Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she's been told to keep her trap shut for a while by Sunshite Sucks? There's some Hazza ' poor me lost my momma' PR plus his cycling photoshoot to demonstrate how eco friendly he is, but nothing from her

Reactions: 22
Whilst I totally believe that she gave birth to Archie (I don’t believe she used a surrogate). I totally believe that she used moonbumps during her first pregnancy, and is again during this one.

She wasn’t showing any signs of pregnancy at Eugenie’s wedding, but arranged her coat buttons to start the speculation and attempt to upstage her on her wedding day. I feel that was the beginning of the attention seeking drama around her pregnancy etc.

It’s all about attention seeking, and she probably didn’t have much of a bump for much of her pregnancy (as many women don’t) and the lack of a large bump may have frustrated her - as it just doesn’t have the same attention seeking impact.
Also, constantly cradling your bump, doesn’t have the same effect, when it is relatively small.
Sadly, she has mixed her moonbumps up at times, or decided not to wear one. I cannot think of any other reasonable explanation for her ever changing pregnancy shapes.

The so called “secrecy”’around Archies birth too - just another attention seeking tactic.
No doubt she will do the same with the birth of her second child. A huge contradiction after conducting the most tacky baby reveal ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whenever I see any pictures of Louis I always immediately see him saying "now duck off back to your irrelevance you two insignificant tosspots and don't forget to bow on your way out as I'm a Prince and not you cuntchops"
20210321_144141.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Anyone seen that vid of a bloke doing a bungee jump with the straps attached to his buttock piercings? OMG.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And how do you formally investigate comments they may have made that you don't like?
You're confusing me!

This is what I've said about 3 times now. How the hell do you formally investigate anything in a family structure?

Unless you are accusing someone of something so serious that you need to go to hospital, or the Police, it's just a family spat. Discuss it, argue about and and get over it.

Reactions: 26
Catherine.
She knows Harry was close with her and William before.
She absolutely loathes that they had such a close relationship, and has made it her mission to destroy it. As a jealous, spiteful and vindictive woman, she had Catherine marked as her number one target from the very start. Having to walk behind her must have been unbearable for a woman who always has to be centre stage. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'd put money on this being part of her plan from the outset. She went HR (totally stupid) instead of the genuine MH help because she knew they'd recognise the fraud. So she composes anguished texts and emails to send to someone safe (Markus?) until the time when she will need them, like now for Orca.
Anyone can write anything in a text or e-mail, it doesn't make it true. What reveals the lie is that she stayed well clear of anyone in MH who would recognise there's nothing wrong with her except she's psycho. Hazzno was programmed to cover for her not seeking MH help by explaining to the world that he was "too ashamed" to do so. They're really thick if they think that will wash with anyone.
I reckon MegMendacious went to HR because they always keep records of any issue raised. Any form of dialogue about a potentially sensitive matter will open up a new case record, even if the matter is closed. It‘s a neat piece of evidence Megs can draw upon at a later date.

• Sick
Some ‘junk’ clips in there that lead me to wonder what Meg the Mendacious said in the interview.
I’m so loathe to watch the whole interview in case I combust :mad:
Don't do it ! I've had so much rage since I watched it and my jaw is still aching from grinding my teeth in anger. You do not need to put yourself through it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think she's been told to keep her trap shut for a while by Sunshite Sucks? There's some Hazza ' poor me lost my momma' PR plus his cycling photoshoot to demonstrate how eco friendly he is, but nothing from her
There were a couple of charity stunt letters last week, but they aren't getting much traction. Megz' main problem is that other than moaning about her evil treatment by the press and RF :sleep: she doesn't do anything interesting. At some point, another boring podcast will come along. Has anyone else noticed that the 'it's a girl!' news just went nowhere after the Oprah interview?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I reckon MegMendacious went to HR because they always keep records of any issue raised. Any form of dialogue about a potentially sensitive matter will open up a new case record, even if the matter is closed. It‘s a neat piece of evidence Megs can draw upon at a later date.
Well let's hope that they also documented that the advised her to speak to the Royal Dr, her Obstetrician, husband etc etc and it backfires on he!

Reactions: 27
I'd put money on this being part of her plan from the outset. She went HR (totally stupid) instead of the genuine MH help because she knew they'd recognise the fraud. So she composes anguished texts and emails to send to someone safe (Markus?) until the time when she will need them, like now for Orca.
Anyone can write anything in a text or e-mail, it doesn't make it true. What reveals the lie is that she stayed well clear of anyone in MH who would recognise there's nothing wrong with her except she's psycho. Hazzno was programmed to cover for her not seeking MH help by explaining to the world that he was "too ashamed" to do so. They're really thick if they think that will wash with anyone.
I think she went to HR because 1) it would be a traceable email thread and 2) HR would respond that they couldn't help as that is not their remit - and she could point to that as "I was refused help". Of course the rest of the planet will say "WTF - why don't you go to [fill in perfectly logical course of action that a "whip-smart" independent woman would have taken to fix the problem - if it was real].

• Heart
Reactions: 31
'Cash and Harry'.

DYING 😂
Maybe The proper Royal ladies will do what Zara did this week for Cheltenham for Royal ascot. All dress up in their outfits and flood social media with it.

Reactions: 25
Whilst we’re requesting things, could I request that people read to the end of the thread before posting articles? We keep seeing the same ones posted over and over again, which would be avoided, if someone got to the end first!
I know its frustrating but considering how quickly these threads move, I can be up to a thread behind which I won't clear in one session - I know I am guilty as charged of commenting or posting out of sequence / duplicating.

I could keep up when I wasn't sleeping for days on end, and I am kind of keeping up now its slowed down a bit (thank you Tattlers !) but am still always a dozen pages behind when I check in.

• Heart
  • Haha

An interesting article about her background for someone who asked about dorias background
I find it so strange that Americans even talk about this stuff. And it's not just POC - white Americans also ask each other about this stuff and care about it. If you go on the Wikipedia page of any American actor, more often than not, there'll be something about what their ethnicity is.

Very few people in Europe are going to be 100% of any one ethnicity. People have moved around for thousands of years, country borders have been redefined, etc etc - but we just don't care. I wonder if Americans would get along better if they weren't so hellbent on labelling themselves and others all the time. Ethnicity/race is such a huge thing over there.

(Also, what on earth is "Dutch-Irish"?)

• Wow
Reactions: 23
HR would have been heavily involved in the Harkles staff resignations after the Australia tour, and that's more or less when Megz claimed she asked for this unspecific 'help'. The Tour ended 31 October 2018. Her protection officer and Melissa Touabti resigned late November, I think. Cirque du Soleil when Megz claims she was a so depressed she 'couldn't be left alone' was 16 Jan 2019.

I don't think Meg 'went to HR', I think HR were already talking to her about her aggressive management style...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
HR would have been heavily involved in the Harkles staff resignations after the Australia tour, and that's more or less when Megz claimed she asked for this unspecific 'help'. The Tour ended 31 October 2018. Her protection officer and Melissa Touabti resigned late November, I think. Cirque du Soleil when Megz claims she was a so depressed she 'couldn't be left alone' was 16 Jan 2019.

I don't think Meg 'went to HR', I think HR were already talking to her about her aggressive management style...
What could have happened is she was told some of her staff had asked for mental health care as a result of her treatment of them.
She could have made it all about herself and said "Oh I'm having mental health problems too, can I get mental healthcare too?" and been told no, HR only arrange that for employees, not principals.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.