later and, you know, it's.. it's.. umm, it didn't matter at all, it's..but the wedding, the wedding was on the Saturday and it was a beautiful, it was a fantastic wedding. I mean it was a really intimate moment when they were taking the vows with each other and you sort of forgot there was a billion people watching.

Jeremy: Thank you so much

(NOT AN APRILS FOOL. That's what Wobbly Welby actually said. :eek: )

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Interesting, I'd almost forgot about their lucrative netflix/Spotify deals. Click for the whole thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not sure if it's been posted already but just read that Alex Beresford ( ... the occasional weatherman) has 'quit social media amid 'relentless racist abuse' after Meghan Markle row. What a pity - never mind. :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What a mistake to make!! Also how did they get the domain meghan-markle.org? Didn't she buy all of them up?
Websites emerging, the start of teh Hollywood star narrative:
The first picture is btw from Weinsteins party, but who would check:

Reactions: 10
Speaking to him over a tannoy from her control room telling him what he can and can’t do. He’s eating a ham sandwich in the kitchen

“Um babe, we’re VEGAN!!” blares around the house and he despondently puts it in the bin
By now, he carries that voice inside his head as an eternal inner critic.

AOC is due on BBC Radio 2 Jeremy Vine show after 1pm today....might THE WEDDING come up in conversation 🤔🤔🤔
Damage limitation under air cover of Easter.

Reactions: 13
Vanity Fair in France running with

Carefully written and noting that Lady C understands the Harkles 'deformed' Princess Anne's actual words and falsely gave them a racist connotation.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What a mistake to make!! Also how did they get the domain meghan-markle.org? Didn't she buy all of them up?
Sunshine Sachs wizardry, one has to be aware that its them behind Janet Jacksons nipplegate.
As long as its positive everyone can write about the Harkles, even places like cheat sheet twist the facts.

Love the title.
Why is Harry's head hung (by shame?) behind Me-Me. That bleep is trying to push him even in photos. Also in photo, she looks like Dr. Octavius with tentacles spread everywhere.
It doesn't look like her at all, and it looks like she's stuffed a settee under that dress.
Princess Anne wont give a toss. And they needed telling, from someone like her 😎😎😎

The truth hurts.
Agree entirely, but it was only the racism that Anne as a member of the RF was accused of in the headline that concerned me, not that she said MM was bad news.
Omid Scabies is mystery, mother is Iranian, father Scottish apparently a marketing agency owner, and there is nothing else.
Not surprising if his parents don't want to be associated with this slimeball. Same with Markus, he's a mystery too. The pair of them probably vanish in a puff of stinky smoke at dawn and do their "work" during the hours of darkness. As Ann Widdicombe once said about someone else, "there's something of the night about him" and I think this applies to Markus and his ex-lover Knobid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Today is a beautifully clear bright Spring day, trees pendulent with blossom, gentle breezes - just perfick!
Perfect to revel in the National glory that is taking the piss - for the stellar alignment of the Great British Sense of Humour & April Fools Day. 💫 😆🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
At no point is she actually pictured with any Hollywood actresses. The events are rubbish too. She was never partnered with a Hollywood actor either for main award ceremonies. She was a complete nothing and nobody with zero clothes taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hahahahahaaaa, tannoy system.....

H leaves the front door, a drone appears from nowhere, spotlamp and tannoy blaring " get back inside!" 😀😀
I'm getting serious Patrick McGoohan vibes here (hear me now, older Tattlers!)

📺🏎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Interesting, I'd almost forgot about their lucrative netflix/Spotify deals. Click for the whole thread:

Royal Tea is accurate. They've had to hire in Ben Browning a full year after they started pitching to Netflix and Spotify, when this should have been the first thing they did. Nothing has come of those deals yet apart from the token holiday podcast which flopped hard until they threw massive promo at it for 30 days.

Ben Browning is experienced and used to making deals. He will likely be buying in content from small independent producers and pitching it to Netflix and Spotify, which takes time. Whatever the Harkles have been running around trying to do in the past year just wasn't good enough. I'd also guess that they've been told (maybe nicely, maybe bluntly) by Netflix and Spotify that they will only deal with an experienced professional going forward, so Ben is their point of contact. No more crazy pitch meetings with the Harkles - that ship has sailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Today is a beautifully clear bright Spring day, trees pendulent with blossom, gentle breezes - just perfick!
Perfect to revel in the National glory that is taking the piss - for the stellar alignment of the Great British Sense of Humour & April Fools Day. 💫 😆🤪
Ooh err Mrs - 'pendulent with blossom'... hired!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Vanity Fair in France running with

Carefully written and noting that Lady C understands the Harkles 'deformed' Princess Anne's actual words and falsely gave them a racist connotation.
Short and to the point - Meghans a bleep this posh bird said so!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
AoC's press team coming equipped with red lines a mile high for any question involving wedding, marriage, gardens, Elvis costumes, Harkles, vows....

...but Jeremy Vine got the Sun Archbishop Elvis mock-up and AoC 'won't comment on what happened in that private and pastoral meeting'

But then.

Jeremy: 'On that, they definitely got married when we think they did, didn't they, there wasnt any shenanigans there?

AoC: 'Well, err, I can promise you, they got the leg..the..the wedding was on the Saturday. I signed a wedding certificate, and, errrm, errr, if..if I sign a false wedding certificate that is perjury and I will be going down for a little while'

Jeremy 'And when you saw Meghan Markle claiming that it happened three days earlier, did you go to yourself 'Oh-oh'

AoC 'Well there was an element of 'Oh oh' Yes, there was a bit of 'Oh oh' but errrm she..she.. she clarified that a few days later and, you know, it's.. it's.. umm, it didn't matter at all, it's..but the wedding, the wedding was on the Saturday and it was a beautiful, it was a fantastic wedding. I mean it was a really intimate moment when they were taking the vows with each other and you sort of forgot there was a billion people watching.

Jeremy: Thank you so much

(NOT AN APRILS FOOL. That's what Wobbly Welby actually said. :eek: )
BIB the legitimate? Which makes you think he did perform some sort of backyard tit!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.